Australia goes full cuck: 61% say "YES" to gay marriage

Cucks celebrate on Cuckbook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPruxMnDB9Y
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-14/same-sex-marriage-if-the-survey-says-yes-how-will-your-mp-vote/9104112
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IsPFDzAGb4A
strawpoll.com/kfg58yag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Still haven't figured out how same sex marriage effects me lol"
Cultural subversion at its finest

the real cucks are the pieces of crap who want to regulate what people do in the privacy of their bedroom. Fuck off with the fascism.

They don't understand how gay marriage destroys society's

Today i will remind them.

What percentage of fags do people think will get married?

Considering most of them have hundreds of sexual partners, the small percentage that are in relationships aren't even monogamous. It seems the vast majority are only interested in having as much sex as possible, and getting married would slow that down.

Wouldn't they also be opening themselves up for litigious divorce and getting half their shit taken in the courts? If one partner can prove the other was cheating and keep their own activities low key, they'll win for sure given how our family law courts are set up.

Do you know where you are? Fascism isn't seen as a negative here
Anyways, yes I want the government to regulate mentally ill fags that spreads an incurable disease

The last ditch effort is an alternative SSM bill being drafted guaranteeing religious freedoms

its not over yet.

CHRISTKEKS BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a bunch of poofs!

>implying votes for something like gay marriage aren't completely falsified

Duck ou, there's nothing cuck about gay marriage. Gays have nothing to do with me and nor do they do me any harm.

What I don't like, is islam

Ironically the largest concentration of No votes were all in western Sydney which is where all the muzzies live.

>cuck pinwheel flag bitching about individual freedom

surprise surprise. your manlet with the dirty sanchez mustache and a tiny, mutilated penis lost and killed himself like a gutless coward btw. enjoy worshiping last century's biggest loser you morbidly obese retard.

rip australia

at least it pisses off the ragheads, true

Australia is way more colonized than they realize.
This weird shit going on with all their politicians being kicked out of office for having foreign born (European) parents is clearly some set-up to change laws to (fortuitously!) allow new arrival Chinks and Muds to stand for election in the near future.

Good thing they don't have guns. Because how embarrassing to be invaded and have everything taken from you without even having fired a shot either way, because someone spaced you out with legislative theater and gobbledygook.

If they couldn't figure out where this "Love is Love" shit was heading, they aren't going to wake up to ethnic replacement.

>cuck "springy guy" fag thinks he invented trolling

Nah, it's good we're getting strict about not allowing dual citizens in parliament. If you want to represent Australia in government your only allegiance should be to Australia.

Cool, now homosexuals can save some cash in Australia and pursue meaningful partnerships. Good for them.

>guaranteeing religious freedoms

Islam finds this very Halal.

You guys have been checkmated.
The fags win, kiddy fucking becomes a norm via the trans-child "right to choose" path.
The "Religious Freedom" guys win, kiddy fucking becomes the norm via Islam.

>Celebrating over a survey

wack attempt at a recovery there, man.

its time for Le 61% Aussie memes.

FRIENDLY REMINDER AMERICA IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS SHIT
>FRIENDLY REMINDER AMERICA IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS SHIT

Blame America

If it wasn't your country it would have been some other white western country. This shit seems inevitable.

So Western civilization is a abject failure. Outside Soviet Union style economic collapse, where do we go from here?

This is what they want you to believe.
You will have major chink and mud reps within 5 years.
And they will have unbreakable voting blocs behind them.

You're done.

If they argue against this bill then they are being unreasonable and people will see this, it only proves their motives if they are opposed to a bakery not wanting to cater to poofs. Then it becomes some form of humiliation.

that's not an argument, cletus. learn you some edumacation or stick to playing with the trailer park fuck-pig you brain addled moron.

I guess right wingers are just retards, you all are constantly humiliated by the left and constantly live under their rule of law. hilarious

It was so obvious this would happen.
You can't take less pozz, only request the same amount or more.

>Having a entire hormonal generation tricked into fagdom by school education and tv, because their dicks get hard for random reasons
>not cucked
You sold out your fertility for ass "play n games" faggot. Hope you live to see brown hodres burn your cities to the ground if AIDS doen't get you first.

>Anyways, yes I want the government to regulate mentally ill fags that spreads an incurable disease
So anyne but lesbians?

What are you talking about cunt? How is ensuring people only have Australian citizenship and not any other country's going to leave us with major chink and mud reps. Your logic is backwards.

Fucking meme flag posters.

>gay
Stop abusing that word

They want to be able to not look like turbo-degenerates, whilst still being turbo degenerates.

It's their right user.

I'm an expert in law and this means every Australian will be required to have gay sex.

Liberal boomers.

To be accurate, 61% cuck.
Proud 39 percenter here.

>Strongly implying Lesbians are real
Lesbians are either attention seeking whores or man-hating whores (or a mixture of both).

>its time for Le 61% Aussie memes.

Don't mind me.

