Why is Tou so based?
Literally gives 0 fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reader.sensescans.com/read/kingdom/en/46/496/page/1
kingdom.wikia.com/wiki/Shou_Hei_Kun
magaxking.wordpress.com/2015/05/14/ri-shinli-xin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin's_wars_of_unification#Conquest_of_Chu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When is that fucker going to show up again.

Next big battle I guess.
This nigga is funny

are there any translation with original chinese names?
the japanese names are cringeworthy

Thanks for the reminder,looks like sense released a chapter yesterday.

Bato has them.
But Nah Japanese are easier and better.

Dump it.

thanks.
well most of them are real person so since i'm familiar with chinese history their original name sounds more familiar in my ears

Got no 4chin gold to dump fast enough.Here a link though,
reader.sensescans.com/read/kingdom/en/46/496/page/1

Dumping

Oh I see.
Is this site the Mangastream version for for kingdom in the sense that they are the first ones to post the chapter with decent translation?
I got you.

He even has a small beard now

>Is this site the Mangastream version for for kingdom in the sense that they are the first ones to post the chapter with decent translation?
They're the only ones that do Kingdom and no they're not fast

Also
>Mangastream
>decent

Shave that shit.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Seriously though he shouldn't have facial hair. Looks better

too busy thinking

They fucking did it

that piece is probably the hi shin unit fucking madmen

Renpa best boy

>freedom units

And don't you forget it.

Hon

What's his end game?

They got gud.

Man they should be amazing now, the Hi Shin Unit was pretty great before and with this training and recruiting they did they should be really solid too.

Shin OP

Yeah, while the old ones seems to be experienced, this chapter showed that the newbies are better trained this time.Probably going to fuck up in their first big ass battle though.

These motherfuckers are getting tall

End
Well the newbies in there seem to be a unit designed for this kind of thing, I mean Bihei is shit but there's plenty of powerful people in Shin's unit since before.

And yeah the experience

Why couldn't biheis brother live.

Oh they were standing above Shin, I didn't notice. They seemed too tall out of nowhere

>That last panel

I love that you know their personalities and relationship already so you can easily know who says what

The new recruits aren't just trained though, they were picked out specifically for their size and physique and the like. Obviously they're not as big as Denyuu but they clearly put people like Bihei to shame.

Is his beard gone?

He shaved, the beard was to show that they've been working nonstop

Yeah like I said , they're basically designed for this.

Ten was picking people depending on their qualities after all

Right. I should read the chapter before typing. My bad

Hype hype hype.
How does Kingdom endless keep the hype going every week? It never stops being entertaining.

This. I'm in love with it.

If I was rich in would give it a good anime adaption.
We can only dream..

Reminder that Kyoukai is a lewd woman.

What day do they post the new chapters?
Delet this.
She is a pure

I wonder how Ouhon and Mouten have kept up with Shin's power creep.
Since the war against Wei, Shin became a 5k commander, Kyoukai became a 3k commander (might be 4k by now), picked up Naki (a 1k commander), and just enlisted a new core of 1000 troops with buff stats + 2 pro archers.

How often are new stats shown? I feel like Shin's leadership should increase by quite a bit.

>Two units are holding off hordes while one unit makes its way into the city
While it's tempting to think the HSU will be the ones to get in, perhaps the latest batch of 1000 troops would be perfect as a wall to hold off the Zhao.

Damn didn't realize hes pretty much leading 10k people. How much does a typical leader have? Kankis people said they had 50k during the hill battle.

bump

Seriously. Best characters, great epic battles, speeches, great villains, both armies on both sides aren't evil, everyone gets enough characterization for you to actually give a damn about them even though they're barely in it.
It really does feel like you've been with Shin for all these years fighting in a war or some shit.
I recently reread the manga and there's some pretty great foreshadowing.
Like when Mon Bu fights the giant of Chu, he says that his mace will destroy his sword. And that's basically how he loses.
Or the Chief of Affairs says that he's really interested in the growth of Shin from early on and keeps looking at him weirdly.
And most of the battles are reflection of how the real battles kept being won. Basically by surprising the enemy with new waves of reinforcements or troops. You don't notice it but it's basically how every battle is won.

The image above that is hilarious.
>my second goal in life is to have your child
Though it's weird because in other parts of the story, Kyoukai blushes when her sister says that she gets horny during the dance or that she wants to feel the body of a man. Why blush if you don't know how babies are made?

There are new stats from the beginning of the year.
Here are those of this year.

Shin: 91+/83/74 (prev: 90+/80/72)

Shin is still far from being a great general.
Though Riboku says he needs another 4-5 years of growth.

Kyou Kai: 96+/85/88 (prev: 95+/80/87)
Karyo Ten: 62/87/90 (prev: 60/85/88)
Ou Hon: 93/88/89 (prev: 91/87/89)
Mou Ten: 89/88/91 (prev: 89/88/91)

Compared to the great generals.

