Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7YyBtMxZgQs
hooktube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls
frontierfirearms.ca/canuck-defender-pa-12ga-14-barrel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you have any sights on that rifle?

I could only afford a Mosin Nagant.

Country is to safe for that dumb shit

AR-15's are impractical for self-defense. Shotties are far superior, dumbass

This. Might as well be a spear

Not any more with all those arse bandits running around the place

> majority of gun crime is done with pistols

> majority of political campaigns against guns target the preferred weapons of choice in an armed uprising

Almonds Activated

LOl what a loser coservacuck. cant wait to see a superior black man break in your home and steal that gun, kill u, your dog, your kids and violently orgasm your wife

Because I own a 1911 for home defense and an AR for fighting a tyrannical govt

>Why don't you own an AR-15
Michael Savage said I have no right or reason to own one

I do. Red dot is out of picture.

LOL

>using keymod

why would I want to own an AR when I can buy a Tavor?

>not knowing 5 martial arts forms

>not owning several firearms to protect yourself from all sorts of threats

Because I have severe depression and am sometimes suicidal and I'm afraid to own a gun.

Don't send a mouse gun to do the M1's job.

>owning one ar

Lon guns are great for home defense. Rather have that than a 1911. Unless you're saying you walk around your property with it on you, in which case a hand gun, being much smaller and easier to bring around, may be preferable.

youtu.be/7YyBtMxZgQs

>keymod

Because I own two SCARs and a Garand

I use my moose-mounted chainsaw launcher with built-in beaver skin beer sleeve for home defense.

why do people who try to brag about their daddies guns on Sup Forums, all have the same shit wall to wall carpet?

Shotgun for home defense, ar-15 for the offensive

something better than nothing though. Two are better than 1

haha says the dumb cunt that has trains and busses blow up
Fuck you faggot

fags can't into an AR10

Wish I had a gun

i'm waiting for my daddy to buy me one for CHRISTMAS !!!

:ddddddDDDDD

FUGG :----DDDDDD

Should of google m16a2 instead I found this guy to make fun of you that would hit me from 500m out np

You have to look cool for the chowhall now-a-days

Can dogs work too ?

I never wanted an AR, because I considered myself a beautiful fucking snowflake and didn't want to by the minivan of the gun world. After a buncha fags got shot up in Orlando I decided to grab one anyway, just incase, and a bunch of magazines expecting to maybe flip them for profit just like times prior where King Nigger tried to fuck with gun rights.

Then nothing happened. So, yeah, I've got one. I've got lots of mags loaded with steel core. Y'all motherfuckers goddamn well get this Day of the Rope shit started before I'm too old to get erect.

It's useless for "home defense" because I have neighbors. If I shoot this bitch in any direction some nigger is getting a hole in it, and any poor bastards behind that nigger will too.

Shotgun loads are for close-quarters and in the trenches. Rifles are for longer range engangements. Unless you own multiple acres and will be shooting niggers at ranges greater than 100' you're a faggot to use one for defending your apartment.

If I already have a handgun and a shotgun, do I really need a rifle too?

I have a AR pistol for concealed carry

You're both cucks.

Who doesn't?

Is that sarcasm?

But I do.

Oh i think your recent vote has made it quite clear who the faggot is in this thread my fabulous friend.
Least we now know why vegemite tastes like anus

>MK23
>that laser module thingy

Respect.

What kind of AR is that with the ACOG on it? I really want to buy one like that, but with maybe the carry handle instead.

>concealed

how?

I'm thinking about getting an AK sometime in the next year. What should I pay for a decent AK from a reputable gun store?
Also I turn 21 in a few months so I can finally get a handgun. I'm a weeb so I'm going to get a Jericho 941 like spike from cowboy bebop. Thoughts?

>be me
>buy AR-15 at sportsmans warehouse $1000
>obtain $20 credit on freeze dried ron paul food
>purchase special tactical bag to carry it in $150
>purchase $10,000 safe to keep it in so my half-nigger kids don't find it and shoot me for the car
>go to gun range
>it's all Chads who wish they were cops
>go home
>put my AR-15 in my safe
>kill myself

you misspelled gay

Just more of a problem than fun or beneficial, in sticks where u can shoot it might be nice. Vepr 12 shotgun is really good.

To be fair for home defence purposes you probably don't even need real sights.

Gun nuts fantasizing about extremely improbable scenarios where their guns save the day is always hysterical. Better yet, when they claim a semi-auto rifle is necessary for this purpose.

It's okay to admit that you just like shooting guns, but don't try to spin the topic and expect anyone to fall for your shit. It's 10x more likely that you'll escalate the situation than have it play out like it did in your head.

>A2

fail

Are you so fucking retarded that you would vote against freedom of choice and freedom of speech
How's the part and parcel of living in a big city thing Working out for you faggots ?

Because I own an AK instead.

because even back in the jfk days the left had the ar15 as their boogeyman.

>It's useless for "home defense" because I have neighbors. If I shoot this bitch in any direction some nigger is getting a hole in it, and any poor bastards behind that nigger will too.
Don't tell me you're going to use something like a hand gun then. The significantly lighter, more fragile and faster 223/556 rounds fragment significantly faster than anything like a 9mm or 45, which are much more likely to come out the other side of someone at still-lethal velocity and mass.

If you aren't ready for a self defense situation at any moment you arent ready.

