+++ ASK Q IF THIS IS WHAT HE IS POINTING US TO +++

I am almost certain I know what Q has been trying to do/say, but I have no idea if I am supposed to explain it or if I need to leave it to the memes.

I'm not sure of the consequences for people if I drop the bomb ahead of time (?).

If you see Q, PLEASE ask him to confirm this post makes sense; and to let me know what I am supposed to do next.

Clowns In America
Program
Altars
Alice in Wonderland
Through The Looking Glass
Robert Byrd
Mirror
Cards
Dominos
Majestic
DBBC
T9
Speed
Patriots Don't Sleep
Meme Magic
DJT
The Great Awakening

––

Q, I am very concerned that I have to trust Donald Trump, The Russians, Saudi Arabians and The Chinese to do the right thing for Americans/Earth when I can see another way this plays out (very badly, I might add).

I am either conflicted by a lifetime of British propaganda, or my gut feeling is right. I need some reassurance before I post the whole thing.

K... Keep me posted

Club 33.

Do your research lad.

Q IS A LARP

1) Q wouldn't drop crumbs that are decipherable if he wanted to keep secrets.

2) Unless you have insider knowledge, then what you know isn't a secret.

3) The only thing to save us from darkness is light. If we need shadow people to save our butts, we don't deserve to survive. We need to survive by open truth for all, come what may.

are you in a hospital? or are you a 1%-er?

I've done the research; that's why I believe I have the full picture. I can't post it because I don't know which of four outcomes comes true;

1. Post it and fuck things up.
2. Post it and prevent a hostile takeover.
3. Ignore it and fuck things up.
4. Ignore it and aid a hostile takeover.

You wouldn't know shit if you weren't meant to. Whats in the box?

This is partly why I can't post it without fucking things up.

If I am correct, I can see what Q is doing, and I understand why he is employing these methods to do it.

But I don't know if he expects someone to post the whole picture at this point in time, or if he just expects people to keep picking off the questions as he posts them up.

If he confirms it's okay, then I can type it all out.

Unless you have secrets from the inside, you can't fuck anything up.

Post man, if the good guys are going to use martial law to win they had better behave, so you can help that by preparing the other perspective.

Post.

What I found came with a warning. I don't know how it will affect people if I post it in full. I believe this is why we're supposed to be using memes to subliminally convey the message without overloading people with the truth.

Q hasn't really done anything except ask us to solve the signatures or a few new questions. If I post the whole thing, it might cause problems for them. It might be ahead of time (again, assuming that I'm right and have a full grasp on things).

It's alright, user. Do it. I am with you.

If you have an idea of what's going on, please share it. If you don't, then someone else might. Q wouldn't have dropped the breadcrumbs if figuring out the full picture led to a negative scenario.

This is like LARP inception

Yeah this is a LARP, fuckin bong

this. You won't post cuz LARP though

Just post it already. You can't just tease us like that, you bastard.