GET IN HERE ITS HAPPENING IN KOREA

Magnitude 5.5 earthquake in Pohang.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.yna.co.kr/kr/contents/?cid=AKR20171115113100004
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/11/15/0302000000AEN20171115007200315.html
twitter.com/BNONews/status/930670059864952833
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power_in_South_Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty google translate of emergency alert:

Emergency [Meteorological Agency] 11-15 14:29 North 6Km North of Pohang City, Gyeongbuk Province Size 5.5 Earthquake Occurrence

MODS SHOULD INSTABAN THIS SHIT IF THERES NO PROOF

pls. be nuke test. pls. be nuke test. pls. be nuke test

I just posted the emergency alert I got on my phone, user.

TO MANY HAPPENINGS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NUKE CONFIRMED

m.yna.co.kr/kr/contents/?cid=AKR20171115113100004

I posted my message before yours popped up. 7 second difference in our post times. should have waited.

looks legit english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/11/15/0302000000AEN20171115007200315.html

>5.5

twitter.com/BNONews/status/930670059864952833

CONFIRMED

That's an atomic bomb bro.

Hi guys, i was in the middle of class

probably not nuke pretty south

>Magnitude 5.5

this
everyone go home and ban OP

Which Uni?

It moved my desk and body and im just south of seoul

ripperino

Nuking Seoul would be retarded. You'd be left with a huge area in the middle of the country glowing that you want to unify. South makes sense. Close to Japan, and out of the main land area.

kek that font

5.5? Uh ok.

Its a North Korean super weapon that creates earthquakes, what do you think that ((((natural)))) quake in NK was? their done testing and their going to use it to wipe SK out, then the US.

This is in SK, you faggots are retarded. If they got nuked, we wouldn't be seeing an earthquake report, we'd be seeing the big "SK Nuked" headlines. It's not happening, it will never be happening

t. Goldberg.

wow 5.5 its nothing

Question:
If a nuke does go off somewhere in the world now, how do us plebs know?
Only if our government tells us?
Who else is detecting this shit?
Would they tell us?
Could it be kept secret??

Confirmed by USGS

6.3 here in CR couple days ago...

Lol you fucktard
Its just a fuking earthquake
5.5 aint do gonna shit

West coast here
I would not get out of bed for a 5.5

I dont care about people, only care about nuke power plants there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power_in_South_Korea

I wonder this all the time. you hear stories about government testing nuked underground and under water. Nobody evenr knows about those things. Hell they tested nukes on american soil in navada and nobody knew until the media reported it and videos appeared.

Nuclear Test, MSM will report within the hour.

Not nukes i mean atom bombs and hydrogen bombs.

>m.yna.co.kr/kr/contents/?cid=AKR20171115113100004

That just says the same thing as OP

wut

go to 8

This. They bomb the coast first to make landings impossible.

>test
I'm hoping the USofA just nuked the commies

any time you have minor earthquakes on the Korean peninsula you think about underground nuke tests by the North Koreans, not actual earthquakes.

Magnitude 5.5 earthquake you just feel a little bit of shaking, no big deal no real damage done or lives lost. But when the norks do tests of nuclear devices They usually register as a 5.something seismic event. The last one (the hydrogen bomb test) was a 6.5 or so which means the warhead was in the hundreds of kilotons or maybe even megaton range.

5.5? Like a 25 kiloton warhead. But this was too far south to be a north korean nuke test.

just an earthquake

how to tell the difference

>Fukushima is still leaking
Its not like I really expect you to be friends suddenly but everyone would do well to work together in amassing knowledge/infrastructure for nuclear power. We are so close to fusion reactors and the next age of technology.

A second earthquake just struck.

Emergency Alert [Meteorological Agency] 11-15 16:49 North 8Km north of North Pohang City, Gyeongbuk Province 4.6 Earthquake