IT'S OVER

And they call us mutts?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
amren.com/news/2016/09/germany-nearly-40-per-cent-of-under-fives-now-migrant-background/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahhhhahahaha its gonna happen here too because Sup Forumstards are just keyboard/meme warrior memes

>le 40% face

>gonna happen

What are you talking about, it's already 44 percent

I want a aryan qt.

Thank's *murica

>blaming america for your cuckoldry

More like le 60%

Burger education everybody

Your fault + britshits

Nobody forced you to take in millions of Africans

Germany literally stuffed their country full of dirty retards that hate them and their country?

>dirty retards that hate them and their country

Sounds like a description of an american to me

Use this official US guide to check your whitness!

yeah, just ignore the fact that merkel is a literal former stasi agent from eastern germany

germany went out of their way to import them from thousands of miles away. mexishits can just walk 10 feet and be in the usa. it's not the same thing. even filled with a bunch of subhumans, the usa is still smarter than polish subhumans

link, mongrellus, link

I would rather have mexicans than fucking rag heads. I spent 4 years in Iraq, they are the most hate filled and genuinely retarded motherfuckers I've ever met.

gg

and then you realize that being dutch, british, polish, austrian etc. counts as "migrant background".
It's like saying that Florida is cucked because a bunch of people from Iowa decided to move there.

This article is from like 2016 hans, if you've never seen that image before you must be new here

Plus those stats include other Europeans

shut the fuck up bubba, the EU wasn't prepared to shut down muh borders.
What would you say if we nuked mexiko and tell you the same?
You didn't even manage to build a wall to mexico for decades now.
Reality is you caused this crisis by leveling the ME and creating a mess, you did this for a long time now, those Afghans back then, they came here because of (You) user.
All you do is cater to your military complex keeping it cooking and we both know.
I tell you one thing: the world won't shed a tear when you are getting dealt with, it will be a collective sigh of relief user.

No one forced you to take in millions of Africans

Boi I sure do hate Germans but at least they're a fair nemesis. Imagine having to deal with burgers

I want a link, leech. Very simple.
I need facts and not images. Very simple, Augustyn.

We didn't take in millions of africans.
You know who took good care of refugees?
Lybia. Until you leveld it as well.
You mongrels are incredible naive.

>hurr durr thanks AMERIKKKA

You realize Augustyn is a Roman name right?

Like the first emperor

Try Andrzej or Seba next :DDD

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

amren.com/news/2016/09/germany-nearly-40-per-cent-of-under-fives-now-migrant-background/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html

No one forced you to take in millions of Africans

ooopsy daisy

sharts call that 4d chess

Thanks, but those are fake news outlets.

Why are you so afraid to name the real culprit? Is it because you know you'll go to jail?

25% is immigrant kids from other parts of Europe.

Well that was a disappointment.

>Breitbart
The Washington Post of the Alt-right.

dumb frogposter

>Alt-right.
>a real movement
bye Rabbi

The ride never ends bro.

Even if those news are real immigrant means people who arent native to Germany like czechs, austrian, french, brits, swedes. Even though theyre still scum but slightly better scum than poles and equivalent

oh shit lol

They will keep coming now, cause some are taken in. It will never end.

This is way more depressing than what's happening here in le 56% land. Lots our whites are Sicilian or Irish anyways. This is full aryan stock being taken over seemingly instantly.

Had no idea Sam Hyde was in German government

>Anon5
Fuck off.