Nee-sama Nee-sama...

Nee-sama Nee-sama, why is Sup Forums trying to pretend to themselves that Re:Zero isn't easily the best anime of the year?

Remu Remu, Sup Forums is filled with contrarians that think their meme series that nobody watches/gives a shit about are better

>literally SAO 2.0
>b-b-but it's good because the generic moeshit slut is my waifu of the season!

weeb genocide when

HNNGGG

Good post OP

I miss when they did that.

>weeb genocide when
"ironic" weeaboo genocide when*
Unless that isn't what you actually meant. In which case you're part of the problem, to which an exit bag is a perfect solution.

i still dont understand what's SAO about it.

its way closer to Zero no Tsukaima

>implying it's okay to not be a weeb

I'll admit that Re:Zero is a solid 5/10. Happy now?

No, because it's a 10/10 and you're underselling it greatly.

At least this MC has pitfalls. Name me one time when Kirito proved that he wasn't Mary Sue

it's pretty good but christ, end the 10/10 meme. i enjoyed it but it had loose ends and i just could not bring myself to like emilia

Subaru ruins it.

>SAO 2.0
that's insulting. SAO is much better

yes i admit it . i liked re;zero more than mob psycho but it was ep 15 what i really liked the rest was kinda meh pretty good

It's not good to lie.

>SAO is much better
Great joke user.

Re:Zero is easily the best anime of all time and we haven't even seen the full story yet.

Why does official art of the show always show Ram with a different-colored doppelganger? Does she appear later?

woah dude blew my mind imagine the whole story it would be like the best piece of content ever created, a wondrous work of art unrivaled by the great painters of old; maybe even the best piece of media in the cosmos, even better than alien anime

Fuck off stupid son of a bitch.