Thinking Joe has a good chance of 2020 nomination

>Thinking Joe has a good chance of 2020 nomination

>Just discovered a second video where hes doing weird shit around younger girls.

You can maybe brush off one weird incident, but two? He'd be wise to just fade away quietly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/930065838387863552
electionbettingodds.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2? Try 5

If creepy uncles couldn't get elected we'd have never had a president Reagan.

He needs more makeup

TRS told me that the dems will never be able to run another white male because niggers and spics wont turn out, how true is this statement?

He has no fucking chance. We need new blood in office. No more old fags of the establishment

dump for curiosity?

Not entirely true yet, but most definitely getting there. Read leftists sites, comment on leftist sites, sow chaos on leftists sites

Now you know why he didn't run. He knew Trump would have have fucked him up.

This is very likely especially if you watched the "white people shut up and listen" speech.
The left has gone insane. They won't make a rational choice. It won't happen until everyone realizes that the left needs some house cleaning to get rid of the marxists. Then they will have a chance after they chemo themselves.

Honestly, very creepy stuff. I don't see why SNL or Comedy Central doesn't ever parody this creep. Think we all know why though. Would be interesting if they do have Trump Blackmail due to this elitist culture. I wouldn't bet on it though.

Kek

are you forgetting that pic related is the president as we speak?

There was also that time he said that
"nonstop immigration" causing Whites becoming a minority in the future is "a good thing" and "a source of our strength".

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

nothing creepy about him, faggot

Joe has always had a screw lose and it's only going to get worse, I'd love to see how he'd perform in a debate in a few years.

To be fair he does have beautiful eyes.

This twitter thread has dozens of short video clips. He will never be president:

twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/930065838387863552

But he's not a chimo. Unless he molested Ivanka.

Didn't this guy get dumpster'd in the Vice Presidential debate against famous not-Sarah-Palin congressman Paul Ryan?

>I don't see why SNL or Comedy Central doesn't ever parody this creep
Do you REALLY not see why? Really? Really??

it only makes sense to run a nig or spic. White people will vote for either but blacks will only vote for a nig and spics will only vote for a white or spic.

>arms up like she is giving him a lap dance
BONER

you're right, I couldn't put my finger on it. that one and are extra intimate

How much you wanna bet he is whispering "If I were 40 yrs younger"

according to electionbettingodds.com/ , he's barely more likely to win than The Rock.

Dude its the current year. It is not enough to stand by and do nothing anymore. Be better.

has to be horse hit, biden is a well-known and well-liked politician. dems don't give a fuck about how he grabs little girls. only reason he didn't run last time was because his son died or something.

die you fucking barneyfag

>max test

the man's a sexual tyrannosaurus

Fire up your twatter, boys!

#CreepyJoe
>#CreepyJoe
#CreepyJoe
>#CreepyJoe
#CreepyJoe
>#CreepyJoe