desuarchive.org/a/thread/143825843/#q143842029
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143825843/#q143847173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why she is hated?
arata a crap

I like these girls, Sayaka is best Meguca

Try harder, faggot.

I don't even love flat girls and I could tell Levy a best

She's the only shit and no-fun-allowed girl in a series full of awesome, quirky and fun girls.

She's an ungodly stupid cunt. So are you.

Wrong.

You might think that Senjougahara, but I'm her fan.

I would post Houki or Claire, but I know there are faggots here who do like them.

Don't you worry about my feelings.

Stella/Claire/Houki/Celestia all have only one fan and it's the same person.

She's popular though.

Even getting her own movie

Your delusions run on deep

>shitty mom but has a god tier daughter

It fucking happened again.

I thought that was the one with the crystal ball, Mira or whatever her name is.

Mira gets much better. Lilith unfortunately gets worse and more unlikeable.

Is that her daughter? didn't know

>Himeragi
>Not 10/10
I'll stab you.

You're delusional. Lilith is popular and has plenty of fans. To even say she gets worse when she becomes increasingly dere as she spends more fun and cute times with the MC isn't even an opinion, but it's factually wrong.

>No fans
>2nd most popular character amongst Nips after Liese
She may be unpopular in Sup Forums, but she's popular where it counts.

I didn't mind Lilith, she was there for the MC to wind her up but Mira I couldn't stand, not until Arata goes dark lord mode anyway.

>Liese is the most popular

Nips have some pretty good taste.

>started out as one of the most popular girls
>by the end of the show no one cared about her at all

Literally what the fuck happened?

She got sidelined and lost all focus after her episode which was pretty early into the show.

>Lilith is popular and has plenty of fans

In bizarro Sup Forums right?

She's canon ugly.

Having a tiny fanbase here in a fanbase that's barely above 50 on average doesn't change the fact she's popular in Japan and in most other places.

>tiny fanbase
You mean nonexistent.

Unfortunately her arc never showed in the anime.

I like her. Second best girl.

You can believe that to make you feel better, but you're just delusional.

Given best girl is rocking a celty cosplay, that's not much of an accomplishment;

Nah, that's called lurking every T7 thread on Sup Forums.

God I hate her.

Because you're a pleb.

You clearly weren't even here when T7 was airing. But it really is no use trying to convince you who's dead set on entertaining your own set of delusions no matter how asinine it may be. Not like it matters cause is right.

I need to go back and reread this series, I was keeping up with the manga, but the releases were taking so long I forgot what the fuck happened.

For once the anime was better than the manga with index, Aisa finally got introduced in the manga in volume 7 when she should've been in far earlier.

Now it's time to post a girl no one actually likes.

Why couldn't there have just not been a love interest of Takanashi I probably would have preferred that. Or at least have Popura win.

Now that's just bullshit

>It's this faggot forcing dissent and waifu flings in a good fanbase like T7 that generally likes all girls because he can't contain his personal and cherrypicking vendetta against Lilith, who's similar to Mira, for no good reason
Go fuck off.

The T7 fanbase has always been united against Lilith, bro. That's why the fanbase is good, there are no waifuwars as everyone knows only one girl is deserving of being shat on.

>that bullshit
>thinks he can fool people when it was his shitposting of singling out Lilith that caused occasional stupid arguments and waifu wars
>majority of the fans don't agree or support it, instead people ignore him except the occasional Lilithfags who took the bait
Fuck off.

no, Inami a cute

>Lilithfags
>implicating Lilith has fans

You got me until this.

Himeragi has great body, but as a character she's annoying as fuck.

>I can't accept the truth because it upsets me
Cry more. You're literally the only faggot in T7 threads who force that bullshit like a bad forced meme reposted by a single autist.

>annoying
Not him, but Sayaka and La Folia are easily more annoying. The former is a clone of Houki of all things.

What truth? I've literally never seen anyone who seriously thinks Lilith is the best girl or anywhere near the top. Some people just tolerate her at best, but still rank her as low tier, if not as outright the worst as most other fans because all the other girls are objectively superior.

Your opinion and taste is wrong.

Your gf because she doesn't exist.