Mou Bu: 99/92/86 (prev: 99/90/84)
Tou: 96/94/94 (prev: 96/92/94)
Kan Ki: 93/94/95 (prev: 93/92/95)
Ou Sen: 93/94/97 (prev: 93/93/97)
Ri Boku: 91/99/100 (prev: 91/98/100)
Hou Ken: 100/?/? (prev: 100/?/?)
Ka Rin: 94/93/97 (prev: 94/92/96)
Shou Hei Kun: 90/96/98 (prev: 89/95/97)

Couple thousands at best.
I honestly can't wait when Shin starts leading 200k troops.

>I wonder how Ouhon and Mouten have kept up with Shin's power creep.
Both of them are much higher than Shin on all levels. I mean, Ouhon killed a guy who killed 3 of the Wei dragons by himself. That's just bullshit and insane.

Participate in another war without being recorded. Truly the most stealthy mother fucker of ancient China.

You guys realize Shin is on a lower step right? Look closely at the tiles.

I think the one area where Shin beats the both of them is how well he bolsters morale, e.g. where his troops become ten times as strong when Shin was going after Keisha. Shin may also have a slight edge in leadership since his own troops are loyal as fuck and would die for him.

No, you should wonder how the hell Hara is gonna justify Shin coming out ahead of Kyoukai who is historically recorded as being one of the 3 generals who conquers Zhao, and none of the monster trio make up the remaining two either.

Not really, the Spear guy was by far the easiest to kill besides the strategist simply due to his lack of defense. It took Ouhon a day to figure it out, but after he does it basically makes it really easy just by setting up counters all day because the Earl is a one trick pony albeit a very strong one.

In contrast the other two stronk mother fuckers actually had a desire to live, so while they lack bonus damage their defense sure as hell isn't 0.

By having Shin marry Kyoukai

Shit, I want to reread it so bad but it's to damn long. To much epic moments I want to remember. It's damn shame about the anime.
What was the chapter where an army entered Qin's capital and Shin saved the king's wife by beheading the attacker (and his horse if I remember correctly ?)

By having Kyoukai die after the Zhao conquest which boosts Shin's great general weight. Most likely by pulling a last stand in Chu to save Shin's ass after he fucks up

Just checked the chapter and I remember seeing all this but can't remember a damn thing about any characters at all.
Guess I'll start al over again.

>last stand

I kind of despise you now, user.

Real question here is, when is Shin going to wife Kyou Kai?

Honestly though, if the Hi shin unit gets some archers this shits going to be dope. How long before we see Shin wield the Lance+Shield and Cursed Dual swords? I haven't read in a couple of months since the pace is usually slow.

I don't think she correlates lust with child birth.

Probably Lust is something you "have fun with but is forbidden" while child birth is a journey unrelated to sex.

>implying
Kyoukai will die in Chu
Remember that deep breath thing? When she fought that assassin leader, she used something and went deep. She said that if she did it again, she wouldn't come back. The best place to use that is when all hope is lost which would be during THAT battle.

No, that's another girl in the harem.
People think that Shin will marry her because her last name wasn't revealed and she's linked to some military family.

I think he already justified it. Kyoukai will be general that will fight alongside Shin but all her accomplishment will be her own. Meaning that anytime she gets mentioned, Shin will be there.

the Spear guy was by far the easiest to kill besides the strategist simply due to his lack of defense.
Yeah, I guess but it's more that Ouhou predicted his moments and got lucky because he's good with a spear. If it were someone else, Ouhou wouldn't have been lucky.

i hate it when history spoils the story

feels bad man

We're thinking the same thing man. By dying after the zhao conquest, I meant her plot armor only lasts that long since no more mention of her after that. Which is what I meant by the last stand in Chu to save Shin

Well user, actually they're all dead

It's like knowing the Eclipse from Berserk is coming and you know how it's going to be the worst possible thing.
Remember when Ouki went all ''this is the more dire position I've ever been in the past 20 years or so''? Shin going to be like that but in an even worse position.
With Karin attacking from the front, Shou Hei Kun attacking from the back. Two of the strongest generals in the entire story destroying him from both sides. It's going to be an insane massacre.
Remember the part early in the story when the small Hi Shin unit tries to save Shin no matter what, saying that if Shin remains alive, the unit will not die? That's how it's going to be but with 200,000 troops and basically EVERYONE dying.
I don't know how insane it'll be to see Ten, Kyoukai and every other side character all die one after another.

Plus, remember when Ten got captured by that strong Wei dragon guy? He said that if Ten keeps following Shin, she'll meet the worst ending. He's basically foreshadowing her death in Chu.

Oh, right, got you.

Not yet they aren't.

I wonder how the assassin clan chooses suitable husband.

bump

bump

they're getting a lot of Souls from the battles , if you know what I mean

>Kyoukai dies
This meme again.
Delet this

I don't think it did though. Because the real sei and the real riboku are nothing like the ones here in the story.
Sei won't die doing some stupid shit like the real one did.

