CBTS #342: RED LINE EDITION

NEW Q!
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/930612380761051137
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtu.be/n6SmTVdwbLM
mobile.twitter.com/Scavino45/status/930629537469263879
youtube.com/watch?v=_QGNAm5cHTo
youtube.com/watch?v=5k-DsrsmaGE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_line_(phrase)#History_of_usage
wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/
youtube.com/watch?v=9CNiuFK1Sek&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=13334
youtube.com/watch?v=F2Dy9K7ohfY
mobile.twitter.com/Scavino45
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id/article/2534254
youtube.com/watch?v=Wze16VXcY-I
youtube.com/watch?v=4mOiU0Umgx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ Sheet HiRes Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps Limo license plate starts with Q Position of Flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity UI Breakdown InfoGraphs
Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

LARP

LARP

LARP

LARP

LARP

LARP

OP IS AN AI MADE BY JEWS

Did anything happen today? New Q posts?

Q KeyStone + JFK Files
> youtu.be/n6SmTVdwbLM

How the fuck are you shit heads over 300 now. I think I stopped posting around 90. Like Jesus Christ this larp has run its course ten times over..

Shillcon level increasing. We are winning. Stay the course. Thank you Mr. Baker man.

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
amen

bump

Build it initially to just have a dump house. Then we can set up links from the questions to the answers with references to all the documentation for each answer. Have a meme layer page, where anons can snag templates and already made memes. And establish some type of normie friendly area to allow us fags to link normies to for further reading.

I'm not sure about details yet, but can we get a website anons? Someone mentioned Trenon? Last thread?

Nothing... is... going... to... happen...

Fuck me, I can't believe we let unironic LARP generals stay here now. This board's gone to total shit.

Shills defend this....

How the fuck is this possible? He is already back at the whitehouse... this has to be a body double.

20,295 miles later #POTUSinAsia has successfully concluded as @POTUS @realDonaldTrump lands on the South Lawn of @WhiteHouse this evening...

mobile.twitter.com/Scavino45/status/930629537469263879

A god loving man who love and respect wahhem

There are a few words in the OP related to politics so unfortunately we can't really report it. Just filter the subject line and hope the cancer doesn't leak into other threads.

For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are Yours, now and forever.

When does a bird sing?
>youtube.com/watch?v=_QGNAm5cHTo

All it is is shitposts. It's not even discussing anything. No sources, no legitimacy, nothing. You might as well name it Fanfiction General.

why the fuck do we need 12 CBTS threads a day?

THE CHILDREN

This will fail for the all reasons you are here.

NOTHING IS A COINCIDENCE!
youtube.com/watch?v=5k-DsrsmaGE

I can't believe how many of you cocksmoking shills have spent so many hours here trying to talk people into leaving. I mean for real? I've seen the same people post the same stuff hundreds of times now. Do you bitches get paid by the post or the hour?

MKULTRA
ULTRASPICE

AMEN+++

THEY ARE HERE

You're referring to the anonymity of it all?

What's your autistic obsession with aliens about, anyway?

anyone else starting to second guess this because of all the religious shit? not shilling just saying this is getting weirder and weirder

Shit or get off the pot. Solve the damned thing (I still believe it isn't real, which is why you can't solve it).

THEY GREW UP

Heavy stuff right there user, baked goodness in them thoughts.

Holy shit!! Is this crap still going on !?

Trump is with us. God Bless POTUS.

More stuff for Q answers. Couldn't put in Extra Answers

Q32 To protect his funds from seizure, and give money to ANTIFA so they can help with a color revolution in America. Too bad their army of drug-addled SJWs turned out to be worse than useless. Or maybe Soros realized that martial law would turn out badly for him?

Q46 The Jew fears the Samauri

Q364 Politicians aren't the only ones with foundations. For example, there is the Rockefeller Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Such foundations generally end up serving globalist goals (in addition to being tax dodges).

