Moore is bringing the wrath of God against the sinners who support him...

Moore is bringing the wrath of God against the sinners who support him. The pedophile elite of Alabama need to be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even NASA knows it's unexplainable. God will continue to punish the wretched. This is not a warning this is a threat. You have been warned.

>14
>pedophile
kys.

God gave us laws for a reason. He is a pedophile and a sinner. Anyone on this board who supports a pedophile will also pay with their eternal souls. This isn't a game. This is good VS evil. This cosmic event was predicted by Facebook yesterday because they know how angered God became by the support shown for this evil man.

In the time of Jesus, actual marriage between young girls and older men was not only common, but accepted. It is rumored that Mary herself was barely 15 when she was pregnant. PONDER that one long and hard boys & girls.....

absolute degeneracy regardless of religion

>accusations without any evidence is valid

Fucking libcucks

I never thought I'd see the day that Sup Forums would be overrun by demons. One day they claim to fight pedophiles, the next they defend them on 2000 year old rumors. This bama boom is only the beginning. You pedo sympathizing degenerates will be punished. You're sick.

that was just Trump flying in from Asia

ROY MOORE'S SIGNATURE WAS FORGED, FORGOT TO USE THE SAME COLORED INK.

DEMS SCREWED UP. HILLARY IS DONE FOR.

twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859

(forgot image)

The signature of a demon is impossible to forge. It's a real signature in two colors. One of them is blood.

>. It is rumored that Mary herself was barely 15 when she was pregnant
The Blessed Virgin did not have sex. It was Immaculate Conception. She remained a virgin her entire life.

>Oy Vey!!! Be good soy goys!!!

Probably fracking.

I pray for the sake of the poor forgotten souls in Alabama that this is right. They have been brain washed by fake media the way many in this degenerate anime board have. The souls of this place are lost but the simple people of Alabama can still redeem themselves.

>this evil man.
Innocent until proven guilty. Why do you believe the women and not him? Why did all of them keep it secret until this week? I mean, what are the odds that all of them never said a word to anyone, never reported it, and now, a month before a HUGE election that the globalist-commies need to win, out of the woodwork comes all these alleged victims?

And if he is a sexual predator and "evil" as you say, why did he stop after age 32? These women all claim this occurred over 40 years ago, when he was in his early 30s. So he suddenly stops after these few girls? The past 40 years nothing? Hmmmm...makes him sound innocent to me. Pedophiles don't just stop their behavior. He has been in the public eye for 40+ years, worked in law enforcement all those years. And no one knew? Sure.

Fracking has no issues like this, or any other. This was a threat from the heavens to stop the heathens.

>She remained a virgin her entire life.
this part isnt true

>implying he has stopped.

There is more than likely a secret chamber in his basement where he locks away his victims. Much like that humble pizza restaurant. His wife is complicit, and the women scared that this great evil would take more than their innocence but more likely their souls.

>jew is a pedo

Nice try leftard

He may be a pedophile and a sinner, but being a pedophile doesn't necessarily make him a sinner. Bible doesn't forbid fucking your wife, and if your wife happens to be 14, then you're a righteous pedophile, with no fault before God. You should hate all promiscuity like extramarital sex, including the instances of it you have committed yourself (assuming you get some), and being a pedophile shouldn't even enter into the picture if you're gonna invoke God.

>this part isnt true
Go away, satan. Be gone!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Yes it is.

Fuck off faggot

Begone ye pedo demon. There is no room in heaven those who damage the little ones, but much room in hell

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Yeah wow that makes me feel much better, your 500 year old ex-Catholic priest founder who would balk at whatever faggot church you attend today wrote a book exposing the Jews.

Tell me, how does your church view the Jews today?

Protestants: "Come to church with me man, it's so much fun I promise you won't be bored or anything! Jesus is so awesome He loves you so much and He'll forgive all your sins and make you feel so amazing and we have a worship band that plays cool music that sounds exactly like the music on the secular radio it just mentions Jesus and we play paintball every wednesday and have a full-time coffee bar inside the church foyer and a playroom for the kids and a 24-hour gym cuz jesus wants those gainz brahhhh!!!"

I will pray for you sinner. Your soul is not lost yet. This Zionist pedophile hasn't conquered your salvation yet.

Bullshit. Modern law cannot deny that if a female can have a child, God has said she is ready to have one. This is how it worked for thousands and thousands of years until we started pretending women have some higher purpose to existence than this.

>I don't understand the meaning of pedophile
There's one allegation with no evidence. The other shit actually doesn't matter at all even if true.

Glow in the dark nigger. Shills get the oven first

lol holy shit, the jews are really afraid of this guy

why?

>leftists actually believe they can flip the pedophile moniker we assigned to them against us because we don't believe accusations

Oh. Yeah, Jesus' probably pissed off about fondling tweens.

I see the devil has sent all his demons to counter my message of salvation. You pedophiles must see the light before it's too late. Good luck nu pol

You should have said you were a fake christian so I could save my keystrokes.

I say begone demon cuck. Nu pol will endure even with you pseudo atheist demons and your weak propaganda. It is laughable to think a demon could understand the holy word.