What's their story? I see people with these stickers on their trucks or wearing the shirts...

What's their story? I see people with these stickers on their trucks or wearing the shirts. Even a guy at the gym with a tattoo like this. Are they redpilled or just typical cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters
wolvesareinthethroneroom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/bandicam-2013-01-22-15-23-12-549.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it like third american revolution or what? I've never seen it

cucks

reverse image search

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters

please stop trying to use pol to promote your stupid shit

It means 3%. Because allegedly only 3% of the population fought in the revolutionary war. They claim they will protect the constitution, but the government already oversteps the constitution all the time and I don't see them blowing up power plants or anything, so I assume it's just a meme.

3% of the population engaged in the American Revolution. 3% of the population overthrew hundreds of years of Inbred royal faggot subversion. 3% of the population is all it takes to organize and DOMINATE the us government by force.

seems honeypotish. FBI would love this

Yeah, but are they cucks?

>Muh sconstitooshun
>Muh oatth

probably. they are american citizens, no bigger group of cucks than that, also they drive late model plastic jeeps which they pay a fortune for. Most probably cucks, sadly.

>late model plastic jeeps which they pay a fortune for
So I'm not alone in thinking Jeep™ drivers are a bunch of douchebags?

Also
>bitch about "muh constitushum"
>drive a car literally named "rubicon"

I must preface this with the statement that I am a gun owning conservative, who did vote for trump, and has never voted democrat.

With that said, the 3%'s we see in public are no different that Kekistani faggot flaggers we see on Sup Forums While the sentiment is legitimate, it's public dispray in propaganda.

Mostly vets.

>reverse image search
Didn't read the post did ya faggot? Or is your comprehension just that bad?

Most of them are Veterans or Former law-enforcement, some get it because they're part of 3%ers, others get it because they're patriotic.

wolvesareinthethroneroom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/bandicam-2013-01-22-15-23-12-549.png

the ones between like 25 and 45 are typically hot, would bang

3%ers believing they uphold the constitution, wannabe american revolution shit.
Don't really follow all of it, just muh guns & muh freeze peach. Typical boomer cuckservatives and their dumbfuck sons, these are the assholes that march with antifa into your tiki-torch picnic parties

Still salty about 1776 huh? You do realize, every insult you just said was the national British attitude towards those crazy colonialists wanting some "pathetic" revolt back then right? Nothing makes being apart of the 2A community better than to see more Brits still attacking us not even self-aware of their own British clichewhich hasn't changed at all. Ty, honestly.

>meatball
sushiburger pls.
It's not my fault american 'nationalists' are shit-tier.

>he thinks i'm anti-2A
sushiburger pls x2
The mainstream right is full of anti-white shills over in the JewSA, getting pissy at me doesn't change that.

yeah, says the cuckold country that lets antifa do whatever they want. i guess being a cuckold is part of britshit culture though. i should be more considerate to our cultural differences. after all your queen is a german. britshit cuckolds worship a fucking german. you can't make this shit up! on top of that you have the highest rate of interracial relationships in the western world! sad!

They are all busy sucking jewish operative dicks like lauren or jordan.

your country is the home of zionism, britkike. your country created israel. your country sold out the rothschilds. how unaware do you have to be? enjoy being literally mixed mongrels. like i said previously, you have the highest rate of interracial relationships. you're already mongrels though. nothing but some celtic, anglo and norman mix

>So I'm not alone in thinking Jeep™ drivers are a bunch of douchebags?

In Australia, everyone thinks Jeep™ drivers are a bunch of douchebags (except Jeep™ drivers).

Hard cunts drive Troopies.

Something to back up that number burgerman? Especially since burgers have more mulattos, and nonwhites in general. England's historically been made up of native Britons and Anglo-Saxons. Saxons came from Germany. Also czeched.
America has more mulattos than Bongland. Also, just us? Not gonna blame the UN any? You're the ones who insisted on funneling them money constantly, instead of just leaving the jews to their own devices in a country seperate from ours. Cunt.
this nigga gets it day of rake when

It isn't even funny the most hardcore "patriotic" Gadsden libertarians faggots are literally being footsoldiers who are fighting against the rest of Americans who want nothing to do with a shitskin/jew dystopia. They are no different from Antifa. They even have the nerve to say "fuck nazis AND communist" like some kind of moderate cannon fodder.

you act like your country doesn't have a hand in everything. you're literally home of zionists. the crown has been the best friend to jews that they ever had. i don't know why hitler didn't just exterminate you when he chance. he must have not been fond of history

Last I checked Lauren got better after her pilgrimage in Europe, but those centrist e-celebs are a decent gateway. The slope is nothing if not slippery.
>da b0ngz
>da cr0wn
Oh hey look, an irish-american. You know the crown has no political power, right? You also know the Royals were pro-brexit, right?

They people back to sleep by making people think these problems can be solved socially/politically/self-improvement when the time for banking on that is getting smaller and smaller every day if it is even a option at all.

Probably less than 10% of the people they have as views will ever have any views from here with or without seeing the place.

They are 2a for sure, but redpilled? Can they see the matrix for what it is? Maybe not. But they feel a fight coming. Hopefully the sides aren't too confusing for them.

I did say "decent" and not any higher, but self-improvement's one of the better ways to help your movements. Being physically and mentally healthier than the competition draws normies.
Individual actions have impacts on collective groups, if more and more people begin to sort themselves out, getting /fit/ and stabilizing their lives it will reflect better on their group and society as a whole.

I'm not saying throw those away but those things don't inherently mean you will be better off just a general improvement of odds. Maybe I am just arguing not putting all your eggs in one basket.

they DO love this. the 3% helped out the bundys, then when the bundys took over the bird watching stand in oregon, there were more feds than actual protestors involved.

>You know the crown has no political power, right?
>bongs actually believe this

They claim that 3% of the population has and still could overthrow the government. They aren't wrong. A strategic attack on transformers and sub stations around key high population areas across the country could set a domino effect for revolution that could be taken advantage of by the right group of people. They aren't those people though, they would rather sit idly by and let their negative liberty be eroded law by law, so long as it's not too sudden they will be docile.

Just gotta stay white-pilled, user. If the (((msm))) is right then Gen Z'll be the most right-wing in decades. If they're wrong it'll certainly be the most polarized. Generation Rebirth or Generation Revenge, either way it's a positive. For the time being, implicit > explicit. IOTBW is a great example of this.
They occasionally ""advise"" the PM, who'd be a twat not to listen. But it's not a regular occurrence. They're mostly a figurehead and charity case, mick-americans love to blame the crown for shit though.

>buttslut