How come women with the tiniest bit of power have such contempt for men who don't?

How come women with the tiniest bit of power have such contempt for men who don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/13/who-are-they-going-to-believe-prosecutor-threatens-uber-driver-with-kidnap-claim/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078829/Uber-driver-claims-prosecutor-berated-hit-him.html
nbcdfw.com/news/local/Jody-Warner-Statements-ISO_Dallas-Fort-Worth-457488913.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Letting a woman have any power at all, there's your problem.

powerlets btfo

Everyone hates weak men. They disgust women especially, though.

You can be wrong, you can be mean, you can be dumb or sloppy or just overall a huge fucking mess. But if your'e meek and weak, nobody will ever, EVER like or respect you as a man.

Source:
nypost.com/2017/11/13/who-are-they-going-to-believe-prosecutor-threatens-uber-driver-with-kidnap-claim/

break her legs and throw her in the kitchen.

take a group of people who have been slaves for the last 5000 years and drop them into a developed western male social hierarchy. What do you expect will happen?

>powerlets

lel

Bio-historically speaking, for a high-status female to be impregnated by a low-status male is a death sentence and an expulsion from high-class. Revulsion felt by women for any male beneath her class is a natural reaction meant to preserve hierarchies and stratification of the early society.

Problem comes however when even the average woman is elevated to the status of noble.

>Problem comes however when even the average woman is elevated to the status of noble.
Nailed it. Sluts and whores are parading around like princesses and white knights are catering to them.

I have a very strong suspicion that in the next few years women are going to lose a lot of the power they recently gained because they've abused what they have accumulated over the years. They're fucking everything up really badly and it's not going to last. Clearly not every woman can be a Margaret Thatcher.

>remove restrictions from getting a ride across town
>rapes and kidnaps

Can you say Kardashians?

Based leaf knows how it do.

I avoid swearing.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THREAD DERAILED

Men always have power, women holding anysort of power is just an illusion, only the laws and insitutions put in place by men can restrain men.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078829/Uber-driver-claims-prosecutor-berated-hit-him.html

well she's been fired

is that why it's doomed to collapse

Jesus. Fucking roasties go legitimately insane when they hit the wall.

i think abou tthat a lot anoan, women are earning most of law degrees now so in a couple of years law will be a femenine kind of work but at the same time crime is a male thing and it's getting more and more complex and powerful

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Jody-Warner-Statements-ISO_Dallas-Fort-Worth-457488913.html

she's playing the victim card

Canucks who give a shit about what women think are the worst.

Of course she is. She's a woman. She made a CAREER out of victims and emotional appeals.

this, women need to be kept under the shoe

it's just how women are

Wow, absolutely no apology to the guy she was a total cunt to.

You should care what women think. You just shouldn't value their opinion. A women's opinion is whatever she feels at the moment. But she can still wield a lot of social influence.

My local news says she lost her job.

That's because sex sells when there is a chance for a raise in the social ladders of the courts....

Especially that little sex kitten begging to be tied up to the backseat and driven right to the police station....and then off to the island of lesbos to learn what real feminism is.....

good

>woman orders ride on uber app
>uber driver picks her up and begins driving her to destination she entered into uber app
>"ill just say you kidnapped me and there's nothing you can do about it"
i mean, am i missing something here or is she really that retarded? is there any logical way for this 'kidnapping' claim to be taken seriously?

>contempt for powerless men
found the beta