ITT: bad anime you got memed into watching

ITT: bad anime you got memed into watching

GochiUsa

(You)

>Dull as balls MG anime padded with lolicon baiting
>good

>baiting
They kiss and grind pussies without any situational ambiguity about it. That's good enough for me. Just as good as most of the non-h shit on sad panda.

(You)

(you)

Lain

Thanks. I'll make sure to post more quality content like the kind that you quoted.

There not a lot of anime with pillow biting involved.

Also this

that's not how it works stupid newfag

Lain, Gunbuster, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL

why don't you like FLCL? i see a lot of people say it's random/style over substance. I can see the latter critique for TTGL or KLK but FLCLs whole thing is about the confusion of youth

>mechashit

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

the girls were fine but holy shit it was boring

Tatami Galaxy

funimation bought that, weird. They just bought the rights to license Nichijou which seems a pretty pointless decision to me

The only time I got tricked was with Yosuga no Sora, fuck that webm, literally Blood C tier.

>Lain, Gunbuster, Cowboy Bebop
Are you me? I wouldn't consider FLCL bad though, it wasn't the masterpiece I was told it is, but it was over before it got boring.

you're favorite anime

thanx for warning me . i was thinking about watching it

and? we have that idea in most of the anime

I don't think anyone actually thinks JoJo is good they just watch it for the bad english and memes. If it took itself seriously instead of being over-the-top and rediculous no one would watch it.

and what? whether or not all anime, some anime or just FLCL explored that idea is irrelevant to my critique of that complaint. I'm saying FLCL has an interesting take on puberty that justifies the style

Hyouka.

FOOLY COOLY

is that scooby doo?

No its little witch academia

These threads are great because everyone is ironically posting good shows (mostly) with the occasional cult classic and it serves as a nice Sup Forums rec thread.

ttgl, dropped at ep 10

Gintama, not even intentionally shitposting.
Although I would have probably enjoyed it as a kid.

yeah but all of the shows they're posting are pretty popular ones that everyone already knows about anyway. You'd have to be a newfag to not recognize all the shows in this thread.

Season 1 was worth it

samefag

This

FLCL is really nice.
Idk about bepop, never watched it.

fate/stay night
so ra no wo to
chaika
non non biyori
k-on
death parade
usagi drop
plastic memories
owari no seraph
durararara
gangsta
heavy object
underwater ray romano
psycho pass
that awful BIRTHING HIPS series with the werewolves
barakamon
aldnoah zero

There's an equally long list of stuff I thought would be garbage but thoroughly enjoyed after getting memed into watching it, though.

why is this rec thread not on /wsr/

>soranowoto
>non non biyori
>k-on
>heavy object
>psycho pas
>any of these being bad
Neck yourself.

How'd I forget to filter this?

sorry, user. If cute girls are gonna be doing cute things it better be fucking hilarious.

K-ON got it right, I agree with the rest of the list though

>if it took itself seriously

Good thing it doesn't take itself seriously then, huh?

>nobody would watch John Wick if it had garbage choreography!!

Did you forget the definition of the word "if" or something?

I could always tell these were bad. Now I know for sure to avoid them.

Fuck you too.

Given how Nichijou is received on Sup Forums, westerners have a much worse sense of humor than japs, meaning Nichijou might very well make funi good money.

I fell for gangsta and Durarara
Death parade was decent tho

No I was making the point that your observation is trivial and retarded, something you could've figured out for yourself if you read your own post, or if you read mine for that matter cause it seems like the point of it went way over your head.

Luck Star

But it was better than UBW.

Code Geass.

what the fuck is that collarbone jesus christ

sora no woto
kekkai sensen
white album 2
boku dake ga inai machi
relife
gjbu
aria
shirobako
kyoukai no kanata

>"my high school girls anime are obviously superior!"

MIND CONTROL ELECTRONIC WARFARE GORILLA HAMSTERS

>gangsta
>aldnoah zero
Who memed you into watching those? Everyone agrees they're shit.

translation when

Well memed

Prisma isn't bad
Konasuba was bad until around the last 3 episodes, then it was ok.
Shit taste
Was pretty bad.
Wasn't there only like 2 episodes? It was ok considering the length of the series.
>fsn
>nnb
>k-on
Those were good.

It was good until the second half, then it dropped tremendously.

First reply best replay as always, shitty generic LN harem shit with bad animation and overrated to hell and back.

OP here, you are absolutely right. The 'rem gets NTRd' ep was the only interesting thing about the program. FotM as shit

Sometimes backlash gets people curious enough to hurt themselves.

it was kinda interesting until he reaches the mansion, then it was a painfully slow and unrewarding experience.
ps rem is shit

Cowboy Bebop is a good point. Way too many of us were memed into watching that snorefest.

LWA had 2 OVA's the original made by animation students or some shit and the

2nd is from the same team and was kick started with under a million dollars and is more than 50 mins long

As a comparison 1 episode of the Simpsons costs around 2 million dollars

Eh, I had a lot of reservations about watching this show after the hype. I'm six episodes in and I'm actually really enjoying it, surprised the fuck out of me

Oreimo.

Best girl didn't even win.

Already pulled the picture before I saw your comment.

Best girl wins, but shouldn't have won

that that bro/sis incest based thing? I've never watched it but I appreciate the amount of doujins it made happen, same with idolmaster. Infact same with pretty much all anime now that I think about it

Oh and its getting a tv series in January

what's with the fascination with shitty tsundere 2.0?

what happened to taste in tsunderes?

>There memers who literally the shitty animation as being a "feature"

I can't believe Sup Forums bought into this so hard and so fast.

I got memed by the webms of Alex singing for Gangsta, and just general "look at this fucking autist" threads for aldnoah.

memed hard.

s1 was interesting. i hadn't seen such an edgy MC, and it was a guilty pleasure.

s2 was shit. the drama was overdone, the MC did a complete 180 in personality, and everything started going generic.

anons, why would you do this to me?

I got memed into watching D-frag and drop it at the first episode because the MC get shit on way too many times in the first fucking episode. I'm having PTSD just by watching it.

Not Sup Forums's fault though. It's the author fault for pandering to waifufags instead of doing what he intended to do. Now he bailed on finishing it because he knows it's a mistake.

the MC was actually pretty funny user. the other girls were lame but the MC was good.

code geass and ttgl

That's why I dropped it instantly even if the MC is good. I can fully self insert as him so I know how he feels and I can't stand his suffering. I'm a funny guy too you know.

don't self-insert, mate. you should never do that watching anime. ruins the experience of watching characters develop.

>re:zero

Oh cmon, the MC was a beastly playa, he shagged just about anything that moved and almost got away with it.

Jojo, except part 2.
Part 2 was awesome.

>don't self-insert, mate. you should never do that watching anime
Why is it an exception with anime? I mean with every other mediums I have no trouble self inserting but why not with anime?