Q544 As per the petrodollar agreement, Saudi Arabia gets paid in dollars and re-invests them in the US. Wall Street has the money. The US Government has the money from selling Treasuries. There is probably quite a bit tied up in various businesses as well (i.e Four Seasons Hotel above Mandalay Bay). Any gold they held in New York or London has likely been stolen by the Cabal. This probably happened long before their purge.

Q729 The devil, his cultists, their puppets in positions of power all around the world, and assorted useful-idiot minions such as ANTIFA and ISIS. To focus on individual people, political organizations, companies, or countries is missing the forest due to the trees. Even saying "it's the Jews" does not capture the full extent. The Synagogue of satan / Khazarian mafia is the dominant faction within the cabal, but Anglo blue-bloods, Wahhabists, and Jesuits are junior partners, and even a rogue billionaire or occultist might be admitted if he has the right connections.

1/?

David Rothschild sure seems triggered by this latest news. Odd coming from a family who's motto is "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."

>RED LINE EDITION

>What does 'red line' mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_line_(phrase)#History_of_usage

THE MAP

I wouldn't call saving the World was crap+++

Q799 Anyone with power or influence. This includes politicians, executives, bureaucrats, judges, religious leaders, media talking heads, think tanks, NGOs, celebrities, and more.

Q842. Spirit Cooking involves disgusting rituals with blood, breast milk, and semen. To consume these is to consume life energies. From John Podesta's email leaks and Marina Abramovic's own "artwork", we learned that Hillary Clinton's campaign manager was involved with this (and more). wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/
It makes me wonder what else Marina might have done to look half her age, and what the old vampires like Soros, Rothschild and Kissinger might be doing to keep shambling along well into their 90s (transfusing the blood of sacrificed children? SPECULATION)

Q846 Who is worshipped? The Illuminati are polytheistic and syncretic. Their main deities seem to be Horus, lucifer, set/satan, and moloch/baal. Cult members are initiated into degrees. Lower degrees are taught that lucifer is a good deity and God is evil. Also known to worship Isis and Osiris. They may have other minor deities, most likely Egyptian or perhaps Babylonian.
Their rituals may involve child sacrifice, consuption of blood, adrenochrome, or pineal glands, ritual child abuse for purpose of split personality mind control, Crowleyan sex magick, and deliberately trying to get possessed.
They seek to establish the worldwide satanic dictatorship described in the Bible. They got scary close.

Q865: Q says this is a code. "Weaponry in our midst" might be some kind of Samson Option nukes which Obama knows are planted in case the Cabal loses control.

Q1092: Five Eyes countries surveil each others' citizens and share information freely. Also, USA has a direct feed to Israel, and they are supposed to filter out info on politicians, judges, etc. They filter it out, all right. For blackmail purposes.

2/?

We wouldn't need to bake so goddamn many if fuckers like you and the shills didn't fill it up with constant kvetching about how it interrupts your eceleb, Nazi LARPing, white-or-not and various other bait threads.

Fuck, if they applied this level of autism to actually solving the world's problems, we would be living in a utopia by now.

It is by readiness and discipline that we are masters of our fate.

Q1111: Judges, bureaucrats, celebrities and media executives are also puppets.

Q1198 I think satan does exist. He could be a parasitic energy creature from another dimension. He could be an emergent meta-entity which has taken over the entire system, including the minds of the elite. He could have been memed into existence.

Q1200: satanism and luciferianism are rampant in elite circles. For example, see interviews of Leo Zagami (satanism in the Vatican) a9and Ronald Bernard (satanism in finance). youtube.com/watch?v=9CNiuFK1Sek&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

Q1139 (note questions not in order) Would be more telling to list the central banks that WEREN'T Rothschild owned as of, say, 2001.
Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, North Korea?

Q1167 The original purpose of the NSA was not to stop terrorism, but to blackmail those in power, and also to ensure that those who are blackmailable are the ones who rise to power. A secondary goal is corporate espionage and insider trading. At some point, patriots within the NSA must have gotten disgusted by the Cabal's dirty laundry.

