WE WUZ CHINKS

>The origins of our species might need a rethink. An analysis of an ancient skull from China suggests it is eerily similar to the earliest known fossils of our species –found in Morocco, some 10,000 kilometres to the west. The skull hints that modern humans aren’t solely descended from African ancestors, as is generally thought.

>Most anthropologists believe, based on fossil evidence, that our species arose in Africa around 200,000 years ago. What’s more, genetic studies of modern humans indicate that we are all descended from a single population that left Africa within the last 120,000 years and spread around the world. This African group is the source of all modern human genes, barring a few we picked up by interbreeding with other species like Neanderthals.

>However, the Dali skull may not fit this story. Discovered in China’s Shaanxi Province in 1978, it is remarkably complete, preserving both the face and the brain case. A study published in April concluded the skull is about 260,000 years old.

newscientist.com/article/ancient-skull-china-may-rewrite-origins-species/?cmpid=SOC|NSNS|2017-Echobox&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1510662420

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149174796/
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-
youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI
templestudy.com/2008/09/17/nuwa-and-fuxi-in-chinese-mythology-compass-square/
youtube.com/watch?v=lofXm4CsWaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

china numbah wan

sucky sucky #1 fucky

haha nigs btfo

Seems like nigs want to be everything except African sometimes.

china is #1 and theres nothing you can do about it

Adam and Eve were known mongoloids.

Africa would have billions of people by now if it was the cradle.
Basic math disproves the out of Africa theory

NO my ancestors are white because Adam and Eva are white and that is what the book written by desert people 2000 years ago tell me.

Yeah for some reason China was a repository for incredibly recent protohumans.

though in Red Deer Cave Man's case (11k BCE) they're unsure whether it's some sort of archaic hominid or just abo bones.

Bye Bye
Adam and Eve
Hello
Zhang Wei and Wang Fang

But where'd the Neanderthals come from?

Anyone remember the group that put all kinds of monkey and ape dna through the 23andme test and it popped up with different African ancestors? Look at a side by side of the groups that share the most dna, and the monkey/ape the DNA came from. It's uncanny.

Kinda makes me think different species evolved from different monkeys.

What homonid is this.

>Anyone remember the group that put all kinds of monkey and ape dna through the 23andme test and it popped up with different African ancestors?
First time I've heard of this, when did that happen?

Homo Nuffinus Dinduus

Nevermind, this is it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149174796/

Here.

It's enlightening and hilarious.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-

>260k years
we wuz actual chimpz n shit!

>Find a monkey skull
>"Black people were in China a long time ago!"

kek

>that brow ridge
emphasis on earliest, huh?

Countless epidemics, catastrophe, slavery and viruses wiped them out.
Im sure they will prove you wrong in that statement.

homo niggacus

Not really proof of niggers in china.(unless you're a nigger. the world is niggercentric to them)
Actually more proof that we split apart before we became "human".

maybe these other hominids had large populations there as humans do now?
its reasonable to think since China is some of the richest land in the world, and its very mild climate wise with offshore islands protecting it from a lot of rougher sea effects. so even if they didn't farm pre-historic China would have still been a bounty

Im sick of this fucking “out of africa” bullshit. Way back when these fucking creatured roamed the earth there was no fucking africa. All the landmasses were one. Im sick of this retarded shit. And the first humans would have also been white because what color is an animal once it sheds its fur? Pink or a greyish color. Black skin comes from fucking sun burn. Scientists are retarded if they believe this out of africa bullshit.

> they aren't aware we come from a long line of hominids of which we are the only remaining genus

> early hominids ~ 200,000 years ago
> pangea

please user, im a burger, don't make us look uneducated

Every paleological discovery re-writes the origin of our species. That's how it works.

Inconclusive because they never conquered nature and were still prey to it.

China also said they found a dragon

>shitty old statue found in China
>has big lips and flat nose
WE. WUZ. YELLAH EMPARAHS N SHIT

Youre a fucking retard if you think the earth has existed for 4 billion years.

The sun would have gone out a long fucking time ago.

yeah isn't it like 7 billion?

>it is too much to handle for me I am honest
Someone took a big redpill here

>Falling for Darwinism
If you think all this is going to work out in your favor, good luck. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that each the "oldest" human fossils keep getting found wherever it's most convenient for the narrative of the finders. The way things are going politically and economically, 100 years from now the "Out of China" theory will be "settled science".

How much longer will it be before science finally admits that the races are indeed differing hominid species?

Suns only live for 10 billion years so you better get ready for it to explode.

Sheeeeit! Ching Ching bing bong!

>to the earliest known fossils of our species –found in Morocco

/thread

AYY LMAO SKULL!
youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI

Does nobody comprehend how inaccurate these specific dating methods are?

There was one found in Europe recently too
We wuz 3 species

I'm being serious about this: up to this moment it should be really obvious the homo-sapiens is a genetically enhanced neanderthal.

Up to date, there is no real explanation how the Sapiens came into the scene, it seems as if they literally dropped from the skies.

We are genetically enhanced monkeys by an alien civilization.

Again, not trying to be absurd here, just connect the dots user.