>>>/lgtb/

haha couldn't even be fucked spelling your shitty board right

this is a time for celebration!!! :-)

I know.
Voting blocks of chinks, lebs and every other immigrant already use the labor party to push endless immigration, while the 'conservatives' just spam immigrants for economic reasons.

Cuckservative is a meme for a reason. They are utterly useless and the only decision they make is how much the left will take; a little or a lot.

Fuck you chink/pajeet.

If women weren't allowed to vote maybe this country could have some decent policy.

We can see your ID you know.

Last of these threads I was in had an Aussie claiming he was fucking abo shotas

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN CUNTS!

Removing the boomer vote would have the same effect.

Of course, it's only weak minded Anglo's that buy into the (((cultural marxism))).

youtube.com/watch?v=FPruxMnDB9Y
Blame the marxist television programming.

It's another case of the Eternal Anglo.

>individual freedom

To what end?

Everyone is entitled to everything because freedom?

cucks need women to function. cuckoldry is a very easy recipe. two or more parts man. and one woman. being gay and a cuck is like being a professor and a tranny. hi peterson!

Israel has had enough to deal with without you tards trying to shill open borders and gay marriage

wtf i love talmudic law now?

>Remove culture
>Insert 'Mass media culture'
>Produce new culture

Migrants hold onto their culture and don't allow some fucking weatherman on the tv to make them throw away their beliefs.

I'm gonna marry a Coptic Egyptian I swear to odin

But open borders and fag marriage is good, right? Why shouldn't they have it?

I welcome our chink overlords

>Odin
Enjoy your beastiality god, faggot

100% of statistics never lie

Netherlands had the first gay marriage in 2001 you fucking kike, Europe has been down for this gay shit before we ever were. Get the fuck out of my country.

Last bastion of white freedom

>It has been raining with severe storms all day in the City of Churches
Really makes you think...

easy there fella, theres plenty of white cucks who are willing to pray to a semite. most of them just voted for gay marriage.

you dont need to care for me old lad

If you look at all the degeneracy that's created it's all from Anglo-Saxon societies composed of weak minded individuals, the Anglo's have never had a "collectivist" thought in their lives and this is why they will be replaced demographically in their own countries by people from collectivist cultures like China.

Even though I was hoping for a no, can't say that I'm surprised. Just look at this list;
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-14/same-sex-marriage-if-the-survey-says-yes-how-will-your-mp-vote/9104112
Politicians these days are only in it for the votes. They'd sell their mothers if it meant they could go up in rank/get more support, so this is trivial. The senate is the final line of defense. So long as the majority in there is against it, it won't happen.

wouldn't you technically have to give the remaining uncast votes proportionally to the end result?

it's all just a bad dream

>gay marriage and open borders are good for thee but not for me
So says the jew. I posted this graphic to show the hypocrisy. (((THEY))) are influencing and shilling this shit around the world but won’t practice it. Fuck that.

Link?

>Fag ID

Straight towards the abyss, the West is dead.

Never took stats. How does this work?

GAS THE BOOMERS, GENERATIONAL WAR NOW!!!

Our parliament is in such a shithole over who is eligible to be there and who isn't that they can't pass legislation without the possibility of it being disputed in the high court. After next election the left will just pass it anyway. We are fucked no matter what.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IsPFDzAGb4A
strawpoll.com/kfg58yag

not an argument, cletus.

NSW voted NO
This either confirms that NSW is the least cucked state because it's against fag marriage, or it's the most cucked because it has the most fag hating brown people in it.

Not that I want to win this argument but we gave women the right to vote

Australian child marriage soon?

australia is officially NOT white. fucking cucks

Ahh, the "Hillary was the real winner" argument.

This. It's interesting because conquering Anglos on open warfare is a fucking nightmare/impossible.

But stuff them full of enough immigration, the resulting societal disunity will have the same effect as if they were conquered.

>Muh Jesus is a kike!
Jesus is basically the first Hitler. (((Christians))) will say otherwise because they are not true Christians, they are the same virtue signaling fucks as the Pharisees that Jesus preached against.

>poll
When's the vote though?

>Its a meaningless non-binding survey that will bring out all of the bigots and hatred!
>Celebrating the results of a non-binding survey.

Sorry, just realized I didn't answer your question. As it was only a voluntary plebiscite, the parliament members have the choice of voting on what the result of their constituents votes were (or not) so the whole thing was a total waste of money anyway. Members of parliament can still vote the way they want.

Some areas of NSW voted no, the State as a whole voted yes.

easy there fella, theres plenty of boomers to donate to your semite temple

no need to squabble with a lowly white like me

Why should gays even marry? It's an eradication of a generation.

>most fag hating brown people in it
It's this. The people pushing yes over the line are white women and liberal boomers.

Leftists/Jews win.

They just want to appear normal and destroy something pure

>there's still faggots sobbing on the radio blaming da evil conservatives even though they won
once a victim always a victim

get absolutely rekt pol your butts are literally sorer than the faggots youre crying about lol