Why are the arts, media, and culture dominated by degenerates?

Why are the arts, media, and culture dominated by degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No reason at all, goy

Most are rich (with rich parents funding) and they are interested in decorating themselves than the refined skill

I'm not a degenerat...
You can't say being into gender bending chick is degenerate fetish. She wasn't a trans, she's 100% women.

I'm an arts fag. Yeah yeah, you're already calling me a cuck or something.
But here's the thing. Art is made through adversity. Or at least perceived adversity.
When fascist Spanish soldiers came to Picasso and looked upon his art, they asked him "Who made this?" and he replied "You did"
Art is fueled through pain and adversity. No one makes good art if they're happy.

The problem is that nowadays things are just so fucking easy that the only """"problem"""" is the "social justice".
And that's not a real problem at all. So it's flaccid and stupid.
That's my modern Western art is shit.

Wait till the West collapses so you can see real art again.
Good news, Trump is declaring war on NK in a month. So maybe we'll have some vets do good shit at the end of it

$

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

For a second there, I thought that was real.
Sup Forums edits will forever be top notch.
[spoiler]I'd still believe this fag to not be above this.[/spoiler]

Tha fuck is this? Why is this normal? who ever drew this is on suicide watch

This is a Sup Forums edit
A colony of Sup Forums

I can't believe I share a board with such ignorant niggers who are so guilable.
Just a single fucking google will show the source.
One nigger falling for it is ok, but two? JUST USE GOOGLE
Jesus Christ
The tools are bare before you. Just use them

This is why liberals exist. Failure to use the tools that are just laying there

because despite the appreciation of the aesthetic, there is no intrinsic value to it from a productive standpoint. They rely on stimulating feelings in people to create a sense of meaning and attachment, otherwise they are useless bobbles.

Artists and Actors, those of the entertainment media, are literally the most useless and easily replaceable, yet celebrated people on earth.

go ahead and screencap this. For every fuck that gets taken out in this Hollywood sting, there will be countless other degenerates and looses lining up to live the gilded life regardless of cost or consequence to themselves or others.

I wont be posting in this thread again.

Why is cuck shit being promoted when it disgusts women? Most women would be livid if they knew their husband would be okay with them cheating.

>Most women would be livid if they knew their husband would be okay with them cheating.
Hahaha ha
hahhah
ha
ha
ha

It's true though. If she isn't it proves she doesn't care about you and doesn't care about what you think of her. A woman who is actually into you will be demolished if you act like you don't care about her or don't want her.

Im sorry user Sup Forums edits are just too good, it fuckin got me good.

Because they don't have real jobs

100% true. The more pain you have had in your life the more real your art will be.
That explain why most of modern art is shit.
I had to hide my power level deep during my art studies, but I think they were some redpilled students hiding like me.

So don't assume every artist is antifag ( even thou most of them are) and keep looking for not-depraved art as more of it will be produced when right wing movement is getting stronger

>Art is made through adversity.
No. Neck yourself, degenerate.

As a Russian you should wholly agree with me.
Russian writers are a juggernaut in canon mostly because your history has been a shitshow upon shitshow
Dostoevsky didn't write his books because the Russian Kingdom was going well

Most women would think "Thank god my emotional tampon is ok with this. I just love getting Tyrone's dick and then going home to a home cooked meal and a warm bed""

I'm a utilitarian but that comic gets it so wrong it's triggering. That guy must have appallingly low self-esteem.

Copyright lets (((somebody))) own your culture. Culture is built on the shoulders of giants. Those giants are dead and only the copyright (((owners))) can build on those dead giants.

Everything should be Libre.

Can we have a wholesome edits thread?

disgusting

This

Majority of it pays poorly.

Writers in general make almost minimum wage.

You go into a bookstore and see the various novels or biographies on the shelves will have been written by people that didn't use writing to make a living. Instead, writing is a hobby for them. There's only a few hundred writers in the entire US that can actually make a living writing, even though millions would probably be happy to write for a living.

So most art is being produced by people that are not creating art for audiences to buy, instead it's produced by people that do so as a hobby or are getting funded by those that have some agenda.

It's dominated by degenerates because non-degenerates can get better jobs.

Also did Shen actually make this, holy shit. Art looks off so it's probably an edit but that'd be hilarious, I didn't know he even had a wife.

Am I the only one who thinks that Murdoch would do better to just use Syncro-Vox than whatever the hell he's doing now?

They are not. They just want everyone else to be degenerates. The old build yourself up by tearing others down proverb.

confirmed edit, but still hilarious regardless.

When did his art style get so especially shit all of a sudden? Looks worse than normal.

fpbp, anytime anything has become dominated by degeneracy you can bet the fucking house that it's the jews at the root

This is the first time I've seen something from Sup Forums (accidentally) praised on Sup Forums. This is the oddets form of pride I've ever felt.

nvm, literally the post before it showed him redesigning his shitty self-insert.

Looks more like Shmorky's pedoshit style now.

Because failures in any other merit-based competitive environment will alwais choose the most subjective and permissive of them all in order to not get called out for their shortcomings instead of sorting their shit out

t. Former art student

probably because only they get promoted and supported because they fit into the Zeitgeist?