Q1180 Include that teenage George Soros helped the Nazis confiscate the property of his fellow Jews in exchange for a cut. He loved his job. He has stated this in public interviews.

3/?

hey,.. do u know by chance which thread last night referenced the school FF.. i know itsa long shot but thought i'd ask before scrollin through everythin again..
thank you for your Godlike work!!.

Picking back up on the q drop pic from dc earlier,
the warehouse near c.h.i.l.d. center, abortion clinic, nasty housing projects in NE D.C., stone's throw from locations mentioned in pizzagate...
The warehouse appeared to have been used by "perfect settings" catering company per google street views, streets are 3rd NE, Kennedy.
Sorry no linky

ANd a fucking planned parenthood storefront in my recaptcha

>Be me.

>Get finished cooking amazing meal

>Miss 2 or 3 breads.

>”What I miss guys?”

>”Nuffin’”

>Gets on Twitter

>Sees someone I follow talking about how Q is leading us in prayer.

>mfw no one sends me links

>Love y’all to

We are solving the worlds problems shill

yes anybody know this. i'm interested too.

Last week Q promised 11 indictments that never happened. Fuck off. SAGE THIS SHIT

No i cannot remember. I was thinking about it tody tho.

if you do happen2 come across the Nuke handoff sequence, mind hitting me with a link?

Q1198 The FED is a crime syndicate which legally counterfeits the US currency and gets the entire country paying interest on money which they create out of nothing, scientifically manufactures bubbles and crashes, and allows well-connected billionaires to buy up real assets at pennies on the electronically created dollar.

Q1199 Fed also controls which cronies have access to the free money spigot, i.e. whose garbage securities will be bought, which insolvent entity gets a no-interest "loan" to be paid back with more no-interest "loans", etc. Insiders also benefit greatly by levering up long or short in advance of changes in monetary policy.

Q1201 Woodrow Wilson also created the IRS, and got America into WWI, after campaigning on keeping us out of the war. It turns out he was heavily manipulated by Jewish interests. thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=13334

Q1231 Who is at war with the CIA? Part of the FBI is also at war with the CIA?

Q1259. The public is the people on the bus. The Cabal would rather crash the bus than lose power. It could also represent Dead Man's Switch nukes, or the Cabal turning the world economy into a giant Ponzi scheme, so it can't slow down or there will be a collapse, but eventually it must collapse anyway- and they need something to shift the blame. Like WWIII. Sneaking in a looped video while the bomb is disarmed represents Trump acting clueless while appointing Mueller (who was installed to help cover up the crimes of Bush and Obama, starting with 9/11).

4/?

quick reply to shilling regarding Q "mentioning" Moloch:

the quote is "Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?"
"to satisfy Moloch" describes intent, acted upon, but the reality of Moloch itself is not in question.

The point is that it is real for the murderers/believers... which brings us back to another Q quote:

"Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?"

I got the music covered.
youtube.com/watch?v=F2Dy9K7ohfY
Here we all feel alive
Here we use our minds
Let us form together
Use our minds

Recreate, redesign
Here forever

With a new world in our hands
We will gain control
We will gain control

Realize that you will never
Feel this way again
Everything you wanted
Was right in front of your eyes
This is the life
So take it in and embrace

No more waste in faith cause we are home

Don't let it be easy
You need a sense of direction
To visualize perfection

We are home we are free
This is serenity

Stop holding on for nothing

I'm ready to face this world and gain control
Gain control

We are at ease in the way we've grown
In the moment when time the timings right
We can start to feel the stars align

Don't let it be easy
Visualize perfection
Stop holding on for nothing
Visualize perfection

If one family line being wiped out could make the world a better place it'd probably be the Rothschilds.

My man!

Stay FOCUSED .
>STAY FOCUSED.
Stay FOCUSED.

Godspeed An0ns.

Cock and
Ball
Torture
Slide: the thread

Seriously... am I dense or how the fuck did POTUS already get back to the WHITEHOUSE...

