We need body cameras the cops are lying/killing us. Wait the cops aren't lying/killing us we don't want them

We need body cameras the cops are lying/killing us. Wait the cops aren't lying/killing us we don't want them.

yahoo.com/news/police-body-cameras-threaten-civil-215851117.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fb8_1397113977
hooktube.com/watch?v=hiMVx2C5_Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Topkek

Libs turned against bodycams when it turned out they proved niggers were as bad as Sup Forums says

body cams are racist

> AY YO
> HOL UP

bamph

That sheboon cop seems like a real go getter

the guy didn't have a gun, was just running for it.

not a reason to open fire. not for a decent human being anyway.

>inb4 "one more dead nigger hurrr"

40% of Cop Killers are Nigger Males between the ages of 18-35. Maybe 4% of the population. That's over 30 years of data.

It's amazing Cops are a bit jumpy around them.

One more dead nigger

Are you retarded? He shot the cop

>he didn't have a gun
did you actually watch the webm?

Cop really messed up by letting that filthy Orc keep his hands in his pockets.
Fatal mistake.

aye yo dats self defense and sheeeiiiittt, da po-leace be oppressn tha black man

It's like something out of a movie.

post more please i want to really feel it

>Libs turned against bodycams when it turned out they proved niggers were as bad as Sup Forums says
My favorite part was when NYPD tested body cams and found that police who were wearing cams were more likely to fire their weapons, knowing that it would be easier to justify the shootings

What a timeline we are in lads

>Over-surveilled
>Only 10% of murders are solved in the ghetto

Pick one.

Any statistics on bodycam usage throughout the years?

>the guy didn't have a gun

0w0 whats this

taken from a Colin Flaherty video, the man is doing God's work documenting this horseshit.

The problem with Colin, is he's a 1 trick pony.

Never talks about Beaner crime, and blocks people for Naming the Jew.

He's a bit of a containment center for the partially woke.

T-that's just his inhaler, don't be so rayciss

>
>>the guy didn't have a gun
>0w0 whats this
Clearly his doctoral degree.

fucking cops and niggers...neither can shoot for fuck all

FUCK "Vanita Gupta"!

>footage always showing nogs chimping out
>white people going "wait a minute..."
>DAT FOOTAGE BE RAYSIS

>Cop really messed up by letting that filthy Orc keep his hands in his pockets.
they're pretty much told to be lenient to blacks to "help improve police image in black communities."

looooool

Man, you can at least defend yourself from corrupt Mexican fat cops. Why are you kiddies glorying a police state?

>officers viewing an objective account of the incident prior to writing their reports be raciss n sheit

he shot at the cops as soon as he stood up you retarded nigger lover

tbqh the pussy deserved that pussypassdenied senpai

makes you think

>nigger doesn't like cameras because it provides evidence of nigging
>POH-LEECE CAMRUHS BE RACIST
SHIIIEEEET

don't you have toilets to clean or cabbage to pick?

P A T R O L L E D

>bitch and moan that innocent blacks are being executed in the streets by KKKops
>leddit top post in these threads is always "some of those who work forces are the same who burn crosses"
>finally get your way and get bodycams
>whoops literally none of these blacks were innocent
>wtf i hate evidence now
this is a perfect example of the liberal mentality. despite all the talk about science and evidence etc, they dismiss anything that contradicts their opinions, even if it's iron clad proof they're wrong.

Thot patrolled.

Cops adopt body cams to cover their asses. Niggers get mad because they can't claim TEH RAYCISS when they try for the ghetto lottery, or riot for that new pair of Nikes.

It's just tribalism senpai

You didn't watch the whole thing before commenting did you? I absolutely despise people like you. He shot the closest officer point blank range in the stomach as he ran out out.
Fucking meme flaggots.

As a race realist I expected this to happen. Peace out y'all

>Cops shoot niggers
>"We need police body cameras!"
>Footage largely exonerates cops
>"Footage is racist!"
Fuck niggers.

I can’t stand the cognitive dissonance anymore. They’ll bitch about the disproportionate amount of police action in minority areas, while bitching about the lack of steps taken to reduce crime in said places. In the same fucking breath no less.
I can’t see these things as equals, or humans even.

Running away from a cop is a reason to open fire. Nobody is running away from a cop because they're in a hurry to help Ventner sort out the human genome.

If it were up to me, I'd quadruple the payroll of officers, give them a license to kill, and for every nigger they killed they would get a $0.25 raise.

Clearly the police dept. CGI'd that gun into the footage.

As a /k/ommando I was not expecting so many cheap little revolvers. I had this crowd pegged as jiminez and hi-point fans.