I don't get why these people don't just go to trade school or some other analog of such.
It's not exactly straight up construction work or even more stressful: working on an oil rig, in a mine.

Benis :DDD

Stupid goy hahaha

They aren't.

You're just seeing lowest common denominator drivel for whatever reason. Perhaps because it's shoved in your face 24/7.

This is an edit of the original.
Here is the original.
You don't need to pretend that an edit is the original when the original serves the same purpose of showing how retarded online artists can be.

From the few comics I've seen from him he just seems like a normal nice guy that wants to make people laugh.

Also this, when the U.S. inevitably has to engage in civil war you be your ass most people arent going to be to concerned with allowing artist and actors to share in resources unless they have some actual competency or skill to contribute with.

Jesus Christ, this is somehow even worse.

How is worse?
In Russia you white niggers steal bikes like it's nothing

>As a Russian
>you white niggers
Get a load of this guy.

You heard me
In proper white America
You can lean a bike up next to the pop stand and not care
In Russia, you leave a bike unattended and that shit is gone
Fucking gone
Your little teenage shits will just take it because it is unlocked so they can destroy it
Do not deny

>In proper white America
So you don't have an argument, you have some shitty fantasy of a mythical "proper white America" and the only example you can find is probably some non-descript small town all white town that has population of 1000.

That used to be America
And it was good
There are still parts of America that you can do this
Leave your bike alone. Come back later and still find it there.
Russia you could never do that. If you leave your bike, some kid will take it just to destroy it. Because it's not theirs. Because they can.
In America it was always "Oh, this could have been mine, I can leave it"
But now, it is not like that.
Because of immigrants

I get you point, it's basically pic related.
Though you romanticizing it all too much, no wonder you're an artfag.

Maybe, maybe not
I do not think so.

It's not romantisization. I've lived in those places. You see kids leave bikes just on the door. No one takes them.
Other kids walk by and the think "No, I have my own bike, I do not need to take that one".
They don't think "Foolish child, I take that bike to teach you a lesson"

The problem with America and American ideals are the Negroes. They don't feel like they belong. They feel like they are on the border of America. They're not REAL Americans. So they need to steal and take from what they think are Americans, that is whites.

If a town has one Negro family, they'll be like all the rest. Wear good clothes, go to work in a proper Ford automobile, go to BBQ parties. It's great. Everyone loves it.
But if enough of them get together, they start to feel like they deserve to steal and to take.

It is not nice for Americans because blacks grow faster than whites. Soon no American can just leave their bike unlocked. And that is a sign for all America

I take both your bikes.

wow this would be really good if m*rdoch was funny or insightful or even the least bit enjoyable

Sup Forums is a redditumblr colony, not Sup Forums

bullshit
Sup Forums is where the sjw infestation of Sup Forums STARTED

how the fuck did they turn Sup Forums

It pretty much is real

the original is the exact same thing except instead of his wife getting cucked its his bike being stolen

they do media for a living instead of something useful

She'd be demolished only because she's stuck married to a failure. It reveals what a poor judge of character she was that she picked a total fucking loser AND married him.

Is a cuck going to protect her? Her children?

Fuck no, a cuck's gonna cuck. He doesn't give a shit about his girl. What good is a man that won't even try to defend her from other men? Is that going to apply in other cases? Probably. What if it's a scumbag extorting the family? What if it's a snake in the house? What other shit is he going to roll over and accept?

Women naturally despise doormats (of which cucks are a subset) because they are natural failures.

Because "arts and media" aren't culture. Culture grows organically, culture is the result of group bonding over long periods of time. These things are antithetical to the Left, which sees groups, cultures and organic families as obstacles to its end of liberty equality and fraternity, and so attacks them nonstop.

The only people with culture are religious, conservative people, because that is the only definition of culture that makes sense.

What you are referring to is consumerism. And it is very funny that leftists and other faggot-enablers often talk about consumerism as though it is evil, when it is the only thing you have ever, or will ever, have.

Because you hate culture. You have none, and you actively seek to destroy it. This is evidenced in fact.

You still see nice areas in the US that largely are just smaller communities. This could even just be in suburbs.

Everything started to break down as soon as we got more diversity moving into neighborhoods which promoted distrust of neighbors so people now barely talk to them. Like it used to be the old fashioned thing to do that when someone moved into a neighborhood that you'd welcome them in, visiting to say hi, maybe bringing some food, but in the end it was about forming a community. That just isn't done now.

Also doesn't help that the economy went to shit so people started needing to have dual income households, so wives weren't just all off at home mingling with the neighbors which helped create more bonds.

believe it or not, but its true
the illusion that all women are cheating whores is exactly what (((they))) want user
after all, you wouldn't want to have children with a traitorous whore right?

use the 1% of retards to paint the other 99% as evil as well - Sup Forums of all places should be well acquainted with this kike tactic

that's Sup Forums though

I used to hate cucking but now I'll give it some credit if women hate it. You know, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Because while submerged in that fucking chasm of antireality some faggot kept telling them "duuude, you have talent"

Because art is a dead and decayed edifice, modernity has successfully destroyed metaphor, beauty and mystery. There's nothing in the Human experience that artists can today convey more successfully than the past - they also lack the skills and craftsmanship. Basically, no one in their right mind wants to be an artist anymore. The good art was already made.