GEORGE NO!

Looks like Jason Alexander is in trouble for a stunt he pulled on celebrity poker.

twitter.com/Theremina/status/928784301188976640

Video of it at 22 min:

pokertube.com/video/celebrity-poker-showdown-s05-ep02--part-2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She should stay in the kitchen if she doesn't want to compete. He found a way to win. She lost.

For Mary and Trixie a bit of advice a wise man once said:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

you believe what that lady claims, you are a bigger idiot then she is.
if you think a man crying like that for a couple of secs is gonna make a new moms tits leak, you are the biggest idiot of all.

just another bitter bitch stirrin up shit to get some attention and cry victim.

OH YEA? WELL THE MILK STORE CALLED AND THEIR OUTTA YOU

somebody put her face through makeapp and send it to her

Who? What? Who the hell gives a shit about some (((celebrity))) (((poker)))?

What? She doesn't say anything even resembling "go to hell" when she walks off. It's at 33:00. She seems fine.

>re-raising with A-4

dumb bitch deserves what she got.

KEK

(((Jason Greenspan)))

>somebody put her face through makeapp and send it to her
> A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR
Jesus Christ this thing is gonna be illegal inside a month lol

I laughed so hard at that video holy fucking shit

you don't play cards in poker, you play the other players. They make breast pads for leakage, she should have prepared

lmao Jason Alexander is channeling George in real life.

This claim is ab-so-lutely lewd, vesivius, salacious! outrageous! egregious! I mean it's downright preposterous!

sounds like he used his available knowledge and skills to win. If he wasn't supposed to do that, someone should have made a rule against it.

I believe it. Jews belong in an ash heap in Germany someplace.

Goddam that's brutal

This must tie back to DRGLKLUMPFFF somehow. In peach now!

It's a real thing. It'd have to continue for some time before any results though.

Didn't watch the vid.

TOP FUCKING KEK

>"If it's a leaky tit, you must acquit!"

GEORGIE

This literally sounds like the B Story on an episode of Seinfeld hahaha

jason is /ourguy/

cry more lady. jesus. its celebrity poker, its supposed to be outrageous and competitive.

If its not against the rules its fair game

>t. jason alexander

Allegations are going to be the new sex tapes
Screen cap this

I'll never understand why "fedora" caught on as the universal neckbeard giveaway as opposed to wire frame glasses and a buzz cut.

Jesus Christ someone put this boy out of his misery

Can women do ANYTHING?

But everyone in that video is having fun.

Rather than deal with losing to a superior poker player, Mary McCormack wore a dress exposing as much cleavage as possible - with obvious knowledge of the fact that it would trigger a seeing breats erection reflex. Which, indeed, it did. You can see the look on his face as he realizes his own body has been weaponized against her. He wished she blew his lead but all he had was two hands to leak dong milk on camera.

I can make outrageous claims too

>not having a buzz cut
have fun getting your head controlled in a fight by your faggoty hair all the chicks will swoon at your two black eyes and broken nose

>He wished she blew his lead but all he had was two hands to leak dong milk on camera.
Did you have a stroke half way through writing that?

I guess he’s changed his tune after ramming those ppl in Charlottesville

Based George!
ISHYGDT

yes, send horlp

sounds like a genius

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING GENIUS

dumb frogposter

>Poker is mostly about how good you are at psyching out and mindfucking your opponents
>cause your opponent to get T R I G G E R E D and lose
Don't see what he's doing wrong.

you don't have kids, or if you do your wife either didn't breastfeed or you were never around.
this definitely would work

Is this satire?

Why would anyone be surprised when a professional gambler behaved badly? Their job is literally taking money from suckers. I'm surprised that they don't do weirder shit all the time.

Another Hebrew?

was this filmed on a 1980s camcorder?

Any other way to watch this?

>implying I don't have a buzz cut
I know English isn't your first language, but I said buzz cut AND wire frame glasses, Mohammed.

That video says it is from 2016.

Thats hilarious

kek

i dont get why she would feel embarrassed and lose on purpose...

women are biologically unable to compete. news at 11

Whats the deal with postpartum breastmilk

poker is all about controlling emotions
and he psyched her out
a bit cruel, but that's poker

DUCKMAN LIVES!!!