Nope it's not. Not even in the US.
However, the nog shot the officer as soon as he left the vehicle, if you didn't notice.

The legal standard to shoot or use some other means of lethal force on a fleeing suspect or felon is to have probable cause to believe they are going to kill someone or do grievous bodily harm.

gee OP, you sure are turning this into a black and white issue
*BA DUM TSSHHHHHH*

Because we're the law-abiding citizens who benefit from their work?

>stolen guns

Source? That's hilarious.

Ok wait wait wait wait wait wait hold up wait a second just hold the fuck up.
>They wanted body cameras to have evidence when police shoot niggers
>But now they say they don't want police to use body cam footage as evidence because it "distorts" evidence and only provides "illusion" of accuracy.
SO body cam footage is evidence against bad police, but a violation of civil rights when used as evidence against niggers because mah surveillance.
That's fucking it guys. Probably none of the shit niggers have ever done in the name of civil rights has been in good faith. This honestly just destroys the entire history of the movement it is so over the top audacious.
Niggers just don't want to be accountable for anything. They want to sell drugs or whatever and be immune to any judgment.

Game over.
Damn I love these vids.

>bodycams prove nigger and libfag bullshit is lies and hysteria
>LAWDY LAWDY BODYCAMS ARE A VIOLATION OF CIBIL RIGHTS, DEY IS USED TO PROVE BLACKS AREN'T PRECIOUS LIL ANGELS, DAS RACISS

Can anyone identify the model of revolver there?

cop cam compilation

liveleak.com/view?i=fb8_1397113977

Wtf is that a litty biddy 22? He takes several rounds to the chest and he's still running.
Please tell me that isnt a 9milli / 380 because I'll need a bigger gun such a case.

>We need body cameras the cops are lying/killing us.
>We, the communities of color, should be the ones to "review" their body cam footage and determine who gets justice and who
FTFY

It was similar to that video of that Yale professor who was surrounded by 100 niggerfaggots all yelling at him because his wife wrote an email stating the university shouldn't tell students to not wear halloween costumes;
>look at me!
>don't turn your back to her!
>answer me!
>don't interrupt me!
>apologize!
>don't patronize me!
It didn't matter what he did someone was yelling at him for it. It was disgraceful. They just wanted to crucify the guy and that was that.
I think without Christianity society just reverts back to needing to take out all their anger on some random person for the slightest offense. People need to be filled up and remind regularly of the guilt of crucifying Christ.

>Man, you can at least defend yourself from corrupt Mexican fat cops. Why are you kiddies glorying a police state?

NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T. The police are 10x worse in Mexico. You're best bet is to try to bribe them, otherwise you might end up in a hole somewhere with bulletshots or in Mexican prison, which might as well be the same thing.

>blacks can't use their 2nd amendment rights to self defense against niggers who are assaulting him without cops killing him
Sup Forums will defend this
SHALL

>felons don't have gun rights

Remember: Women are the Niggers of Sex and the Jews of Gender.

Sauce on video?

Who do you think taught them these things, Senpai?

Real life doesn't work like the movies, dumbass. This is basic physics. The impact force of a bullet is the same as the recoil force you feel when you fire your weapon. There is no handgun caliber large enough to physically knock someone down.

Blacks have always used the adage "Don't air out your dirty laundry," effectively, "Don't shit on your own or don't snitch on your own". It's a very effeminate mindset: not calling yourself out on your own wrongdoing, not being able to admit to mistakes. When you can't do that, you'll never be able to move forward in life and grow. It's honestly a sign of less emotionally developed less psychologically developed less intelligent people. Evolutionarily, if you made a mistake, a significant enough one, when interacting with the natural world there was a high probability you would die. Naturally, you get upset at the thought that you might have made a potentially fatal error. Higher IQ people would deal with that and learn from it. Low IQ people get mad at the world and have personal chimpouts.

>how body cameras can distort evidence
>"camera footage"
>"distort evidence"

Its literally doesnt matter what you do, niggers will never be happy. They are incapable of seeing themselves for what they are. Worse is the leftists that defend them, despite knowing deep down what they are like. Its all just virtue signaling.

Looked like a .380 to me m8.

