Sup Forums BTFO!

Majority of Australians support marriage equality! Another slap into the face of Sup Forums, hopefully followed by more brutal fucking punches.

>Australians decisively support same-sex marriage
>Australians have overwhelmingly voted in favour of legalising same-sex marriage in a historic poll.
>The non-binding postal vote showed 61.6% of people favour allowing same-sex couples to wed, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said.
bbc.com/news/world-australia-41992344

>Same-sex marriage bill introduced to Parliament
>In a historic moment for the Australian Parliament, Liberal senator Dean Smith has introduced the bill expected to legalise same-sex marriage.
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-15/same-sex-marriage-bill-dean-smith-introduced/9153918

>overwhelmingly more
>less than 65%
Quite frankly I'm surprised they lasted this long. Australia is usually at where we are when it comes to this kind of bullshit.

Gooks like you doing everything you can to erode Australian values and culture so we can be easily taken over and replaced.

Another leftist law forever changing our culture passed by the Liberal party.

I'm sure it's just bantz and the majority of aussies hate pooftas... right?

>mfw a mosque will be required to marry gay muslims and have no choice

>mfw a priest has to marry gay christians and have no choice

These are just steps to remove religion and that's a good thing. Because when people associate Churches, Mosques, Synagogues as marrying faggots, they become less attractive to worshipers, therefore removing religion

Fuck off /bant/!

a majority of australians agree to killing pedos should we do it?

Yes

>Overwhelming majority
>Basically a 60-40 split

The yes vote won, but saying it was "overwhelming" is being disingenuous

>votes for gun
>THIS IS DURESS!
>THIS SIGN OF THE COVENANT GUN IS VERY DANGEROUS FEED ME PAGAN CAKES AND WEDDING BANDS

Homophobes btfo

Sup Forums was wrong about Based Muzzies

LOVE WINS AGAIN. HOMOPHOBIC MANBABIES AND PRIMPF SUPPORTERS BLOWN THE HECK OUT.

>20% margin
>not overwhelming

Are you dumb bro?

I always suspected all commies were homo's.

lmao youre all acting like this was the defining vote, good luck getting it past the ancient PM

proof positive that with control of the media you can convince any large mass of people of any position. going control of all media sources should be the go to goal of all right wing people.

Anything less than 33% is not overwhelming. Sorry

The denial is real. Malc campaigned for yes

Cool arbitrary number you sore loser

>Majority

Praise Allah comrade. That is excellent news. You faggots should team up with us to exterminate the w*st once and for all.

You are the one who made the arbitrary claim that 20% is "overwhelming" despite that not being the case.

>degenerate anglo faggots bringing their degeneracy to the continents they colonize

wow imagine my surprise!

Pfft math

>Majority of Australians

who?

>You faggots should team up with us to exterminate the w*st once and for all.

and after that will you bake them a cake?

Going to enjoy watching the Muslims slaughter faggots in the streets of France in a few years. When you're begging for your life with your fingers broken and a knife twisting around in your cheeks, who will be btfo then?

We warned you. You kill your culture, you pay for it.

>Left winger literally admits to having no culture and liking it

This is why our side always wins in the end.

>a mosque will be required
It's funnier that you actually believe this. Leftists have no culture and therefore cannot "require" Muslims to do anything.

How does this btfo Sup Forums?
Marriage is an obsolete contract to screw another out of his possessions by divorce.

If anything you fags were protected by law from doing something stupid.

And now you are celebrating?

ah u wise to hong kong ways? expect a karate chop in near future bad aussie.

>NewsRescue.com

>American Academia

>thinks Sup Forums is in favour of democracy

>Conservatives hate Muslims

Both are extremely conservative and are dying ideologies.

that's how first past the post works. arent there fines for not voting? it cant be explained. you basically BURN THE BIBLE with your picture. just thought i'd let you know

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AUSKEKS BTFO

add the rest and make it 90/10. youll still say it was rigged. you lost. inch or mile go home

I'm kind of glad the Supreme Court forced this shit on us
Democratically voting yes would be far more damning