WOAH CONTROVERSIAL OPINION COMING THROUGH

Crackers are boring. Multiculturalism is the reason why my town doesn't bore me to tears. I couldn't live in a town that only has shit like Denny's and Bed Bath & Beyond.

Crime is pretty fun I guess.

Do you understand the difference between a melting pot of races under one flag with one culture.

MULTICULTURALISM IS THE DEATH OF THE WEST.

congrats on being ignorant as fuck

"Multiculturalism" means more than Taco Bell and Panda Express.

That's fine but the people who want a boring life should be able to build their Boringville somewhere, too.

white people are only boring around niggers

Imagine being such a fucking brainlet retard that you conflate soulless consumer culture with European culture. You know they have consumer outlets in every country on Earth right? Fuck, you are stupid man, wow. You probably should be sterilized.

you might be on to something there. please elaborate.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, SAGE AND MOVE ON
THE FILENAME MAKES IT OBVIOUS
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, SAGE AND MOVE ON
>THE FILENAME MAKES IT OBVIOUS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, SAGE AND MOVE ON
THE FILENAME MAKES IT OBVIOUS

I'm conflicted. This thread is stupid but I still want to keep bumping it just to annoy this idiot.

Im torn on this. I really do accept that white people need to be left alone to flourish in America, but I recently went up to Casper WY and it is pretty fucking boring. I hate the liberal place I live in and want to live somewhere with people that understand freedom, but the food is bland

>tatertot casserole

I get that if i am to be free i need to be the change i want to see which means cooking more and spending less money on material possesions. I can always visit big cities.

Are you new to multikulti? when you get used to it, multikulti society will be as boring as a homogenous society. But now your boring society will be degenerate and crimeridden.

basically because no one is happy around niggers. they think they are but thats cause they dont know any better.

This is a good point. I rode my bike around the western us and after 2 months in some of the most beautiful land with polite people i ended up finishing on the coast. Big cities are all kind of the same.

>filthy
>crime
>trendies
>nigs
>bums
>massive wealth gaps
>corporate stores
> homogeneous asian section

Why does John Podesta rape kids and how is it different from Ray Moore?

And what multicultural stuff do you enjoy so much OP? I expect to hear crickets at this question.

I feel ya brother. I can't get through my day without crack. I love me some crack.

>i want to destroy my entire race's lineage and legacy because i want to eat more interesting food.
wow really makes me think. you know anyone can cook a certain cuisine, it's not like asian people magically are the only ones who can cook asian food, or mexicans mexican food.
and you know why food was never that important to my family when I was growing up? because it was just for nutrition and was a near meaningless part of my day, except for a time for us to sit together and talk about our day.
where did we get to this point where somehow, food is the most important and meaningful thing in peoples' lives? that is the real tragedy.

he rapes them because he can dominate them completely, they have fine skin and features, and later he can torture them, extract their pineal gland which has been supercharged with areneline from all that torturing and then Podesta consumes the pineal gland, which gives him an incredible high which no normal person will ever experience even with lab imitations.
The pineal gland has rods and cones like your eyes do btw

It totally is, but it's a topic worth mentioning. I had this preconceived notion that rural white people would be enlightened. Reality is they are not very well educated and won't relate to the average Sup Forumsack but they do know when they are being bullshitted by elites and just want to be left alone to make their own stupid choices.

Too bad you can't go walk outside after dark.

duh, nobody expects a nigger to understand peace and civility

>I couldn't live in a town that only has shit like Denny's and Bed Bath & Beyond.
That's not white culture, it's American culture.

>my kids are scared
>my wife might get raped
>ive been robbed
>i hear ethnic slurs when im out late at night
>atleast i have kebab

Its only the food. Ethiopian food is delicious, midnight pho is nice, and breakfast burritos are better than any sandwich. Yet, all of those things can be made or had by visiting the nearest liberal hellhole.

Gf is white and i am not. I dont know how you guys can eat elk and potatoes 24/7

The reason why you think creckahs are boring and you classify multiculturalism as fun lmao, is because you're a fucked up broken person who has no tie to his past.

It has nothing to do with cragahs being lame or darkies cool, it's just that your head is fucked to the point where you think stability is bad and slum life is good.

That's not even American culture. That's television corporate fuckery culture

Can you please explain to me Canadian culture? I asked this gay dude from Vancouver and he said the hip new thing is mexican thai fusion. He also said he gets weirded out by seeing canadians in the U.S. sporting canadian flag clothes. He said it's too nationalistic.
>a fucking leaf

Is there canadian culture?

Why not move to Africa or Mexico and have even more fun?

1 post - sage