>"So there I was, Jerry, down to my last few chips. This preggo was taking me for everything I had!"
>So how were you able to pull it off?
>"I had to play dirty, Jerry."
>Dirty.
>"Yes. I read... I read that pregnant women's bodies actually respond to baby noises."
>What?
>"It triggers their maternal instincts, y'know they - uh - hear a baby crying, they're bodies think someone's hungry...|
>Lactating? You're going win a poker game against pregnant opponent by causing her to lactate.
>"Intimidation, deception, persuasion, seduction, lactation, all of these are the name of the game in poker, Jerry!"
>Unbelievable
>"And so, I subtlety start bawling - not to obvious - I made it look like I was in distress over the game. But when I mixed in baby cooing -"
>And she -
>"Like a perforated cow, Jerry! She couldn't even hold her own cards! There was no turning off that milk fountain"
>And so you were able to edge her out skillwise after that... Distraction?
>"..."
>...
>"... I won by default after got disqualified for marking the cards."

What a fucking legend.

exactly. I'm surprised she folded over leaky boobs... could have used it to her advantage

>Jew cheats
Wow, what do ya know

Good job.

hello childless user I will tell you
after giving birth the child will cry, this causes the milk in the moms boobs to start leaking.
I dunno why this shit happens, but it absolutely does, a crying baby on a commercial, literally anything that sounds like a crying baby triggers this.

>t. dad

based youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4 thread theme

for anyone who was too lazy to watch the video heres what ACTUALLY happened:

* woman was showing off basically her entire tits in an attempt to make up for her lack of poker skill by distracting other players.
* jason started deliberately trying to annoy her with baby noises towards the middle/end.
* woman follows her emotions (what a surprise) and falls for the bait. gets mad and goes all in on a shitty hand to try to bluff jason.
* jason knows this and calls, she is left with barely anything.

jason clearly outplayed her here by successfully getting in her head and making her misplay
why are women completely controlled by their emotions?

It was still an excessively jewish thing for him to do.

This. In a high stakes poker game, you'd better show up with a fucking diaper on, brother.

lmao
needs some Kramer talking about Bob Sacomano buying breast milk on the black market

It wasn't even remotely cheating.

Sounds like she got outplayed by a celebrity and she can't deal with it. Fuck that cunt and her stupid fucking baby.

This is the best thread I've seen in a while.

Great job user, we appreciate it.

>annoy her
the stuff about the milk coming out is true though this was a dick move, this is a little more than muh emotions, it probably legitimately threw her off
I can kinda feel for her, imagine if someone could make a sound that would make fluids leak from your body

This.
I grew up watching Seinfeld. This whole thread has me dead ass famalam

>thread about george
>seinfeld "whats the deal with ____" joke
>over a dads head

A sad sad day

Your gay ass white knighting makes vomit leak from my mouth. You don't see me complaining.

>dick move
back to plebbit.

Are there any screencaps from the video?

I'm fuckin cryin

But for serious, women wear low cut shirts in poker ALL the time to distract the males. Guys don't pitch a fit.

That's fucking genius
Good job

>Like a perforated cow

>Defending a kike

Despite all their flaws, Jews really are a funny bunch

I had no idea what this was, but I looked it up and the feminist salt is delectable, holy fuck.

>white knight
I don't really care about this shit but its a pretty jewy way to win a poker hand if you ask me

>imagine if someone could show off a body part to cloud judgement

>Defending a roastie

Poker is about deception. If you didn't know that maybe you shouldn't have an opinion.

Jay Riemenschneider would be more likely to be Kramer's guy for that.

>Playing like a bitch
Must suck losing your money all the time

You can avoid looking, while she cant stop milk from coming out idiot. use a better analogy

So, hold up a sec...

You mean to tell me that all i need to do to make a recently preggo bitch squirt titty juice is go "waa waaa waaaa"?

In her defense, Jason Alexander does look like a big baby.

It’s poker. Getting in people’s heads is the skill.

gee wow, thats horrible, I never EVER heard of women using mens natural physical reactions to external stimuli to their advantage...

Nope, never ever.