What went wrong?

what went wrong?

nope

>unmarked spoilers in OP goes completely unpunished
Well, I'm glad this is the show I'm watching that I care the least about each week.

Welcome to Sup Forums.
Please lurk more.

>lurk more
I didn't imply this was anything new. Retards gonna retard, mods gonna continue to not exist.

its not even a spoiler
he died, sure, but it wasn't even from that

It's part of Sup Forums's culture, you fuck. You browse Sup Forums, you better expect to get spoilered.

I was referring to the OP of the last thread, which straight-up stated in the OP post what happened, no spoiler marks.

It doesn't matter to me, I'm just watching this show to get my MS fix, I don't care about the plot or characters.

I expect it in the threads, not in the OP which is absolutely openly visible on the catalog.

Is this anime good?

And I expect it everywhere, even in threads that aren't even dedicated to the anime in question. If something interesting happens in a show, Sup Forums'll know about it.

He didn't die in this scene.
Yet.

do you like cute girls and loads of violence?

Can I play with you Sup Forums hivemind?

Yes. Why?

Yes, but I dislike them if the story or the characters are stupid

then its the show for you

Yeah, shit sucks about the spoiler but it is already a day after subs out and I usually stay away from the threads after the subs is out for anything I enjoyed, though sometimes, the spoilers are not really meaningful to stand on its own. It is only bad for me when the entirety of the catalog is full of the same spoiler.

Top Speed
Top Girl

i miss robot.

>edgy
Even if it's mostly just a buzzword by now, it's obvious that you don't know what the word means.

This person is right

retards from Sup Forums

You could as well go to Sup Forums and complain that you can't discuss politics seriously there.
How is your first day on Sup Forums treating you?

Just report it. Spoiling stuff isn't "board culture" and it is against the rules.

You know what to do then.

same as the past 7 years i've been here