>What kind of AR is that with the ACOG on it? I really want to buy one like that, but with maybe the carry handle instead.
Something I put together

No, it's a serious question. What does a rifle bring to the table for home defense, that I couldn't get from a handgun or shotgun?

I live in an apartment, if that affects your answer.

How the fuck is that worth $5 k?

Don't have the expendable income yet. Have some handguns coming soon though, and still researching the rifles. Maybe christmas next year. Santa, please be good to me!!!

Because they start at $1500 up here in Canada. ;-;

I am thankful for having a negligible crime rate in my country and for being able to count on a respectable, resourceful, and effective police force to do all that for me anyway. I've never had a single problem in my life.

>not having a rifle to deal with the niggers waiting in the stolen car outside

sleepy time A.T.F. go away

you can put all the russian shit you want on that, it's still gypsy shit.

Simple and effective. This nigga didn't fall for the gun bling meme.

hooktube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

Currently in post-Sandy Hook glut. Lots of people sold them after Hillary lost - you know, realizing rights are protected for at least 4 years. You can pick up a barely used Smith and Wesson for like $650. Make sure it didn't have a lot of full metal jackets shot thru it.

My apology
Country is to safe for that dumb gay shit

>>What kind of AR is that with the ACOG on it? I really want to buy one like that, but with maybe the carry handle instead.
>Something I put together

Nice. I kind of just want to buy one like that just as an extra. Currently piecing together a 6.5 creedmore AR-10.

Style!!!

Honestly, you can get the same gun, wood stock, for much cheaper. Heavier, yes, but functionally the same.

>not defending your house with hitler's storm rifle

Not the case here in the states... But that's not really the point of guns.

God bless you user. I hope you get better.

post best home defense/shtf shotguns please senpai.

I can't.

how tall are you? just grab the magazine well! fuck you lol

this guy gets it

frontierfirearms.ca/canuck-defender-pa-12ga-14-barrel/
This one is supposed to be pretty good.

>gun bling meme
I don't get it, I get so much shit at /akg/ for not having a riced out AR or a $1500+ competition AR.. What I have literally gets the job done. An ACOG is definitely better if you're going for some long distance shit, but I live in the middle of a city and iron sights does it what's suppose to.

When I was 16 there were a series of break-ins in my area. Eventually he guy broke into someone's house while they were home and they called the cops and he ran off. A couple of my neighbors saw him run into the woods across from my house. I was home alone and the guy was there (just a few hundred feet away) for half an hour before the cops showed up. Do you think I'm hysterical because I got my 12 gauge before I locked the door and waited for the cops?

fun fact: Harrison ford improvised that scene because shitty indian food gave him diarrhea

And when you have a single problem, it'll be too late. Happy for your though, user. Many throughout the world would love to have your situation. I understand the larp flag. Keep your paradise secret if you want to keep it that way!

>No, it's a serious question. What does a rifle bring to the table for home defense, that I couldn't get from a handgun or shotgun?

A rifle, like an AR-15 has....
>more power
>more ammo per mag
>is more stable and less easy to get knocked away with a sling
>better accuracy
>less over penetration through walls with a 55gr .223 than with buckshot or even handgun rounds
>better sight and attachment options
>long range if you need it

You need an 18.5" barrel, solid stock and a flashlight with a click button (no pressure pad shit). Mossberg 590 is a good choice for your base shotgun and consider a surefire g2x as a light, you dont want light or weapon shitting out. A simple sling can help with weapon control and a shell carrier helps put more ammo "on" the gun. Load your shit with 00 buck high brass and what ever is on the other end will die very quickly

You know they say owning a gun doesnt make you man.

l..lewd

Off topic, but all my captchas now are whack-a-mole keep hitting the same damn picture until there are no more roads or cars. That was extremely rare before, but now it's every fucking time! Just me, or everyone getting this?

Don't make me link the mud test for that POS.

I'm waiting for my ghost gunner to arrive

But being opposed to them makes you a dickless victim.

>not loaded
it has a safety, user

I must ad that of course 00 buck out of a 12 gauge is more powerful, but it will penetrate farther through walls if you miss. Also if you miss a follow up shot with an AR-15 is MUCH faster and easier. Plus you have to reload less and it's easier to do so if you do.

AR-15s at close range are plenty powerful to drop someone in one shot, but it's also pretty easy to put 5 in them before you get a second shot off with a 12 gauge pump. And if you miss with the pump, and they have a handgun, it's not good. Rifle is ALWAYS better.

i click on the bottom left headphone for those. hear and type a few numbers instead

Why are you using steel core ammo? Expecting home invaders with body armor? You can buy home defense ammo that's designed to not over penetrate.

i threw up a little.

I should have my Fightlite Raider soon

Owning a gun makes you a citizen and not a subject. A well armed populace is necessary to the maintenance and well-being of the state.

I own a 30 30, a 12 gauge, 20 guage, a 45, another 45, a few 22's.... eh i'm just not into fads dude.

No, but not owning a gun makes the chances of you not being a man 100:1

You can be a man without a gun, but the chances are slim. Best to get a gun.

I don't have them loaded for the pic, I assure you they are condition 1 and under my bed, pistol on my desk, at this moment. But I know people who lose their shit over loaded weapons, so I took the mags out for the pic.

AR15? Pleb tier.