How can a girl be so best?

>liked by a tripfag
Into the trash she goes.

>Eriri
>best

Nice proxyfagging and self-bump

Sa-geh

Best girl winning in two weeks.

No wonder this threads are dead, worst girl is going to win like always.

Master race genes and cutest personality.

But Eriri isn't going to win.

Eriri is the least popular heroine and is the one who makes least sense to win. Threads are dead because there's no new content and even the shitposters are tired of this series.

That's right.
Worst girl is going to win.

But Eriri isn't going to win.

Why would anyone think Megumi is worst girl?

Because she's a boring

>tsundere
Into the trash she goes

Predictable and boring main girl.

>predictable
Except she's literally the opposite of that.

She's waifu bait personified

I don't know how anyone can think that when she's responsible for some of the best moments in the show.

>Implying Eriri isn't best

Because they willfully ignore the objectively worse girls like the cousin and the redhead and just regurgitate the same boring buzzwords without any substantial thought behind them. In other words, butthurt Eriri and Utahafags throwing around knee-jerk slander out of spite.

No more waifubait than the literally perfect tsundere and kuudere goddesses that have the entire school droolling over them but that will never stop lusting after the faggot MC's dick.

Eriri volumes are the absolute worst.

Eriri is perflat and love.

Do people just not like Utaha because she's the obvious choice?

Hey, I'm an Utahafag and I think Megumi is great too. Not all of us are like that faggot Lelouch.

So comfy.

Fuck off Lelouch

They don't like her because she's unnecessarily forced into the story when her role there has long since passed.

I like all three of them. I never understoud the waifu wars that Saekano threads get. It's rare that you get a series that has such a high success rate at making their heroines top tier.

Your opinion is the worst.

Reminder that boring characters like Megumi and Onodera are shit because they pander to boring beta cucks who don't like female characters with personalities and only like the characters that remind them of their submisive mother that their fathers used to abuse before he was sent to San Quentin for a DUI and manslaughter.

sup OP. Put your trip back on and kill yourself.

The only reason V6 is so highly regarded is because of Megumi's scene at the end.

Nice backpedal.

Sure is it.

>I never understoud the waifu wars that Saekano threads get.
Secondaries and EOPs who only come to the threads to shitpost. Stealth LN threads are where the gentlemen reunite.

You wish.
Almist nobody here reads the LN just reads summaries.

Am I the only one who literally can't choose between these three and instead only fantasizes of all 3 of them

>not waiting for Shekel press to release the LN volumes that they licensed a couple of years ago

Friends who at least read the summaries and enjoy the series are gentlemen.

They're all great.

I consider you now as a friend. Sadly I think there are few of us who puts aside their ships while enjoying the LN.

Yeah it's going to be shit.

We're finally getting progress after two volumes of nothing, no way will this be shit.

>two most overused fetishes
>shitty personality
>red flag hair color
>painful oral sex
I have no idea why do people love flawed girls.

Literally perfect.

Eriri truly has the best design.

She looks better with her hair down.

Is it the final volume?

No, there's at least one volume left. It'll probably be the aftermath.

We needed to see more of Megumi with long hair.

>Eriri

Manga last cover.

All of them are best

Eriri is worst tho

Megumi*

A best.

At being a shit

Will s2 show Eriri and Utaha cucking Tomoya?

The only one getting cucked is Megumi, when Eriri takes Tomoya from her. That's only if Megumi liked Tomoya in the first place.

My waifu Eriri is cute.

My wife Eriri will never twintail whip you. Why live?