>Shou Hei Kun
What did he mean by this?

I think you just either escape and get married like scarface did or stay unmarried for life

That's his name.
kingdom.wikia.com/wiki/Shou_Hei_Kun

He eventually betrays Qin, starts a revolt for some castles or some shit and then attacks Shin after betraying him while the Chu army attacks him from the front.
Everyone dies.

how do you know all this?

I'm from the future.

Got any source for that?
I'm fucking mad now

:O

for real tho...

They are stronger, smarter and more capable leaders than him.

Also if Shin can find good people for his unit then these military freaks definetely can.

Can't wait for Kanki vs Riboku. It's going to be interesting to see how Kanki loses seeing how he's been built up to be this genius of unconventional warfare.

Shou Hei Kun = Chu Prince

I fucking hope this doesn't happen.
Really hasn't shown any sign of betraying them. He actually believes Sei.
Fuck history. The story hasn't followed it at all anyways.

Not that guy but he's exaggerating...a bit.
magaxking.wordpress.com/2015/05/14/ri-shinli-xin/

Or if you don't want to read some blogger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin's_wars_of_unification#Conquest_of_Chu
There's one mistake in the summary. Shin went with Mouten, not Moubu.

Ying Sheng = Sei
Wang Jian = Ousen

Oh. Errr. You probably don't want to read what happens to Li Mu (Riboku) or what happens after Sei wins.
It's...not pretty.

Uh, yeah, I'm from the future. Like 2200 years or so.
Like from the future of what this story is based on...
See You don't even know the worst part.
Shin basically takes command of 200,000 soldiers to conquer Chu. He's described as cocky but basically annihilates the Chu in every battle. Due to the revolt, the conquered Chu forced mount an insane large army from behind Shin and he has to fight an impossible and losing battle which results in the death of 7 lieutenants and all 200,000 solders who all die trying to make Shin escape.
Soooo yeah, basically, the Hi Shin unit will get entirely destroyed.
It's foreshadowed a lot too. Ryo Fui mentions that he's the type of power who's never content with following orders. So even though he wants to conquer all of China, he wants to do it only so that he can be the one in charge, not just for some desire of peace.

His weakness is foreshadowed many times. Hell, the weakness itself is brought the first time he's shown. His army's strength is also its weakness. Kanki hides his HQ, conducts weird plans and lets his units work on their own. But when you leave your HQ open for attack, you have no means of communicating with your units in any further plans. This is what that bald guy who was one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Rempa noticed and took advantage of.
It's also shown during the Coallition war. Kanki left his HQ to kill the Han commander and chief, and while it ended with the death of the commander and chief, it costs the HQ.
This is also historically how Kanki's final battle ends. He ends up killing the Zhao commander and chief but his HQ gets destroyed, so he goes back to save it and then gets ambushed by Riboku who destroys his entire army because they're disorganized and Kanki can't communicate.

You're insanely naive. He's shown loyalty to conquering China, not loyalty to conquering China for peace.

It's kinda disappointing

The actual history of these events are all over the place. So the author can take alot of liberties with some characters and their fate.

For example after Shin gets utterly BTFO'd in the Chu invasion, he still participates in the battle to wipe out Yan. So he doesn't die or disappear after the Chu loss. Furthermore, he has a descendants so somebody if not multiple girls are going to eventually win the Shinbowl. Whether those girls include Ten or Kyou Kai is up to the author.

>implying Ten and Kyoukai aren't going to die in Chu
While the actual history is all over the place, the author still follows the official historical text.
Like, Ten doesn't exist and Kyoukai vanishes after her (his) exploits in Zhao. So after that point, plot armor falls, and anyone and everyone will and can die.

I can see shou hei kun betraying Qin but the author won't kill off ten and kyoukai.
I'm 100% certain of that.

what happens to them?

I wonder if the author has the balls to go that route and pull a Eclipse? Personally, I think it would be a good wake up call for Shin to stop being so overconfident. This is a war after all. One if not both of them will probably die. My guess that it's Ten because of the foreshadowing in pic related.

This might sound stupid but this is basically a kids manga guys.
And by that I mean

Sei won't die looking for immortality, Riboku won't kill himself/or get executed(i dont remeber) etc etc.
This manga has happy endings and will have a happy ending in the end.
I don't think you guys have realized that.

My guess is that Shin will beat Karin, but get pincered by Kouen and SHK.

As if anyone is going to still read the series if either of them die. Kyoukai won't be a lieutenant by that point but a great general of her own army. If anything, the likes of Ryuusen, Denyuu, Denei, Kyogai etc. are the ones who are gonna die.

Riboku is undefeated in the defense of Zhao, and through political shenanigans is he accused of treason and then is executed. Qin promptly conquers Zhao afterwards.
Sei dies about a decade after unification. His empire quickly crumbles in the next few years and China is split once again.