The war on greek life

Fraternities are a bastion of white male conservatism on college campuses
why arent you in one? the left is trying to destroy our way of life

Fraternities are a bastion of Chad degeneracy.

and yet the Fraternity that actually rapes kids is left untouched.

geebs out reee

There is nothing conservative about fraternities.
Good riddance.

Skull & Bones?

Greek life in entry level secret society bullshit, they should be banned.

The most generous alums are always in fraternities. If universities really tried this the money would dry up

Are you kidding?

Maybe it depends on where you're from, but where I'm from "Greek life" is code for free love, weed, and binge drinking. Literally a festering pit of what's wrong with the youth, good riddance indeed.

>Fraternities are a bastion of Chad degeneracy.
Agreed. Frats are for insecure retarded dumbasses who don't know how to make friends. They're also havens of secret anal sex.

>Frats are for insecure retarded dumbasses who don't know how to make friends.

What is Sup Forums then?

>What is Sup Forums then?
It's the place for the autistic friendless virgins who can't even get into frats, but who also still crave anal sex.

>go to college
>no greek life
>still have to pay denbts

Aren’t you that fat kid from Michigan that got doxxed supporting Identity Evropa, Sean was it? Frats are the faggiest goddamn shit in the fucking world. College is for studying not getting drunk & assraping each other.

Because I'm not gay

bastion of chad degeneracy

t. gay geed

you can do both you kissless virgin kek. 24 and had 3 awesome years in my frat.

If the drinking age was lowered to 18 and girls in college had the choice to get a beer at a bar, there'd be no barbarian traphouses that subject women to gross apartments and groping from these golf shirt fuckboys.

This would lead to less of a perception of a campus rape culture and then you bitchy ass white people can enjoy a world where college neoliberals don't cuss you out online anymore.

Short of that shut down these murderous fraternities, these dudes are bottom of the barrell cunts in my experience.

good, I hate fraternities with all my soul, a bunch of cultic godless faggoty whore mongers who do nothing but promote degeneracy and vanity and peddle it like a family. Nothing more than a campus cult condoned. I hope the school shooters start going to the frat houses like they should and take out some whores and do society an A+

>inb4 fag frat slang

Ex-fratboy here (graduated)

Fraternities used to have enough local alumni around who donated money to the colleges that would basically give them protection as long as the frats didn't fuck up bad enough it couldn't be fixed through inner politics. With the rise of the bad media on hazing/alcohol deaths (shits uncommon but when it happens its pounced upon) those alumni aren't as willing to speak out for their younger fraternity brothers.

On top of that, fraternities are secret societies and inherently difficult to control, colleges are more than happy to throw up as many new regulations as they can to keep pressure on their greek life.

brief story
>6-7 years ago
>chapter of my frat in same state got in trouble
>guy came to their party
>he was depressed about some breakup
>they tried to cheer him up and gave him booze
>he leaves that night alone
>goes back to his apt and shoots himself
>college immediately kicked the chapter off campus
>luckily they owned their house instead of the uni so they managed to stay reasonably active and not die
>eventually the college complained about this to our frat's nationals (the upper level management)
>they pulled the chapter's charter and they wont reinstate it for 6 years when absolutely every active member has moved on

TLDR; whenever something goes wrong, the PR surrounding frats is so bad from past cases that they will be assumed guilty and the uni will come down heavy to distance themselves

You don't even realize that you have quite possible destroyed all chances of you living forever. For what? Some pussy and some good times for 3 years, what a miserable sack of shit you are, you don't even know the opportunities that you have pissed away, you can't even comprehend your own ignorance, tou don't even know how you can know that you are wrong.

I'd say be good but that's a long shot, do as you please, your life will be over soon. You will blink and your best days will be behind you and hell ahead, literally. White flames of hell fire, I hope you don't see them, believe on Jesus Christ if there is any hope for you before it is too late, else you will have to pay for all the evil you have ever done

Didnt get bids

I'm gonna go back to college and I'm gonna try to get in a frat at age 29 (I look young though)
I just want to slam some white pussy. Being in a frat opens you up to a lot of sorority girls and regardless of how socially retarded I am, I'm guaranteed to get laid because of my social standing on campus.

>Be pretty college freshmen white girl
>Join sorority
>Fuck 30 guys first semester
This is a good thing according to Sup Forums

You guys must go to some shitty school with shitty people. Frats at good school are actually full of cool dudes. I guess it just depends where you go. There will always be that one house that is stereotypical frat guys, but that's why you rush, to see where you fit in best.

Normie

Why is it that when people aren't in frats that people in frats assume that everyone wants to be in a frat? I guess it's like how all faggots assume everyone is a faggot because they are a faggot, just with frats