Abolish the 2nd Amendment

If we outlaw the sale of guns, it will prevent them from becoming illegal guns thus reducing the overall number of guns. What's so hard to understand about that?

SHALL

Name any of those weapons there. I just want to see if you can

you can't abolish the bill of rights, they aren't even laws, they're just a list of reminders about our inalienable rights

they're different models of ar15

NOT

>be criminal
>get gun
ez kill

no

maybe it's time to, it's a matter of life and death

the point is that over time, the # of illegal guns will dry up

BE

BE

poo in loo

KILL, THOU SHALL NOT KILL

there, got it?

just like mexico?

>thou shall not shooteth tyrone'th as he rapeth thine wifeth
what did god mean by this

you know ppl have the skill and equipment to mass produce illegal guns right

even so, not being able to just walk in and out of a gun store will be of great help

And how do you go about outlawing the sales of guns? Who is allowed to purchase them, if anyone at all? All guns or just certain ones?
What do you do about people who can build guns?
What do you do when i can fire a 12 gauge #4 shell at you with nothing more than a screw, end cap, and two pipes?
What do you do when things as 80% recievers exist for the ar15, ar10, ar9/40,
10/22, sig p320, glock style handguns, 1911 platforms, and ak variants of flat recievers.
A chunk of metal i can legally turn into a firearm in my own home without any background check.
How do you then regulate guns? Do you think only law abiding citizens will build these, Or do build these for that matter?
Criminals are already using these ways to get around gun laws and background checks. Laws dont stop criminals.

see

I never bother arguing gun control with a bleeding heart, most of them don't actually care about the victims, but like to appear that they do. Something happened and it came into their usual day of taking selfies and fishing for compliments through the news or bumping into somebody they've never met.

>"This interrupted my day, why did this interrupt my day? I don't like these things, they make me uncomfortable, make them go away so I don't have to deal with them anymore."

The problem with that is you still are not regulating guns. Criminals will just find different ways of either manufacturing, or acquiring weapons. You cant regulate a chunk of metal.
Do we then follow chris rocks advice and regulate bullets?

What we need to do is outlaw CNC machines, mills, drill presses, drills, drill bits, aluminum, metal and any other thing that is capable of creating these weapons of death.

Why do you have a deathwish op?

BE

INFRINGED

I KNOW I'm simply stating that not having the convenience of just walking in and out of a gun store will be of some help, even if it doesn't solve the problem entirely

As superior as Slavic rifle engineering might be, that plain M16A2 is a gorgeous piece of killing machinery. Can't lie.

No those are definitely not civilian weapons.
in order: M16A1, M16A2, M16A3, M4A1

get a load of this guy

>walking in and out of gun stores
Uh, excuse me shitlord. Why are you assuming that all gun owners have legs? Are you some kind of pedaphile?

The rights come with responsibility, and part of the responsibility is to protect the rights. How is that so hard to comprehend?
You’ve been programmed by the television to fear a gun, but you will step off a curb with confidence that the cars will stop as you cross the street. You make lemmings look smart.

lawl

Try faggot.

DAMN that baby is sexy as fuck

whats so hard to understand about that is, why are you such a faggot?

if a politician wanted to ban guns, it would be the duty of the american people to execute this person as a tyrant. if anything, you should implement mandatory gun training and ownership for all whites.

How about we outlaw murder?

Oh wait

you already have hundreds of million of guns in circulation then you would get guns smuggled in from us and mexico.

heck, what about the mountains of ammo people are hoarding? any able man can make a functional gun out of bits from a general hardware store to shoot it with

I'd rather shoot ya.

Guns are a red herring. If you want to reduce the amount of violent crime you have to reduce the amount of niggers.

You can get civilian model AR-15 that are exactly the same as any M16 model

Then only criminals will have access to guns.

Wrong. AR-15s are not selective fire.

What part of “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed” do you not understand?

this is what people actually want

> this is what people actually want

see

Fuck you

Get rid of guns the blacks wi;; slaughter the whites they might not but why take that chance

Sound good. Doesn't work.
Take it from the fucking leaf.

Get rid of blacks and you get rid of violent crime, then guns are no longer even an issue worthy of discussing.

The AR-15 is nothing like an M16. It is more in common with something like an SKS than an M16. (Yes Canada has AR15s as well).

