JUSTICE FOR VICTIMS OF HOLLYWOOD ASSAULTS: BOYCOTT JUSTICE LEAGUE

Do you think we could get a full-scale boycott of the new Justice League movie going, based on the premise that it's only right that men like Harvey Weinstein and all his Hollywood friends pay the price for what they did to women.
Call it SOCIAL JUSTICE LEAGUE or something, and basically equate attending Justice League with condoning sexual harassment.
>You wouldn't sexually harass a car...
>So why would you condone sexual harassment by those pigs in Hollywood by watching Justice League?
>Men like Harvey Weinstein forced women to compromise their dignity for decades without consequence
>We will not be raped again
>SOCIAL JUSTICE LEAGUE, AMERICA
>MAKE THEM PAY

>BOYCOTT JUSTICE LEAGUE

>Giving Hollyweird Jews your money for anything

WEW

I don't give a shit, I am going to see the movie. The soundtrack is awesome and I like batfleck. Fuck you and fuck your sexual crusade.

>bein in the same general geograhpic area as people who watch capeshit

No, obviously /we/ are boycotting it you brick.
The normies.
They love shit like this.

Typical amerifag. Superhero movies are for retards, regardless of all the pedo-scandals.

>/we/

Sup Forums is unified

Hello newfriend

You just need to get some celebrities to retweet it.
Then you absolutely MUST retweet it, sweetie, because MAKE THEM PAY, that's why.
Make boycotting Justice League a virtue signal.
Make the movie flop.
Why?
Because it is gay and was very expensive, that's why.

well Ben al alafi ibn sur al el Aflaki (pbuh) did get accused of shit, which is on film.

gtfo with all your space brah

And there you go.
Are we going to let Hollywood continue to profit off the sexual exploitation of vulnerable, strong, dynamic women?
Fuck no we're not.
MAKE THEM PAY.

It's looks like garbage anyway, so won't be hard.
Also fuck (((their))) (ongoing so often it's a subplot) Diversity Agenda too.

They think they can pander their way out of this with POCs?
WE ARE NOT A COSTUME.
#MAKETHEMPAY

people boycott everything nowadays it should be easy to do. especially since WB seems to be a trainwreck of tears and genitals

>No, obviously /we/ are boycotting it you brick.

Don't just boycott this movie you faggot, boycott all hollyweird shit.

Any money you give to them for any movie is just shekelbucks for the Jews

>Faggot Flash
>Wonder Woman looks like a tranny
>Neanderthal Aquaman
>Nigger robot no one cares about anyway
>Batfleck
Fuck this anyway, honestly

your only angles are he didn't get punished hard enough women hear me roar, or the gal gadot Israeli Palestinian baby murdering cunt is killing babies etc.

neither of which will hit large enough target with enough force to do damage to the movie.

It will still bomb domestically relatively speaking and international will save it.

Justice League will SUCK such donkey dick that DC won't make another film ever again.

God, I'm so torn. I'm such a Snyder bro and he's definitely conservative by Hollywood standards. But (((they))) got rid of him and replaced him with Joe "Hillary is the one who got away" Sweden. It looks like such a train wreck and Hollywood deserves to die and every little bit counts towards their destruction. But i gotta support my boy Zack.

You gotta start somewhere
That's not the point.
You just tank this movie, at least at the beginning, and then start heavily messaging that this was a "victory for women everywhere" and that you are "sending a message to Hollywood that they will not profit from rape culture #MAKETHEMPAY."
Because honestly, it's probably a pretty fucking shitty movie anyway and it would be hilarious.

>being in the same general geographic area as grenade zones

>Marvelfags on suicide watch

I hope you cunts can pull this off so I don't have to deal with an auditorium full of germ riddled movie goes. it'll be me and my popcorn and that's it. comfy

Uhhh batfleck already stands accused of all kinds of shit by women sooo just work from there.

This is smart and funny.
It is hilarious to watch them eat each other alive.
Remember, not believing accusers is reenacting the rape again and again and again until you believe them.

Based Alex Ross
Favourite superhero was always the Flash. Have the t-shirt and just waiting to ask some antifa nitwit why they don't like superheroes like the Flash. anti-flash ... ist