Let's come up with ideas for new anime

Let's come up with ideas for new anime

>Let's take [BLANK] and turn them into cute teenage girls

Fill the blank, explain the plot.

Hula dancers.

plankton

Taxi drivers. The show follows a taxi driver and gives us a view from her perspective into the lives of her passengers and the city around her.

non-teenage girls

they turn into plankton

>>Let's take big guys and turn them into cute teenage girls
It's a magical girl traveling from town to town, offering her magical services to unhappy men of all creeds.

Colombian drug cartels.

I want to tickle Escobar-chan's tummy.

This could be nice.

>Let's take communists and turn them into cute teenage girls

"It's not like I WANT a Bolshevik revolution, ba-baka

No one wants that.
Just stringing up one capitalist pig on every lamp post of your city would be a good start. Then you can sit down and have a good talk about how to go about getting communism without senseless waste of human life.

US Presidents. I want to see president-chan throw tantrums at Congress onii-chan

Slavs.

I'd definitely watch this.

?

closed monoidal categories

Ugly teenage girls

for you

[BLANK]
The concept of nothingness as cute teenage girls.

>Let's take [BLANK] and turn them into cute teenage girls

teenage boys
Plot is a competition to gather the most male semen, only first place gets to live.

Keit-ai but instead of phones they talk into cute teenage girls.

ugly girls doing ugly things

Ugly, ugly things.

Teenage boys

MC goes to the electronics store to buy a smart phone girl. There's so many choices in the store, so MC picks one at random. Turns out his new smart phone girl is actually a huge baka. Hi-jinks ensue as MC tries to teach his sumafo how to be smart.

cute moms

>>Lets's take Gundams and turn them into cute teenage girls.

Like KanColle but with robots and more guns.

SMT, but all the demons and angels are cute girls

>categories
>ever

>physics
>ever

>saving my edits
>ever

I don't understand any of this.

It's just stupid math major shit. They post this shit to try and justify their degree to themselves because they make no money.

>CHAOS SPACE MARINES

So like it's reverse isekai, bunch of csm on a black crusade get sent into a cgdct/sol universe and are transformed into cute little girls. They still have all of their original personalities and memories and knowledge; but the stamina, strength, and dexterity of little girls; so they're not conquering the world anytime soon, and like their warp/psyker powers are extremely diminished so the most the former plaugemarine champion now eye-bagged sniffly little girl can do is give people short lasting colds or really itchy rashes.

They'll be really nasty naughty little girls, like delinquent lolis being mean and maipulative, and biting people and giving extremely out of place (but interpreted as chunni) speeches regarding blood for the blood god and such at school festival athletic competitions to get their teams fired up.

Ultimately they aren't really powerful to do anything really 'evil' but end up as quite popular for their odd chunni-ish antics and fairly harmless (but ultimately beneficial where they count; these lolis once again being csms with thousands of years of experience in warfare, subterfuge, manipulation etc; so their antics although always selfish and maliciously motivated have positive effects on the people directly around them who are their classmates/neighbors/teachers; e.g. disappearing the local groper because slaanesh loli got mad he didn't try grope her, khorne loli gives a terrifying and inspiring pre game speech and the team wins the inter-school championship because she didn't want to lose, tzeetch sorcerer loli really enjoys some manga, hears it's ending, sets up the mangaka with the christmas cake homeroom teacher so he continues writing and everyone is overjoyed for her finally getting married etc...)

would you a high school sol set in russia

old sega consoles

That's a cute fake futa.

>His

>Males in CGDCT show
In fact
>Males in anime ever

Get out Sup Forums.