WE

>black
>blonde hair
What did they mean by this

most blonde hair babies are born with black hair, it falls out and grows back in blonde

We wuz mighty warriors

what is this supposed to mean

all bullshit. worst comic ive ever seen. a good angel would not be defending any of this. no man is there. and nobody has ever gotten between a woman and the devil

We wuz angels n shiet

WUZ

KANGZ

that niggers looks like a #3 turd! jajajajajajajajajajaja

ger*

he doesn't seem to be having a good year.

Dont they do this shit to rapists? I think we should take a page or two from them

This is what the race war will look like. Are you ready for this level of horror?

>mfw race war breaks out all niggers can do is kill each other

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

How is he even alive

I mean I'd do anything to avoid getting stoned or electrocuted to death or set on fire by a mob of angry nigs so no... can't I have a cyanide pill for in case I get captured or something? There's got to be something we can do to solve this problem we're not immediately committed to brutal deaths if we get unlucky during a race war.

70% of the black side will consist of white libtards, I promise you

>WEgyptians
WE WUZ COMMIES 'N SHEEEIT!

That's what they do to thieves and criminals over there. Those nigs probably crossed someone.

A DINDU PINATA

>nobody has ever gotten between a woman and the devil
My fucking sides

glad you liked

I meant are you ready to INFLICT this kind of horror, not become victim to it.

>Egypt
>Mixed Nordic races with Negroid races thus creating the new Mediterranean race. "HYBRID VIGOR"
>Created large architectures, transportation, and advanced medicines that helped shape the current world.

How odd must it be to base your identity around hating another

fuck that looks painful man.
even when the nigger is burning he still holds his pride.

Should of shot him, nigger kindling doesn't work you dumb niggers

Look at all the people just waiting for that car to pull up. Thats proof this isnt justice just a bunch of animals looking for someone to kill.

>vote ANC
ha the irony

I'm not sure if you noticed, but these are all niggers brutally killing other niggers.

It's my hope that whites are more humane.

There little to no I1 and I2 y-chromosomes in Egypt.

You mean the CENTRAL ASIAN race.

"Nordics" are a mix of Central Asian and mesolithic/neolithic aboriginal Europeans.

Whites are mix of Pahjeets and Semi Gook Mexilike Turklike peoples..

On a western culture? Sure, on a non western culture whites are just bad if not worse.
>crucified

I for one can't wait for the new black plague to hit Africa. They deserve the pestilence of God poured out upon them by the angels of the apocalypse. This post is both religious and scientific.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this mess.

>70% of the black side will consist of weaklings with no culture who don't know where the safety on a rifle is