Holy fucking shit, guys. From that article:
>Because an officer’s memory of an event may be altered by watching body camera footage, doing so will likely alter what officers write in their reports. That, in turn, can make it more difficult for investigators or courts to assess whether the officer’s actions were reasonable based on what he or she perceived at the time of the incident
They're actually saying that they want to hold the cop accountable for his actions based on what he writes in a report that he remembers without him actually reviewing the fucking VIDEO of it because the video might "alter his memory".
So they are saying they want to be able to nail a cop and get a nigger off for being too mean if what he perceived at the time was less than a threat than what the video actually shows.
They're suggesting that a cop might be racist and shoot a nigger who didn't appear to be a threat to the cop because the cop at the time didn't see a gun in the nigger's hand, and they want to fry the cop even if the body cam footage actually DOES show a gun in the nigger's hand. They want to say that even if the nigger had a gun, and the body cam recorded footage of it, if the officer himself didn't perceive the gun then he should have just been nicer to the nigger and let himself get shot.

>guy runs up to you, picks you up and gives you a hug
>cops roll up
>guy sees them, sets you down and runs away
>you ignore the cops and start shooting at his back as he flees

You've already fucked up at this point and are going to prison regardless of your race, but let's continue.

>you fire off half a dozen shots and start to stroll away
>cops have been screaming at you and ordering you to drop your weapon since they arrived
>you finally notice them and start so run towards them
>since you won't drop your weapon, they drop it for you

T H I C C

Holy shitballs. First what they're suggesting just doesn't fucking happen. Cops aren't out there shooting niggers just for fun and hoping the body cam proves the nigger was guilty after. And when you're in enough of those situations you get a feel for it, even if you don't see a gun in his hand, you can sense the nigger's body language, his posture, whether he's tensed up certain muscles, whether he's making eye contact, whether he's releasing stress hormones and sweating, you can literally smell it like an animal can smell fear or aggression. The human body releases it in the sweat and you can smell it.
But you know, "I felt that he was about to attack" doesn't stand up as "probably cause" in the courts, because it "isn't scientific" and is "subjective", even though it is how animals (and humans are animals) have survived forever. The court wants the cop to actually see the gun with his eyes before he shoots, but by then he's probably already shot.

confusing

Im getting really sick and tired of niggers and the media establishment as a whole. This whole NFL shit is so fucking stupid, everyone basically justs accepts the premise of "police brutality" of niggers without offering statistics or evidence of these claims at all. Even normie conservatives basically concede to the left by saying "well they may have good points but theyre disrespecting muh flag and veterans". No. These chimps are fucking subhuman retards and no prominent white people take the stance that there is no such thing as unjustified police brutality against blacks but that they commit over 50% of all murders and have a culture of criminality and disrespect for authority and that all leads to them being shot by police in justified situations. This shit blows my mind, the police brutality shit is just taken as a fact by everyone, when will someone prominent stand up to these motherfuckers and break down this narrative???

It's crazy how the 2 opposing angles change the context.

Unless you hit the brain stem, they won't die immediately from normal pistol calibers. Use a rifle or magnum calibers

>"well they may have good points but theyre disrespecting muh flag and veterans"
The establishment ZOG conservatives don't give a fuck about the flag and veterans, either. They just don't want anything to happen that will dissuade anymore goys from signing up to fight wars for Israel and whatever monarchs and corporations rent America's army this week. It is a volunteer military after all. And if people don't sign up then Washington would have to pay mercenaries like 10x as much money per person and also have a good explanation to taxpayers how a mercenary army fighting in Afghanistan for 50 years, funded by a 50% effective tax rate benefits the people of America.

hands in pockets, should the cop not have noticed that.

Honestly though those cops were kind of shit. Every fucking stop cops should yell "Lemme see those hands" and keeping those hands visible and empty should be priority number one. Those cops let their guard down and that's what happens. Never relax around blacks.

That'd be a cool beginning for a Zombie Nigger film.

This is the average person with a strong opinion.

Almost unanimously lazy, ignorant, brain dead, retards.

I think this is the one user is talking about.

hooktube.com/watch?v=hiMVx2C5_Wg

>The impact force of a bullet is the same as the recoil force you feel when you fire your weapon. There is no handgun caliber large enough to physically knock someone down.
Show me footage of someone running around after getting hit in the chest by a 50 cal round and I'll believe you.

Sorry lad, we don't eat semen brownies here.
Try /lgbt/

>raw video is biased

this fucken world, lol

>Unless you hit the brain stem, they won't die immediately from normal pistol calibers. Use a rifle or magnum calibers
Even with powerful rifle calibers and a well-performing bullet, quick drops aren't guaranteed. And forget ever getting an instant drop without a CNS hit. That being said, here's a vid to illustrate your point:

Right on queue

murrican edu- wait, why is a Swede this ignorant of junior high physics? Are you a fugee?

it's only a flesh wound
>he's gonna be okay tho

Sup Forums is always right

A heart shot that perforates more than 2 chambers will near-instantly drop you. You'll lose consciousness before you can lift your arm.

U M A D E L I C I A