No their lifespan depends entirely on what fuel they're fusing and how massive they are

red dwarfs burn for like a hundred billion years and supergiants can snuff out in a few million

Africa would be home to billions but niggers are too stupid to grow food and not die from malaria. That said evidence ia mounting that Africa might not actually be the cradle.

You see, China has similar mythology to Adam and Eve, it's called "Nuwa and Fuxi".
templestudy.com/2008/09/17/nuwa-and-fuxi-in-chinese-mythology-compass-square/

So now you all have to decide, you want to be Nigga descendants or Chinese(Asian) descendants if you only have these 2 options? I definitely will choose the later one.

Hey, I guess that means we're all Asian now!
Ni hao motherfuckers. I guess I'm off to the East to spread some of my filthy Western degeneracy.

But dragon does exist in Chinese oracle bone scripts(logogram) till today, every characters of oracle bone scripts have real world counterparts.

I don't see how this is a surprise to anyone. Just look at blacks and 95% of them are basically monkeys in human clothes.

Based Tasmanian man

Asian comes in HD. Asian for me

AY YO WHERE DA CONCUBINES AT?

Why do people still believe that a group of humans just walked out of Africa and spread across the world? Name any other species that has done that? (without being purposefully spread by humans)

This thing is not human.

Jesus, I thought this might be a poster from a 1920s black and white version of planet of the apes I didn't know about.

its probably more like australoids lived in asia but were forced out by chinks and now the onlys ones that survived made it to australia

Justfuckmyshitupus famus

hahhahaha.... you wing the wong number!!!

what if the origin of this vessel is non terrestial... this is a grand experiment... a collaboration of many cosmic races???

one thing is for sure... origins needs to be re examined....

>New Scientist
>Still pushing "Out of Africa" even though it is long disproved

Cool "Science" you've got there.

>A study published in April concluded the skull is about 260,000 years old.

If this was a chink study, can probably be ignored

We came from this?

>16th century
>Europe was 1/3 of the global population
it's all about perspective my dude

That doesn't look like a homo sapiens, not even an ancient homo. Looks more like an erectus perhaps. Homos have fucking foreheads between the eyebrows and crown. Also those brow ridges are fucking huge.

This to me smells like commie chinks trying to re-write pre-history to build themselves up. No way that's a homo skull.

its like they trying to make the aboriginals chimp out or something. too bad they are all hooked up on some shit to care. nice try tho

>the continents were drastically different 200 - 300k years ago
Truly an amerridumbdumb.

Ignore that low IQ subhuman.

Some fossils will never change the fact niggers are stupid, violent, thieving animals. I don't understand why (((scientists))) bother to try and link all the races with some fuckery science when it isn't going to change the reasons people hate niggers anyway.

What other species has consciousness?
Anyway. Birds do it every year.

There can be rather drastic climate and sea level changes in the span of a few thousand years.

It isn't 'disproved'. Out of Africa is still the taught and accepted explanation. Any other explanation lacks enough data and evidence to become a theory.

>sometimes

only when were not kangs, which is all the time

Yes, but you're not going to get massive shifts in continents. You understand that continents move, yes?

It has nothing to do with linking things so people don't hate niggers, you tard.

The reason they're doing this now is so they can claim Africans belong everywhere.

If it were not for the fact that china fakes fossils regularly, this thread would be labeled Evolution once again BTFO

is this bait or are burgers actually incapable of doing the most basic arithmetic?

>BCE
>E
FUCKING COMMUNISTS GET OUT

Or maybe Humans developed separately in 3 different areas.

>basic arithmetic
do tell how do you count the age of the earth?

That would be Homo Sapien.

Whites are Cro Magnon.

>BCE

i SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE YOU lEAF MOTHERFUCKER

SOLO CRISTO ES REY!!!!

What the fuck does a late survival of homo erectus have to do with the origins of early modern humans?

>Humans developed separately

no they think the Earth looked the way it does now, there were giant landmasses and land bridges that connected all continents only 12,000 years ago. However those lands eventually flood and submerged

Cut the earth in half and count the rings

This is feels more plausible with the PIE theory as well.

cro magnon are just homo sapiens there is no significant difference anatomically

>china fakes fossils regularly
Evidences? Your fucking meme pictures don't count.

>things that are lies

>cro magnon are just homo sapiens there is no significant difference anatomically

Tell me more.

kek If only todays scientards were still explorers rather than pencil pushers and actually dug further than 8 miles below the earth, rather than guessing what'd at the center and building an entire cosmology and branch of science around that guess..i mean "theory"

>it's another misleading article by New Scientist spouting shit

Why do they even exist if they are no more accurate than tabloids? Do the authors even read the journals and attend the conferences?

-4 < 0
seems like reading comprehension is lacking as well

chinks are the number one fakers right after jews.

Listen here faggots, the time for creating a human was good but things just don't go all at once. You see, the Europeans were the first to be transformed from whatever the fuck they came from into the first humans. The second development were the chinks and the last of course. The niggers were beyond late to even have a development that the alpha euros actually enslave them quite easily.

Uhh honey, humans have been around MUCH longer than 200,000 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=lofXm4CsWaQ

pic related is a saggital crest in a nigger

this is the point of attachment for ja muscles in all herbivorous species, necessary for eating uncooked plants

human heads became increasingly round after the discovery of fire and cooked foods