Madoka Thread

In ten years we will still be talking about Madoka.

I'm not sure if I'll be alive in ten years.

This thread is now about death and this poor user's life.

And all the threads will continue to be ruined by people.

Only if we get a continuation of the story and it isn't ass.

I wonder what will happen when if Shaft will release a new project.
Most likely threads will be ruined by tripfags again.

Can't wait for the anime "professionals" articles detailing the influence Madoka had in the industry once it turns 10 or 15 :^)

Well Madoka is the most influential anime since Evangelion.

Great opinion user, if you start working for ANN now you can write the articles yourself.

Name a more influential anime from the last decade.

The original criteria was "since Evangelion". The answers to that are The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and K-On. Then comes Madoka.

Precure had better sales and more copies than Madoka.

>ruined by tripfags
ftfy

>The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and K-On
I disagree. Both of them were part of existing trends. meduka started one of magical girls suffering pointlessly.

that's because you're highly autistic

Madoka is old and busted, Flip Flappers is the new hotness.

Which was an offshot of girls suffering pointlessly, which existed for a good time before, even to the point that there was already a manga about witches, cute mascots and faustian deals.

Tripfags must die

Influential, user.

I'm not sure why you'd say that, Precure is an incredibly influential franchise, but it probably doesn't belong here being compared alongside short shows.

Works better with glasses Homu and competent Homu.

Is it true that ANN's initial rating for Madoka was 7/10 but then shortly after Aniplex bought them out they revised it to 10/10?

That's assuming Shaft will be around 10 years from now (or even five).

why is sayaka wearing a mask Sup Forums?

Yes, but I don't find it that surprising.

The medium is incredibly stagnant, and the shows that do something diiferent or meaningful really stant out. The "cute girls do x" formula is one much of Sup Forums, myself included, eats up; I find it analogous to normies watching whatever shit is on netflix and popular.

I mean, Dr. Faust's story works really well with magical works, who woulda thunk?

Because nobody cared about her before. Though they won't care about her after either

R-rude!

How can other girls even compete?

No. What happened was ANN did the new season preview where they review the first episode and only the first episode and Zac gave it a bad score. Then when the blu-rays came out and they had a review for the whole series Zac gave it a glowing review. It just goes to show how useless those first episode reviews are.