Where were you when poos solved the energy crisis?

Where were you when poos solved the energy crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300UWiCNvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On the loo

Not eating out of a toilet that's for sure

hanging out in the shitting fields with the boys

DESIGNATED SHITTING ENGINE

Looks like a Petteroid

Just being realistic to Indian food tbqhfam

AHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Poo powered cars in India when ?

To the poo mobile rashesh nanananana nananana nananana POO MAN !!!

STOP WITH THIS FORCED MEME YOU FUCKING SHILLS. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

REEEEEEEEEE

super power by 2020

POO

Is this your mother Pajeet ?

Not sure on cars but the bus is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=300UWiCNvr0

>forced meme
the unicef campaign to civilize you streetshitters was forced?

the only thing that was forced was the pile you left by your curb this morning on the way to work

Forgot pic

India is a literal meme.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

take the poo to the fuel

This is nothing new. I remember reading about biogas in the 80s.

>pooper power by 2020
>super pooper by 2020

I just want to see them riding around on pissy 50cc poo powered scooters and the richer poos will have mighty 250cc poo powered bikes hahahahaha.

>sage in all fields
Don't you mean shit in all fields?

i was in mart
buying shart
phone ring
"india is poopower now"
no
i shart in mart

1.21 currywatts

Sup Forums we need to market a new fragrance of perfume and call it ''Shart''.

indian kids are going to be scraping poo out of gutters like the chinese do with oil and grease.

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

i have a friend that owns a waste to energy company here in Texas. Memes aside, how can I capitalize on this?? Is it good for environment??

You may be late to the party.

comes out of the toilet and goes right back into the toilet.

as gross as it is, i believe shit is a pretty decently high energy fuel for the cost

wow, did not know this

woah... so this must be poo power

>Poo powered cars in India when ?
Poo in Subaru

There are working and actual Biogas reactors in Germany. Usually made and maintained by farmers that have enough bio material to keep it running. I remember a documentation where a farmer became the main power supplier for the surrounding village. Anyway, it's a side income for farmers in germany since the power they put in the net is payed.

They do it to themselves.

I hope the shit wont go nuclear.
Pootonium

>forced meme
pic related. Superpower by 2020.

With so many shit skins in Europe and USA , your white race is slowly getting destroyed

digits like beautiful pooetry

kek

I'm ded

shut up JUST SHUT UP
HOW IS THIS REALITY
TAKE ME BACK TO WHEN THINGS MADE SENSE - THE 80'S

I am a pajeet and honestly I enjoy the poo in the loo memes

Finally a good leaf post

BURN IN TURD

Their flag literally looks like a sphincter. If I had .gif skills, I'd animate it morphing into an asshole and shitting.

BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD BURN IN TURD

the memes make themselves