Iroha is just too cute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/r_kaduki
pixiv.net/member.php?id=26848
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

I agree.

So, who won last thread?

Iroha is really cute, just not as cute as Yukino.

The generals are starting to get annoying now.

Best kouhai!

volume 12 never

Don't read them then.

Granted. She no Totsuka thou.

>now

Iroha a best. A BEST.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

What is Yui's heart like every time she sees Yukinon with Hikki?

It was alright the first couple of days, but now there's no point to them anymore.

You do know you can go back a read the last thread in the archive.

Yumiko won

Fuck off tobe

Good Irohasu, everyone!

I want to hit on Iroha and be rejected by her!

Probably one of the less attractive girls in the series.

All the girls are attractive. None more so that you're waifu

No one wins the 8manbowl

Why does she have a penis

Some of them are on the lower spectrum though.

Didnt you know, user?

All the girls have penis.

Yukinon is the goodest girl!

Cunt.

>Wastes time writing a dumb AU LN
>Worked on Quality Code and now is working on Girlish Number
>Probably forgot that they made an OVA and a VN.

He'll abandon the series. I know it in my bones

WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TRADE ALL THE DAYS FROM THIS DAY TO THAT, FOR ONE CHANCE, JUST ON CHANCE TO COME BACK HERE AND TELL OUR ENEMIES THAT THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE IROHA

そのくそ亜人を殺したい

My man. Her autism when it comes to animals makes me rock hard

Of course, IROHASU OR DEATHSU

Super cute tier: Saika, Komachi, Rumi
Very cute tier: Sensei, Yukino, Iroha
Cute tier:Orimoto, Yui, Saki, Yumiko
Horse shit tier: Sagami, Ebina, Meguri

>Used to be like 8man in high school
>same cynicism
>same bitterness and inability to interact with others
>graduated with no girls on my arm
>8man now has a whole variety of girls to choose from
>hell likely end up happy
>I ended up lonely and miserable

I cant watch this series any longer. Just fuck it.

Too true. 8man is like us.

Kicked puppy.

>wide variety
>one or two at the most

Pick one. Nice blog by the way

Obviously.
Long live Iroha.

No one is as cute as Yukino. She's in another league.

Uh iroha and even sensei? Theyre possibilities in this show.

>blog

I was just stating why I cant watch it anymore. I dont care to give you my life story.

>Ebina

8man should make the girl/guy of his choice the happiest person in the world and grow old with them

I forgot to add Haruno to very cute. I am ashamed

8man should die alone without knowing what love is.

That is a heart's status?

This. Finally someone gets it. 8man is supposed to be like us.

Yui won ANOTHER. That can only mean she will win the main series. Yukiuno won't because she is a sweet girl but not waifu material. Her chest is nothing to write home about.

いろはす~

What's the mangaka's twitter again?

twitter.com/r_kaduki

Many thanks, brother.

How did they fuck up season 2 so much?

Making it about boring pretentious melodrama.

I didn't hate it: Iroha was a treat, Orimoto was great and the bits with Sensei and Yumiko and Komachi and what not were more engaging than the main trio.

>Iroha was a treat

>Making it about boring pretentious melodrama.

And the LN wasn't?

She was fun to watch

No doubt much of the blame lies with WW

I took many minutes to realize that I had misread that as "threat". Fuck I need a beer.

She is a threat to YY.

Yukino is shit, no personality whore. There won't be a Yukino end. 8man dropped her and so will Yui. I hope she is so miserable she goes into doll mode forever.

I like Iroha and all, just a little less each time you post that.

Not that it matters. Yui and Yukino are good natured girls who are happy with whoever 8man wants to date regardless of who it is. If he is happy they are happy. According to the VN.

The VN is utter schlock. Yukino would be hurt if Haruno took the 8 from her, Yui would be hurt if Yumiko took the 8 from her and both of them would be hurt by each other if the 8 was taken by either one of them. And the list goes on

During the LN they never really shown to be bothered by 8man dating someone.

Yahari was better when it was about a guy committing social suicide to fix things from behind the scenes.
Now that it's become a shitty love triangle/harem with MUH DEPENDENCY it's become quite mediocre.

Might as well read WA2 or something if you want love triangles.

Playing haruno route, damn never thought haruno will rape 8man lips like that.