She's trash, but she does have some fans.

I fucking hate her but I also really like her.

Yukina is just fine.

>I've literally never seen
Lying through your ass. Stick with that though as that makes it your problem of lurk moar.

>post the most popular girl with strong and enduring fanbase
Kirino is best. You can't best us.

Not really. The highest I've seen her in a rank is maybe 5th best, but only that. Literally every other fan thinks she's the worst. Could you really be called a "fan" if you think the girl is worse than every other girl?

Pic unrelated.

>user was turned into tsundere
Kirino's magic at work.

The hell? Sup Forums likes this shit.

Keep convincing yourself that, newfag.

But that's really the truth though. I bet even you think she's one of the worst.

Nope.
Nope.

Lurk moar.

No need to pretend. There's literally nothing about Lilith that could possibly make her as good, let alone better than the other girls.

>everyone should have the same opinion and be retarded like me
Fuck off.

Everyone has, though. Even you. You are just in denial now because of this argument, but deep down you know I'm not saying anything that's not true or far fetched.

Nope. You are clinically retarded and cancer. Go get help.

A few months ago I would have had harsh words for you. Now, instead, we've been blessed with Aho, who needs Inami

I think that's you. Other T7 fans would laugh at you if they read your posts.

You're the only one who'd get laughed at or told to fuck off with your starting waifu war shitposts. It's always been a small minority who don't like Lilith, and none of them were autistic about forcing worst/no fan bullshit that you've recently been doing. T7 fanbase has always been above that shit and generally like all girls regardless. A newfag like you wouldn't know that, but you think you can get away with it somehow because most fans ignore your shitpost, which you take as a sign of agreement when in fact it's the opposite.

Fuck off.

>It's always been a small minority who don't like Lilith
You mean a big majority.

>forcing worst/no fan bullshit that you've recently been doing.
No one is forcing anything. That's just how it has always been for Lilith. Just look at these recent threads.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/148896405
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149137810

No Lilith fans at all. The only mentions about her are about how worst she is which is not shitposting, but a honest sentiment about her, the only general consensus about her.And this is how the T7 fanbase has always been.

>giving anywhere this much of a shit about Trinity 7
Fucking hell guys. Settle. It had a God-like ost and above average everything else. It wasn't a masterstroke or ground breaking. Let it be.

>ded thread and another thread with less than 40 posts, most of which comes from OP's manga dump
>always the same 1-2 people not liking Lilith and trying to start something, but majority ignores it and enjoy whoever they like
Yep.
>only a few fans showed up to post the girl they like, so that means every other girl without don't have fans at all
Amazing logic.

Go back to getting btfo here .

Technically there's 3 of us, but I suppose that counts as close enough to "no" fans.

It'll whittle down soon enough.

OP is the one being a memetic shitposter who can't drop the autism.This isn't even the first time he did this, but he's just pretending to be a newfag.

>Lilithfans exist, they just never post in the threads but they exist believe me!
>linking to a thread that showed the unity of the fanbase against Lilith

Okay. I know this is over for you now.

My friend was a Taigafag but he died earlier this year, so you're technically correct. However there must always be 3 Taigafags, it's part of the code. The moment he died, some nerd reading F/SN for the first time fell for her.

Sounds sinister. I want to business with your coven. Leave me be.

>never
Still trying to keep up that delusions even now? Pathetic.
>unity
3 people isn't unity. Try again.
>Can't argue against the points made in that thread against you
Of course.

Now fuck off.

Taigafags don't try to convert, it would disrupt the balance of 3. You're safe

Her VA sounded awful playing her, can only voice sultry characters.

I already told you that people who tolerate her at best but still think she's bottom tier can't be really called fans. The points made in that thread demonstrate that there's more bad things about her than good, so I don't know what you're on.

She has like 10 fans in the entire world.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/143825843/#q143842029
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143825843/#q143847173

Keep backpedaling and pretending to be a retard.

>after Liese
The worst girl is most popular instead of awesome ninja? What the fuck, Japan?

Lilith isn't the most popular, though.

>still bringing up back old topics where he ultimately got told off
This is too bad. I'm staring to feel sorry for you.