No it's thou shall not murder. The Hebrew is specific, the english translation was not.

>matter of life and death
Hardly

Also; get fucked you idiot.

Kill 2 stones with one bird

Worked so well with drugs, didn’t it? Just admit that banning things doesn’t work.

Bought 3 more lowers this week and assembling one now. My backgroumd check goes througg faster tham the time it takes me to go through the McDonalds drive through.

tfw you get a background check every morning.

Yeah with that open border you wanted and the cartel coming and going freely surely nothing could go wrong. Retard.

Muh heroin

Didn't work here in Canada and it won't work in the U.S. Guns flood our border here and the only ones punished are the people who legally own guns.

I've had an M4 and M16 in the Army, and I barely noticed a difference between the two... Like 1 day at the range I had the M16, the next week I was using an M4, there's just no difference in shooting either to be honest.

Why not just Outlaw Murder? It will reduce the rate of Murder overall. What's so hard to understand about that?

Get out of here with your rational ideas and logic! /s

How the fuck do you lose a spoon?herion?

Using that type of argument doesn't help, as the leftists start using the "stop signs don't stop all cars, better stop putting up stop signs up".
However, statistics showing that gun laws don't do shit for safety increases does.
Show that there is no need for such laws.

>it will prevent them from becoming illegal guns
LOL

INFRINGED

Abolish murder first, and than guns won't matter. If murder is illegal and punished harshly no one will ever murder anyone again. What's so hard to understand about that?

>If we outlaw the sale of alcohol, it will prevent it from being sold thus reducing the overall number of people illegally consuming it. What's so hard to understand about that?
>If we outlaw the sale of cocaine, it will prevent the illegal consumption of cocaine thus reducing the overall number of people illegally consuming cocaine. What's so hard to understand about that?

Just because something works well in your pea sized brain that doesn't mean that it carries over to reality, dumb shill.

Black child killing assault weapons.

A(ssault)R(ifle) 15s(laughter) with extendomatic clipazines for baby killing!
- Liberal's guide to guns

Did you know that three thousand people die in car accidents every day?
If we outlaw cars we won't have car accidents anymore
Said nobody ever

They're not selective fire, but the fire selector switch is still there as a safety.

3D printers. Checkmate.

why not make a step further and make manufacturing guns illegal, ooh wait those factories are owned by the "top tier"

Ouhh this law will stop crime. How'd that work on drugs? Did people stop drugs because the law? You're a stupid fuck.

Canadians, Aussies and Kiwis can confirm this.

Eat a dick

But what about the cartel?
Don't you think they have the resources to make their own or buy them off the black market?
I mean this is the age of the internet, if you can't find a schematic for a gun on the internet you're not trying.

How about we just kill every pussy unwilling to carry a gun to defend themselves and their families insted?

>If we outlaw the sale of guns, it will prevent them from becoming illegal guns thus reducing the overall number of guns.
They thought this with drugs too. Unfortunately all you've done is give the cartels an entirely new black market good to sell. Thus drastically increasing their wealth and power to levels beyond even now.
What's so hard to understand about that?

I'm sure all criminals, terrorists and nutjobs will be lining up at the local police stations to turn in their guns...

Some things are more important than "life and death."

Leftists want to flood the US with niggers, while also taking-away my means to defend myself.

No thanks.

They are all AR15s. None of them has the hole for an autosear.

guns you're getting are probably LEGALLY bought guns from the USA.
You're welcome, but freedom isn't cheap!

>amerilard edubacon
Pls kill yourself

>3 out of 4 americans own guns

wew

>bacground check

hahah pleb

I havent had one of those in years, fuck having to wait a couple minutes while they make that phone call. I just hand them my CCW and walk over to the register.

Sure why not. Go ahead ban gun sales. Just remember a gift or a trade is not a sale. Stick the hi-point your mother traded sex for up your trans vagina you fuckin soy boy

That last one doesn't look to have a 16" barrel though
Looks about 15.9" to me.

>SKS
You're thinking ar-10
The ar-15 has more in common with a mini14

Doubt.jpg
You're going to notice a lot of difference in both recoil and accuracy when shooting 5.56 from a 14" barrel as opposed to a 20" barrel

Fuck that rifle is beautiful.