Why would she do that? She was probably only playing.

she dub it "demon contract" to break free 8man and Yukinon from searching "something genuine"

Wait, she is acting against genuine and stealing him from Yukino? I bet Yui and Yukino are okay with it and support him as his personal life cheerleaders.

Nah user it was about a guy trying to grow past his anti-social, cynical self. The 2nd season so far is is continuing with him trying to grow past that its not harem shit.

>MUH DEPENDENCY

Yeah trivialize things you dont understand like the moron you are.

>two, maybe three girls like him and all want some form of romantic relationship with him
>not a harem
wew lad

That doesnt mean its all about haremshit. Youre completely missing the point.

It's not a harem. We all know the only one who stands a chance is Tatsuka

link to uncensored?

It makes it have the property of harem.

Dependency is a stupid plot point and drags shit out for little reason. 8man is more or less as good as he will get.

It isnt stupid. I already explained what kind of story this was. The point was to get him out of his current mindset. And theres only like what 2 girls interested in him? And at the very least he did something significant to gain their affection instead of merely existing and doing something superficial like in actual harems.

Youre retarded and only watch the show to relate to another social loser like you.

Man I finally watched the OVA and it reminded me about how much I enjoyed S2.

It was a pretty damn good OVA too.

>The point was to get him out of his current mindset.
And he left that mindset. He broke down and learned his mistake and is now a more complete person than most in this series. He probably should have been written out of the series or put on the sideline rather than dumb love triangle drama from two whores.

> And at the very least he did something significant to gain their affection instead of merely existing and doing something superficial like in actual harems.
If it quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck...

>Yukino and 8man are married
>They do another Yahari story in the office

>Akino Sora
>Yukinox8man fanfic wankery
I am so triggered. He was ours. The best Yuifag around. Yukino doesn't even exist in his doujinshi.

Could an Irohabro post the image of her holding her legs wearing her ping pong shoes?

Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else? Cause this guy clearly loves Yukino.

The image. The illustrator. The writefag is trash for liking Yukino.

This is real Akino Sora

How long until we finally get the Genuine ending? Surely we've waited long enough.

There's nothing left for the series but the conclusion. There are are no OVA's left to adapt, no games yet to be released. There are no more excuses.

No idea what you're talking. But your bad taste is evident.

The illustrator is Akino Sora, a great artist and a Yuifag dear to me.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=26848

Yamoge is some Yukinofag with trash tastes.

>But your bad taste is evident.
I prefer Yui to Yukino. My tastes are good.

When will Yukino give his heart back?

Long time no see, brother

Brother

after that ova i changed my mind. iroha must win

Not until marriage

>Trivialize
>The entire plot is revolving around Yukino and Yukino is literally defined by dependency

Not even him, but you're stupid.

Yukino Warn Haruno not to Hurt her dearest friend. And warn and give advice to 8man it's ok to run away from haruno. Yui is Irrelevant.
both YY still together. 8man live a lie life by being normal like searching for work meeting with friends for diner but in the end 8man choose to extend the "contract"

Why did he choose against the genuine?

Something about that text makes me feels like she is going to take his purity.

>Yukino Warn Haruno not to Hurt her dearest friend. And warn and give advice to 8man it's ok to run away from haruno.
Odd. I imagined Yukino would be borderline suicidal if Haruno stole him in the main novel.

I think so too, 8man is only thing she got for herself that didn't involve her family. If Yukimom or Haruno would take him away that would be heart breaking. But in canon it's impossible, Haruno has too many other guys to chose from and 8man would see right away the only reason they are interested in him and call them out

So many years passed and there still people who deny that Yukino is central character of oregairu?
She's the only one who has similar past with 8man, which is shown in Rumi, whom already he helped. Her bad end future shown in sensei, about whom 8man said that he would marry.....if she was 10 years younger.

Iroha and Yui are just red herrings, they don't play part in grand plan of this anime

you said something?

It is a fun VN for fun. I imagine 8man picking a girl in the main novels wouldn't be so fun.

I do think Yukino will get something nice.

> But in canon it's impossible, Haruno has too many other guys to chose from and 8man would see right away the only reason they are interested in him and call them out
Doesn't she like him because he isn't a normalfag bitch?

>So many years passed and there still people who deny that Yukino is central character of oregairu?
Main heroine = winner of the bowl. Yui will win romance.

Also all of you are fags. Yukino took losing in ANOTHER very well.

You will die for nothing