Is this the Nisekoi of reverse harems?

Is this the Nisekoi of reverse harems?

Also, senpai > yuri >>> igarashi > princess > nana >>> yandere

Why would I want to watch some cunt string along a bunch of guys in love with her forever? There's enough of that in real life.

You don't. This isn't aimed to you, silly.

>yuri end never
I would have been happy if they never brought in a female love interest.
I would have been fine rooting for one of the guys but now that it comes to this I can't help but cling to the yuri route.
Also, being voiced by Swashiro just further adds to it.

Who's yandere?

>Is this the Nisekoi of reverse harems?
No, because it's actually funny and the MC isn't insufferable despite the premise.
>yandere
Who?

Wait, I just realized, are you talking about the childhood friend? Because I don't think he's actually part of the harem.

I'm assuming he's one for now, it depends on how the kidnapping plays out

Senpai is overrated.

He's an antagonist of an arc, he's committed various crimes and seems generally mentally unstable, I don't think he's gonna come out of this as one of the dudes.

Is Onii-chan part of the harem?

What's the point of following this show if senpai is not going to win anyway.

You're overrated.

I feel the same way about yuri girl.
Not like we'll see the ending anyway.

I know right? Why did they have to go and do that.

It's a comedy so I assume you watch it for the jokes.

Never underestimate the ability of shoujo manga to welcome theoretically irredeemable characters back with open arms.

Oh shit this bitch gets a yandere in her harem at some point? I hope the anime reaches it.

Still a little bitter that a Junko manga got adapted and it's the shoujo. God damn it.

Is Kae depraved enough to go the incest route?

Lesbian is obviously the best and most deserving suitor, but has no chance, because reasons. Oh well, still watching just for her.

Why Shinomiya-kun is exactly the same.

Honda Masazumi x Honda Futayo

is this anime pretty much

Rude, Shinomiya is very manly.

He'd better be a yurishitter. Otherwise the jokes aren't as funny if he was just a regular otaku.

Never say never.

Let's be real user. It'll never happen. Japan doesn't like to sway from the norm. Especially if they know it won't sell.
That being said, I'll still root for her.

Nah, I know better than to ever hope for these borderline cases. Day of Revolution had a golden opportunity to have a yuri end, but then Zaou/Tsuda had to continue it - right into a het ending. And she at least is an author who has actually (along with Eiki Eiki) done quite a number of real yuri works, and damn good ones too.

I usually don't like shoujo but this is pretty funny

>tfw no cute fujo gf

Can you even call this shoujo? I'd describe it as a meta-BL series, much like Yuri Danshi for that genre.

d/a, but nah. Most of it is devoted to harem antics rather than talking about fujo culture though. YD is like an essay series on yuri in "story" format, this mostly just has in-jokes. I'd say it's more similar to Shinozaki, despite being het.

Well nobody is really winning in the manga although they've all had progress. This is a series where developing one relationship more than the others would fuck with the dynamic and ruin the fun. I wouldn't be surprised at a friendship ending honestly, or all the boys getting together and acting out Serinuma's fantasies.
It's published in a shoujo magazine.

Dammit why is Igarashi such a casual?

Because he is worst boy.

Maybe he's just hiding his power level and secretly watches the hard shit like Midori and Barefoot Gen.

Unlike haremshit, shoujo deals with actual progression because deep down it's about young girls learning their proper place on the Japanese society while haremshit is aimed to adult men who openly reject the world of adults and want to stay on their little bubble with their PVC figures. The point is there will be a winner and it won't be sempai, neither Sawashiro.

Because he is best boy. Otaku are trash guys.

On the other, hand this is about the female equivalent of the guys that prefer cute 2d girls over reality. I don't remember reading a shoujo where the MC wanted her suitors to date each other instead of her, not that I read many reverse harems though.

She really doesn't though. She's just playing hard to get.

You're just making shit up. She legit doesn't even recognize the possibility that she could romantically date any of them. That's as far from "hard to get" as possible. As for the other:

>shoujo
>realistic

Someone from the manga.

Here's your (You).

I want the shota