Oh, there's a magical girl show that somehow escaped my notice this season (truly we live in wonderful times...

>oh, there's a magical girl show that somehow escaped my notice this season (truly we live in wonderful times, that there are so many to choose from)
>start it up
>almost immediately, cute lolibutt
I don't know anything about this show, but I know that this little girl is a miracle of the universe.

They're arranged from cutest to also cute.

Most of the girls in this show are miracles of the universe.

Wait, I was told Regalia was about mechs.

Turns out that the magical girls are also mecha, yes.

It is, they don't have magic apart from being able to summon their mech which they fight in. The studio is very proud since the mech fights are all hand drawn with no CG used. It also had a 1 month break between episodes because of quality issues.

It's about regalia

Starts out really strong and I thought it was gonna be AOTY for sure.
But then it kind of peters out halfway through.
It's still great and I'm loving it, but I'm kind of disappointed.

So it /is/ about mechs, I wasn't lied to. Thanks.

>magical girl
Hardly. It's mecha.
>this season
It started last season but stopped 4 episodes in, and the restarted in September.

Lolis are really cute though.

Cuter, cutest, cute.

Cutest, Cuter, Cute.

Tia is a miracle of the universe.

Who let these lolis wear such lewd outfits?

It's not lewd since they're pure,

all the girls are really cute, especially these lolis because they love getting hugs

>this little girl is a miracle of the universe

No, she's literally a God of war and the materialization of Wrath.
Just look at her.

>lolifags/yurifags stay away because of the mecha action
>mechafags stay away because of the loli and yuri

Don't worry I am both and here to stay, turns out reading is hard and this is just the kind of show that fly's under the radar for most people. It also doesn't help that it was delayed and is just now starting up again.

I remember the first few episodes before they stopped airing it were good

Did they stop using 2D animation because it looked really good

Also did they fix the absolute shit tier audio?

They took a break because lolActas, as soon as they came back it was no different than when it left. Robots still 2D and the sound effects are still complete ass, but I think they're muffled as a stylistic choice and not because the sound quality is shit.

She is just being Alpha, and she is very good at it.

>but I think they're muffled as a stylistic choice and not because the sound quality is shit
I've noticed other shows this season doing this and I can't tell if the sound quality is shit or they are just trying something artistic.
It's shit either way though.

I hate yuri to be honest, but I like loli and mecha is okay.

I feel like I'm being set up for a trap. A show as good as this can't possibly exist, could it?

It's allright.

Why does the left one wear solid lingerie and the middle/right wear see-through?

Picked up.

Are there light beams/fog in this show that suggests I should wait for the bd release?

Are loli's magical?

Have you never heard of Nanoha?

She's the character that was removed from her own franchise right?