Joe "guys cant be sexually assaulted" rogan

>joe "guys cant be sexually assaulted" rogan

youtube.com/watch?v=gLx1BSyQZE0&feature=youtu.be&t=45

>men are physically superior to women

boy this sure does go against the trans movement

Joe panders to all his guests. It's difficult to put him in a category. He most definitely is left leaning. His guest today was obnoxious and o could not watch it. His guests talked about a man who asked for a lighter and compared him to a sexual assualt perpetrator. The man might have just wanted a light. She claimed he was a bully for doing so. I turned it off right afterwards.

>listening to Joe Rogan
>getting dumber while doing so
pick both

If Rogan only knew the only reason why any woman would fuck him is because he has millions of dollars, it'd emasculate the faggot into the thumbtack he is

social chameleon

>some guy walks up and asks for a light
>its only because he saw 5 girls standing alone
>a guy wouldnt do that if it was a group of guys

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK?

This, he's left leaning at the very least. And i know he has it out for traditional views on religion. Because when jordan peterson was explaining his views on it. He literally just kept bringing up the same old tired arguments you hear from any other skeptic. But honestly he should've just shut up and listen to jordan peterson cause that's one of the few guys who should be in a university.

I was abused by my mother, sister, aunt and cousin sexually

It's all fun and games until your dad makes you dress up like your mom, boi.

The cunt just proved that women arn't funny. If you go out, none of you do, to a comedy club ask for a refund if a woman gets on stage.

Does this mean that when girls ask me for a lighter that they are really trying to get some benis?

Definitely. The dumb cunt went on to say basically that it's unacceptable to approach a woman

Joe is an older guy who got knocked in the head too many times struggling to make sense of all the retarded social issues out there today. Still a good role model for masculinity when you have all these npr soyboy podcasts where the 'male' hosts are indistinguishable from the females through voice alone.

Well then time to sternly inform Joe that he is incorrect.

Joe rogan is a rabbit ultracuck, a leftist eith a weak disguise. He has always been.

his whole point is that a guy jerking off in front of a guy isnt so threatening because at least another man stands a chance against a man
whereas with women, the dude jerking off might be an actual threat because he can easily overpower an average woman. They're just acknowledging that women are weak and need the defense of men

that sure goes against the gender choice movment

whats sad is this is literally 99% of every female comic's routine

they have nothing else to talk about but "men"..... "am i right ladies?"

nah they're all ok with men becoming weaker

>a big guy walked past me. 6'7 300+ lb
>and i was like "this is how women feel all the time around big men"
good comparison joe, but everyone is scared of a man that size. thats damn near a bear. how the fuck is that guy supposed to NOT intimidate people just by walking around

People have been using cigarettes as a means to meet other people since cigarettes were invented. So of course, a non-gay man is going to ask a pretty lady for a light on occasion. What's the problem?

they cant though. and remember the joe rogan sponsored facts of life for the real memey meanings. Dicks are delicious!

Maybe that wannabe tryhard dudebro faggot should spend some time in jail where he has to protect his cornhole. Boys get raped all the time and society doesnt give a fuck about men being abused. Dumb stoner know it all.

he's a tranny though
there's no fat smokers. look. i dont want women raping me. but men on the whole are not rapeable

do these people know literally a single person who smokes cigarettes

>watching the jre episodes with female "comedians" besides leah remini/whitney cummings or with faggots like jamie kilstein

just stick to the episodes with actual intelligent/academic people and you'll get a lot more out of looking at his shiny melon for 2 hours

>there's no fat smokers.
go to any workplace ever you silly goose yes there are

I bet that manlet joe rogain masturbated in front of a lot of women while they laughed and pointed at his small peepee.

can anybody sauce me with the time he says his thing in the op and a list of good podcasts like these that he's done? they were brutal to a flat earth guy. i cant believe rogan is a globe-o-sexual

When they are too drugged or drunk to react, then yes, A guy or women can rape them.

>whitney cummings
>"I don't feed my dogs, just throw them table scraps"
>physically forces her dogs into submission all the time

dumb bitch

Yea, this wasn't Joe Rogan's finest hour. At least Joe Rogan is transparent with his opinion, love him or hate him he isn't pandering to anyone.

that is how you are supposed to treat your dogs, cuck.

In the civilized world dogs are family not like your dingos you dump table scraps on you psychopath

table scraps are infinitely better than dog food though

>commie cucks not understanding how to carry and use the ultimate handheld power equalizer
Not surprised, if you're always in fear for your life maybe it's time to man up and take some personal responsibility of your safety.