A tweet from DAn Scavoino has video of him walking into the WH tongiht..

mobile.twitter.com/Scavino45

I thought it was a 22hr flight and he wasn't due back till tomorrow afternoon?

amen

Jesus said to his flock

"let love not lead you astray"

"let hate not soften your stem"

"let envy not harshen thy feast"

"for you my child, you are what is"

11 didn't happen 1,100 did...

never miss an episode with this handy dandy link
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/

i saw it last night... but i also saw everything else... which was alot..

Been here lurking since the first thread. I get a kick out of the idiots moaning how cbts is bringing down /pol considering the mentality of the other threads on /pol. Let’s see...CBTS or white girls, Communist baloney, nazi baloney, Joo this, joo that, etc. Most threads on this board have nothing to do with politics but yeah, they got the politically incorrect, inane nonsense covered. CBTS ftw ...the rest of the threads here look like they were started by pre-pubescent nincompoops.

God Bless you.

this is a christian board

I feel you, anonbruh.

The prayer we all participate in is a deep seated, deeper than hoping kind of feeling of oneness and energy giving.

The mind is a battery, Q is asking for charge.

stay strong, lad.

You aren't. You are inflating your self worth by pretending you are accomplishing something. I swear whoever started this shit is going to write a book on this idiocy.

Guys -- the Q posts aren't written by the same person. I'm not saying they aren't valuable, but they are written by at least three different people.
I'm a writer and an editor, and I know language.
Go back and re-read all the Q posts. The language and bias is distinct.
The first posts were fluid, longer sentences, and had a grounded, but slightly Christian bent.
The next posts were more succinct. Short sentences. Mostly about history and politics. They posed questions and gave answers in the statements after.
The next posts similar to the former posts, except the format was different. Although many of the words and thoughts were the same, they were mostly questions without the statement after.
The final post is more religious and less political/analytical than the others. Also, it uses longer sentences. Also, the substance shifted.
The middle Q's would never have brought up Moloch, for example.

Left a day early. Been flying since AM. Check Whitehouse itinerary.

Good idea.

SERPO

What is the difference bettween the White Horse and the White House?
RU.

> Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.

1. Alcohol
2. Cigarettes
3. Opening a bank account
4. Apply for food stamps
5. Apply for welfare
6. Apply for Medicaid/Social Security
7. Apply for unemployment or a job
8. Rent/buy a house, apply for a mortgage
9. Drive/buy/rent a car
10. Get on an airplane
11. Get married
12. Purchase a gun
13. Adopt a pet
14. Rent a hotel room
15. Apply for a hunting license
16. Apply for a fishing license
17. Buy a cell phone
18. Visit a casino
19. Pick up a prescription
20. Hold a rally or protest
21. Blood donations
22. Buy an "M" rated video game
23. Purchase nail polish at CVS
24. Purchase certain cold medicines
But not to vote?

washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id/article/2534254

>Birds sing when they...
see the light.

You guys all realize what's about to happen, right?

Once the spider web of mutual blackmail collapses, billionaires and trillionaires wont be bound to eachother by the fucked up things they've all done together.

We are about to witness a Billionaire War, hundreds of wealthy powerful people trying to out-OUT eachother, for WORSE and WORSE crimes before THEY get outed themselves. Hollywood is on hold right now, as major studios are forced to re-assess which of their leads won't get outed, crippling their movies. Louis CK is a small example.

...What if the star of a TENTPOLE FRANCHISE gets outed? We are talking billions of dollars of losses.

If we could see whats happening, I bet its about to be fucking James Bond times a MILLION.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wze16VXcY-I

Q1299: Blood relatives, hence Kennedy's nepotism.

Other notes:
Thank you, Q, for all you have done. It's an excellent start. The big picture still needs the following:

-Use of satanic ritual abuse to create programmable split personalities. Useful for Manchurian candidates, assassins, and providing an extra layer of protection (since conspirators don't even know what their alters do at night). Conspiracies can be much larger. See Svali or Cisco Wheeler.

