Shingeki no Kyojin 87

Spoilers are out. Kruger is best Rogue Titan.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/SjAVB/
youtube.com/watch?v=OzjvNwrUxDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ymir.

Armin a shit.

Arminwhales are cancer.

Annie is life.

Faye a best.

So much good taste early on.

Armin is worst shingeki

Annie is love

Saint Erwin will punish those who sinned

How did snk go so wrong?

He will indeed. Bless Saint Erwin.

Bert is cancer. Armin is best shingeki.,

The serum ruined everything.

Shippingfags and Isayama inability to kill armin

Punish me, Saint Erwin ;_;

Best shingekis.

Both of these.

Better thread.

More like BerTOLD

TOLD as in fucking EATEN ALIVE LMAO

LETTER

I want Armin and Mikasa to be happy. I hope Eren finds the peace he yearns.

BRA>EMA

Someone have the Jesus Levi picture?
i need it.

This.

January if we lucky

Few hours.

Next month.

Here I reuploaded the chapter to imgur: imgur.com/gallery/SjAVB/

I have this one.

EH is objectively better and cuter than YH since YH involves Nigmir the Stinky Trannylord.

Zeke vs Kruger
Which titan would win ? I know they're on the same boat but still, if it comes to this fight Zeke would stay away from kruger and throw every near standing rock/ horse/ human at him and kruger would try his best to get near him so he had a chance to punch his cute hairy monkey face

Endgame right here brothers.

Who will win the Misakabowl?

Hopefully death.

jean

"Death is all I've known," he said, words dragging smoking trails in the wind that howls.
"And death is all you will know for me." He leaned in close, meeting the magnet between their bodies.
"But right now, I allow you peace. O'bless."

Until dawn, a moose wept, a rabbit slept.

Zeke can't even beat a human in a one on one fight, what chance do you think he has against a real enemy? The only fight he's ever won was against Reiner, and who hasn't kicked Reiner's ass?

ME

Zeke. He's war chief for a reason.

Armin.

what is this, what's happening?

No one. Armin and she will find love on each other.

Disgusting

He's war chief because of the family he was born into. If the position was decided by talent, he'd be nowhere near it.

Ymir.

I think it will be a close fight but if I had to bet I'll pick kruger.

There's not a single titan that could beat Manlet. Isayama made him too overpowered.

Eren of course. Only retards doesn't see this

Levi is pissing his pants at the thought of going up against titan Armin alone if the summary posted earlier is true

Been stitching up a new Erwin plush but the eyes look like those pop funko toys.

JUST

>Misakabowl
>MI
>SA
>KA
newfag detected

Where do you guys read the new chapters?

I still think zeke can beat levi. He was just caught off guard by levi

Reminder that no one cared about Armin's birthday

Oh please don't worry about that. It would still be ever so lovely.

But alone in the sky, 909 did neither cry nor sleep--for 909 was the rage of the machine built by a king not so pristine. 909 bared his fangs at the doleful moose and the cordial rabbit, each covered in red satin above the dense snow. Mercy of the enemy was betrayal in his mind.

The rabbit was warned, yet he comforted his adversary. The rabbit would soon be dinner in the belly of the beast. 909 knew nothing of grey.

It's still not out.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SPOIL ME.

Yeah, but when it does drop, where?

What summary? I like Armin but Levi could kill him with his eyes closed if he felt like it. His titan form is rather...small.

I did.

Fitting for worst shingeki.

elaborate.

Grisha has a microscopic dick

[citation needed]

We care but some were afraid because of aggressive faggots like you.

If you're talking about the latest chapters then heres a summary

Humanity outside the walld are fine
Erwin, Hannes, Annie, Bert are dead
Jews vs Nazi plotwist
Ymir is the devil
EMA in jail
Memes

Yet you're literally spamming this thread with your shit.

Mangasee.

Works for me, thank you ma'am.
He's such a handsome fellow.

>spamming
Literally where?

EM's in jail, A is just an extremely loyal lapbunny. Grisha's dick is out for Harambe.

No, that's not me. I an only replying to you.

Annie's not dead but Shitmir is. Historia will commit seppuku soon. Also Zeke is best boy.

It probably just went inside his body to protect itself. They were cutting his fingers off. No reason to just let the 11th exposed. Or maybe they already cut it.

He got a shitton of fanart, what are you talking about?

Does that really happen? Do guys' dicks regress when they're scared?

No he didn't.

grill spotted

>being afraid of Sup Forums
Arminfags really are the worst

like a scared turtle

You're very welcome! He's handsome indeed. It's a shame we won't see him smiling again like he did after Historia punched him. He has such a lovely smile.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzjvNwrUxDM
A soundtrack to accompany your picture.

The obvious choice.

Apparently ball sizes and their firmness change due to all sorts of factors, like heat and humidity

From what I saw he did...seriously, you'd just have to look at his character tags and it's right there.

There's guys who are scared all the time, like Grisha ir the guy who came up with this excuse.

CRUNCHYROLL WHEN

50 hours and 30 mins from now, if all goes as usual.

>dicks regress when they're scared
Such cute little things.

so Kruger was the government informant all along?

Come on. They insult Arminfags everytime they write something about him. Of course they are afraid and tired.

My nigga

niggastream better step up

Yes. He was a spy sent by Uri to keep an eye on the enemy and create a Nazi Resistance.

And yet none of the other characterfags have been scared off, including ones who love literally who characters.

That's an incredibly cute picture.

They need thicker skin, know how to banter and choose a better shingeki.

No. They get really small when it's cold because you need the blood to stay warm. Balls can retract in though depending on the circumstance.

Everything gets smaller when it's cold, it's even more ovious with living bodies.

They may feel kind of bad since they blame Armin for everything despite he did nothing. I am still here but some are just tired or they see you from the shadows.