Is the white race doomed?

Is the white race doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-bcC9Mi3Es
youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc
aish.com/jw/s/American-Jewry-is-Disappearing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'll make a comeback.

yes, not one majority white country by 2090, we're an endangered species, even niggers are more capable of surviving

if current trends continue, absolutely
i believe we'll see a turnaround though

I'm not going anywhere.

>the White race doomed
The world is doomed, do they really think we are just going to go quietly into that good night?

Yes.

Lately I have been feeling quite sad over this, I just can't see the West surviving this times. Leftism, immigration, racemixing and LGBT.
Marxism have won.

Yes and thank God, white people killed more humans and started more wars than any other race in earth's history.

Send me out... With a bang.

Fuck off, faggot leaf

Don't take the black pill, faggot. The brown mongrel population may be rising in our country but we still are almost 80% white

not on this timeline my boy

And look how much of the world we took over. Even when we're the global minority.

White people are the supreme, and this world will cease to exist when we're gone.

>Is the white race doomed?
No

Go buy a history book you fuckin maple nigger, I know you cant read it but it does have nice pictures

Behold the future of the white race

Yes because of the good goys wanting slow suicide from cultural marxism.

Faggot leaf, kill yourself or rather I hope Mohammed throws you off a building soon.

yes, it's our century now goys. You abandoned your social and nation bond for muh free thinking, muh individualism meme and now you pay the price.
We asian are as strong as one, while you're tearing yourselves apart inside out.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=h-bcC9Mi3Es

>niggers capable of surviving
Maybe off government gibs
I swear the JIDF spams Aussie/leaf proxies like the foreskin starved faggots they are

BETTER NOT TELL YOU NOW

we still have a shot. we have about 30-60 years before its all over

Yes. Will be genocided in South Africa and forced out of all European states by 2040, where the war between the eartern bloc and rest of mudslime europe will begin. America will be 30% or less by then and military will still be nearly all white, yet forced to die for the mutts at home, ending white america in ww3. countries have already submitted their plans for this inevitable EU collapse and war in 2040. it is planned and expected for the end of whites.

Probably

Nuclear or biological conflict could change that

there is no white race. There's only ethnic groups. Globalization will accelerate the mixing of ethnic groups around the world. The "white" race was doomed when the mix raced roman army committed genocide in the barbarian "white" lands.

>Is the white race doomed?
yes and that's because whites refuse to have children

Hate to be black pilled but yeah. We're fucked.

Not at all, at least here in America. Here's some White Pills.

> youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc

Once you account for political differences, Conservative Whites have a higher fertility than all but recently immigrated Hispanics. Cut off immigration, and the sheer demographics will end up in our favor.

> But muh race mixing

Picture here is relevant; women of all races, with the exception of Black women, massively prefer White males, including White women. If you look at the studies done, they're actually extremely race loyal and their out-marriage rate is only 7%-equal to that of White Males.

> aish.com/jw/s/American-Jewry-is-Disappearing.html

American Jewry is literally dying out, average age is 52 and 61% of secular Jews don't even have children.

Kill it

whatever form it takes after the inevitable jew-created conflict will be vastly different than how it exists today.

it will either be a bunch of regressive retarded poor christian kike wannabes or a new global order of police under an aryan religion.