ViVid Strike!

Rinne losing to Vivio is the real reason why Miura lost. Search your feelings, you know this to be true.

How can you argue with those digits?

the real question is what bones will she break

Reminder that Vivid Strike is a mistake.

>Rinne put all of her leveled up points into toughness and defense ever since she lost to Vivio
>Rinne was able to endure Miura attacks because Rinne trained to beat Vivio
Makes sense.

Let's discuss Vivio's upcoming loss.

How bad do you think it will be? Will she put up a better fight than Miura?

Or what bones will she get broken?

Rinne is literally worst girl of the year.

Vivio will fare a lot better than Miura. Vivio is kind of tanky so she can take hits better and she's also fast. It comes down to a battle of attrition and that's obviously why Rinne trained her body so she could outlast Vivio.

>Let's discuss Vivio's upcoming loss.
It's going to be really drawn-out, since now they have to fill 24 minutes with something rather than just 10 minutes.

Reminder you are cancer and are a sad troll stalking threads of a series that you hate to rage-induced level like a masochist.

Vivio could easily win if she still had Saint's armor. I wonder if we will ever see Vivio use Saint's armor again.

Not only is Vivio a failure, she is also contagious

>another one

There is no scape

I wake up to subs finally.
Thanks ron, I love you bro.

It's gone for good.

Where were you when Miura's career as a fighter got abruptly ended for good?

your love is my drug

Nothing a bit of magic and a training arc can't fix!

Vivio who?

This is probably going to be a fast tournament after all. We're set up for only 2 major fights before Fuuka vs Rinne, and one of them is already over. They didn't even bother showing Fuuka's qualifiers, nor did they introduce or hype up any new fighters, and the mooks Fuuka and Vivio fought lasted like 30 seconds each. I doubt they're going to spend much time at all on Vivio.

Oh!

It's okay. Miura can always have a career as a master chef. She's great at cooking.

Rinne is unironically my favorite girl this season. She's like a monster in the form of a cute girl, but what's best is that she doesn't even try to come off that way.

Believe in her.

She'll be a good wife for Vivio. I'm pretty sure Vivio doesn't even get the chance to cook since Nanoha and/or Fate always do it.

I think she'll get out of it with a red eye.

I see you're an edge connoisseur.

I have a feeling Vivio will get destroyed. There's no point of showing Rinne "struggling" again, especially if it makes Vivio look significantly better than Miura in comparison.

I could imagine that Rinne trained specifically to counter Vivio's style because she was butthurt about the loss.

This isn't just some misunderstood villain, she's legitimately evil and will go out of her way to harm others.

There won't be any befriending.

>There won't be any befriending.
RIP franchise.

I'm pretty sure Carrie's already been befriended, it just needs some time to come in effect because physical befriendments are much rougher than magical ones.

>she actually expected the antagonist to stay true to their word

That's the true reason why Miura lost.

Miura needs to have more confidence in herself, and be more determined. It's because she always say half-baked stuffs like "I hope" and "if possible" that she lost.

Honor Miura!

We already know Vivio is going to lose, the only question is, how badly is her body going to get destroyed during the process?

Rinne is great and hug worthy. Only a heartless bully irl would have a grudge against her.

Her and Corona are the best things to come out of Vivid. I hope she plays a major role in this too.

If she loses against Vivio in the manga too I'm going to jump off a bridge.

>There won't be any befriending

Fuuka is going to befriend the shit out of her.

You know that she will, user.

Rinne is a giant shit and needs to be disposed of immediately.

>implying Rinne wasn't always a sadistic monster and the 'bullies' were just misunderstood heroes
What a twist it would be if the innocent Rinne was all made up in her head and she in fact was responsible for the death of their respective grandfathers.

Losing to Vivio makes sense because they're supposed to be rivals and Miura's up by one, but her beating Vivio again would be a lot funnier.

She fucked her up

So bad that we'll get a cut to Nanoha looking disappointed on television and calling to reserve a room at the hospital.

VS-onlyfags will wonder who the hell this is.

I want to fuck Vivio's anus!

Miura was aware that it could be a bluff or a tactic. But it didn't matter which since the way she fights won't change.

But she didn't throw her. She just blocked her kick with hand while punching her out with the other.

Pls no. I don't think I'll ever be ready for that.

>Rinne offers a handicap
>Miura just keeps her eyes on the prize
Best girl.

>blocked
This is a grapple.

This. Miura is done. She won't score a win against anyone important ever again.