-More about war for Israel (including WWI and WWII), Mossad, and Jews in general.
-More about how Europe is worse than America WRT satanism and pedophilia (in addition to their Muslim problems).
-Use of feminism, female nature, and family law for purposes of destroying the family and messing up future generations so that people will be more susceptible to Communism.
-A vast conspiracy to neuter white men while condoning the worst behavior of black/brown men, and propagandizing racemixing (always BM-WF)
-Deliberately shitting in the gene pool, i.e. Coudenhove-Kalergi plan, and the welfare state in general.
-Attempts to start WWIII so as to shift the blame for the financial collapse, eliminate their most formidable enemy (Whitey), and create excuse for the worldwide satanic dictatorship described in Revelation.

5/6

Name one.
I'll wait.

God Bless

bread theme :
youtube.com/watch?v=4mOiU0Umgx0

>I'll offer this - investigation into the clusterfuck of oct. 16th, the loss of bunkers, the loss of security within Bitcoin via known vulnerabilities - these things are all important - and they have been LOST within the scope of investigation - by design - it is important to consider WHY a global currency threat is the least talked about subject on social media - especially considering the impact it has on global currency. FOCUS is probably the best word to be offered at this time.

That's momentous isn't it? Like when the Japanese emperor visited China (this year/last year) which had never occurred before?

>Once the spider web of mutual blackmail collapses, billionaires and trillionaires wont be bound to each other by the fucked up things they've all done together. We are about to witness a Billionaire War, hundreds of wealthy powerful people trying to out each other for worse and worse crimes before THEY get outed themselves.

In reality they hate each other. They work together when their interest converge, and against each other when they diverge. When it comes down to it, they wouldn't and won't hesitate to take entire families out (competition) if they are threatened. And they ARE threatened now.

People complained because hurr durr swampz still thur guiz but that's surface level thinking. Many things had to be put in place and coordinated before they could start cutting the strings in the web. They are really, really busy putting things into place for when and after it hits the fan with the evildoers and they knight-of-long-knives each other.

You know one part to take away from this is that if you think something is a conspiracy.... its probably real.... its ridiculous to try and explain this to a normie right now though.

>CBTS ftw ...the rest of the threads here look like they were started by pre-pubescent nincompoops.
Official bread tag line.

my nigga

Birds sing when they feel they're safe.

KEEP THAT TRUTH TRAIN CHUGGIN WOO WOO

When does a bird sing? Loudest at DAWN? Also book by OBL handler?

Ok I've read enough of these fucking threads to know this is a pathetic larp raid by a couple of kids. Christfags copypasta nametripfags gets bread you stupid cunts are pathetic.

-Israel+MIC nuked the WTC on 9/11 (evidence: melted bedrock, molten metal, explosions in basement, increased thyroid cancer + leukemia in those exposed to dust) Also, interesting to note that in the Egyptian calendar, the new century started on 9/11/2001. Reminds me of the Project for a New American Century, calling for a new Pearl Harbor to be used as an excuse to transition America into something more like the Empire.
-More on Jesuits+Vatican.
-Archons, UFOs, underground bases, secret technology, secret space program, Illuminism, secret history, etc.
-More on God's plan. I think it involves us going to the stars, whereas THEY were trying to keep us stuck on a hellish prison planet forever.

Is this the other 80% of stuff you were talking about? The stuff the public is not meant to know? I hope all this comes out once the normies have been thoroughly redpilled on the questions you have given! We must keep digging until this all comes out. Can you give some indication if we are on the right track with this extra stuff and how much of it will come out? Thanks again and God bless!

6/6

it's normal to lie about the schedule a bit - this makes it harder for people to attack them, obviously.

B E L I E V E >> MAGA

Hey whats the pay like to shill here? Hourly or salary or what about the hours? 8 hour shifts? If you not getting paid to be here get the fuck out. No body is forcing you to come in here.

So we all agree that basically what Q was saying is that we should gas all Jews right?

WTF
> WHO THE FUCK POSTED THE NUKE HANDOFF SEQUENCE???

AND WHERE DID YOU FIND IT user?