>I won't use any grabs during this fight
>Grabs her anyways
Rinne is pretty dastardly, even if she didn't break any rules

She grabbed cloth, which Miura doesn't actually even have on her legs. I'm not sure that's something you'd call a grapple though.

She fought so hard and got so far...

Why are you, the autistic troll, pretending to be the Vivio x Nanoha shipper when you always sperg at him with muh crack pairing?

In Ron's subs, Rinne says she won't use throws, nothing about grabbing girls.

Einhart looks disappointed with Fuuka's performance in that fight.

>can't even keep her promises
Seriously, why is Rinne such a humongous shit?

>So bad that we'll get a cut to Nanoha looking disappointed on television and calling to reserve a room at the hospital.
Nanoha won't even bother watching the fight of such a disappointment of a daughter, she will probably be lazing around home with Fate or having crazy sex in the kitchen taking advantage that Vivio is not around.

>every Miura fight has an ass-shot
>even in the anime

Vivio's specifically characterized as having a frail body. She's going to disintegrate if Rinne manages to touch her even once.

Ron fucked up again. Rinne said she won't use any grabs or throws.

Why? Why is this the best he could offer? Couldn't he just have given us some military academy bullshit where the vivids go on adventures?

She said throw, not grapple. Rinne didn't throw Miura at the end, but it looked like she was going to, but Rinne stopped herself and wasn't happy that she was almost forced to use a throw.

Anything that involves putting your hand and/or limbs around a body part, article of clothing/armor, or weapon of an opponent is considered a grapple of some sort.

There are lots of shitty grapples that don't get taught because they're not practical, but defensive grabs are a real thing (and actually one of the more common ways to grab people in non-grab-centric martial arts, and even most grab-centric ones).

Did you forget? Tsuzuki is a hack. There's nothing more to it than that.

Holy fucking shit

>掴みと投げは使いません
>I won't be using any grabs or throws
Maybe you should learn japanese and listen to what was actually said, user.

Holy shit why is Miura so weak?

I like how flawed she is. It makes her more interesting.

WHY IS FUUKA APOLOGIZING TO A DELINQUENT? SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE BADASS DELINQUENT

FUCK YOU TSUZUKI

Aren't grabs and throws the same thing in martial arts? I have no idea what you guys are arguing about.

She's a humble hobo

She's not flawed, she's just really poorly written.

Could you survive sex with Rinne? Could Fuuka?

Not sure what to think now. Surely ron couldn't have messed up that badly?

She's just a bad person raised by a bad person.

She says "掴み投げ" (tsukaminage) which is a lifting throw in sumo.

>The attacker grabs the opponent's mawashi and lifts his body off the surface, pulling them into the air past the attacker and throwing them down (lifting throw).

She only asks Miura if her style uses grappling. I never heard her specifically say anything about not grabbing.

>it is literally a flaw
>call it poorly written because you don't like her
You've been saying this for two weeks straight.

Did you see his translation of the last episode?

>he ACTUALLY fell for the ron meme

They're very closely related, but not quite the same. You usually grab before a throw, but not all grabs turn into throws.

Some martial arts use grabs so that you can have a really really good vantage point for easy blows or outright disables. You don't usually throw somebody after using a sleeper hold on them, to use an example that most people know.

Defensive holds are usually best used to chain into a technique that will break the attacking limb, or into a throw where the defender can become the attacker with an advantage.

>military academy bullshit
There are already a ton of series like that. However, cute girls doing MMA and magic is largely an untapped market.

Ron messed up some important parts in Fuuka's speech last episode. I wouldn't put this past him.

>we see she's an earnest, honest person, possibly with autism
>she promises she won't use grabs or throws
>she uses a grab
BAD.
WRITING.

You can't give an ass that perfect to a loli and then not show it whenever possible.

Listen again, she said 掴みと投げ "grabs and throws", not 掴み投げ. After the line she also said that she would only use strikes 打撃のみ for this match.

So if throws always include grabbing, saying "no throws or grabs" is kind of redundant.

And they're mostly good, unlike this piece of garbage. I wonder why.

I hope we get crippled moe Miura next episode. Especially if Vivio's the one who ends up caring for her.

That's harsh man. Besides, she's young so there's plenty of time for her to develop.

Yeah, but if is right then Rinne was being ultra-redundant anyway, since really there's not any real non-Strike options if you're cutting off your grabs.

I mean, you're either retarded or being condescending as hell if you intentionally shaft yourself out of a core part of your moveset, let alone actually TELLING the other guy, but clearly that's meant to be part of Rinne's character.

She's already got the taste of blood, there's nothing you can do now.