/IOTBW/

It's okay to be white general

Trigger SJWs with this innocuous statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/7cnqnp/its_ok_to_be_white_flyers_posted_at_uc_davis/
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/90bdbb_37990863aa934e5895ae553a1ced3c34.pdf
scsecessionistparty.blogspot.com/2017/11/liberal-raises-stakes-sc-teacher.html?m=1
timesdelphic.com/2017/11/14/its-okay-to-be-white-posters-sighted-on-drakes-campus
archive.is/rxBeA
youtube.com/watch?v=CxTRtP6-5Us
dartreview.com/is-it-okay-to-be-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS THE SOFTEST AND MOST LOW T CAMPAIGN EVER AHAFHAHAHAHA

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN AND BE FORCED TO WATCH YOUR WOMEN SUCCUMB TO OUR SUPERIOR S P E R M

I can't tell who's niggin' who anymore.

I shouldn't have to be victimized by POC

>reddit.com/r/news/comments/7cnqnp/its_ok_to_be_white_flyers_posted_at_uc_davis/

ha

bump

oi give us some stickers cunt

REMINDER: Do not depart in any way from the instructions in pic related

Can't you order from a local company? Shipping is expensive.

what font is used in thumbnail?

Gentle reminder that there is no phase 2, and there are no variations on phase 1.

If anyone seems confused about that, please refer them to this post

Just print this one:
>docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/90bdbb_37990863aa934e5895ae553a1ced3c34.pdf

thanks

Someone hit South Carolina. I wish I knew where thisd dude lived and worked.

scsecessionistparty.blogspot.com/2017/11/liberal-raises-stakes-sc-teacher.html?m=1

What the fuck is this blog. Are they really complaining about the tiger like a bunch of sissy liberals?

>They're just pointing out the shitlibs hypocrisy
Can they even prove this guy was against posing with tigers? Is the tiger even drugged? This is why you shouldn't quote a gossip blog, user.

what is working? youre just triggering soyboys on twitter. hardly worth the ink the printer ate

Are you just being a grumpy beaner?

Apparently someone strung up a banner over the Monash freeway in Melbourne early this morning. Heard it on 3aw around 6.15am

reddit.com/r/news/comments/7cnqnp/its_ok_to_be_white_flyers_posted_at_uc_davis/
Campaign is actually convincing some of these guys. Cultural rift is HAPPENING.

Bump
This tactic works and has redpilled a lot of people
Keep it up anons

Slowly but surely we’re proving how fucking dumb the left is. The centrists will soon have to turn and then we can commit the ideological genocide we’ve dreamed of

Holy shit can niggers say anything about yourselves without referencing sperm?
Never. Bunch of closet faggots if you ask me.

>not working

It's been covered by Tucker, HP a few times, WP a few times, the (((adl))), a million other smaller papers, and it's still going.

And even if it only triggered soyboys on twatter it would still be worth it.

Lol, the president of my fucking university had to send out an email saying that the "white supremecist" posters put up around the school were under investigation just to calm down the liberal cuks

Karbon something

Saying something that is (at least on the surface) innocuous to make your opponents look like extremists is a fine political tactic with a long and glorious heritage.

Keep it up. You're doing good.

The normies are starting to realize that this is a sneaky pro-white supremacy campaign. Maybe we should be less open about that fact on here.

Pastie bleach faces! Blek! Hands off our kangs n shit!

It's like they'll think it's THEIR rebuttal

SmartBlackGuy.gif

I'm thinking about posting on my campus. I want it to be subtle, though, like I was thinking writing it on pieces of masking tape.

Where should I be posting these? I don't exactly want to be seen doing it, as my school would probably expel me (southern California school).

If you came from T_D, you must read through this:

>Do NOT host any kind of “rally.” Do not talk to anyone in the media or even anyone when you are posting the flyers. Instead, be completely anonymous and post only at night. Post the flyer quickly, and leave the area immediately
>Do NOT depart (in any way) from the instructions on what to post. Your flyer should say nothing except “It’s okay to be white” in black text. Stickers also work fine. Banners are only acceptable if done at night and NOBODY sees you hang it
>Do NOT start posting your suggestions for “phase 2” or how we could vary phase 1, no matter how great you think your ideas are. There is no phase 2. After 3 weeks, we’ve seen every idea for a variation of the original plan that could conceivably be suggested. I've seen newfags suggest each of them several times, and the discussion and conclusions are always the same.

This is important:
> The central focus of IOTBW is NOT for certain viewers of the flyer to see the flyer and think "Hmm, I guess I agree with that. I think it's okay to be white." The flyer itself does not redpill people.
>The central purpose of IOTBW IS for certain other viewers to get ridiculously outraged, thereby leaving third parties thinking, "Wow, it seems like the Leftists/Media don't think it's okay to be white. That's unfair, and I'm starting to see how I'm under attack." Third party observations of negative reactions to the poster, rather then direct positive reactions to the poster, is what redpills people.

It is imperative that the (((media))) can attack one thing and one thing only: the phrase “it’s okay to be white.” When the message is nothing except the 5 words, when the message is posted in a legal manner, and when the people who posted the flyers cannot be tracked down, then there is nothing at all for the media to go after except the phrase "it's okay to be white." That is the very point.

See and for further instructions.

Nice job reading the thread faggot

gtfo shill

user, follow the instructions in this post: Stickers are surprisingly easy/cheap to make. More importantly, they are incredibly discrete. You can fit one of the stickers in the palm of your hand, and they can be applied very quickly. In theory, you could put up a sticker in broad daylight without anyone noticing (by just smacking your hand against something). Instead do it at night, but you get the point.

Some are, some are more befuddled about the fact that saying 'it's okay to be white' is somehow instantly seen as a pro-white supremacy message. This is the real point of the campaign.

This board is jus a bunch of reddit fags now where do I go to get away from this shit

This should be included in every IOTBW thread

If you came from T_D, then you should leave.

Um... is KEK present on plebbit?

Fuck off, it's working great. Pic related

>If you came from T_D, then you should leave.
Agreed, but unfortunately many of them aren't. So as long as they are here, it's important to at least tell them what to do:

twitter suspended me for posting this image, didn't know they suspended for non gore/nudity images. Is this really that edgy for normies?

I’m pretty sure that’s kinda the point of this shit, innit?

I guess so? It looks like nothing to me... I don't think it's all that funny, but it's not offensive or whatever.

Yeah it only just occurred to me to type it up a few minutes ago when I realized how many people in the last thread seemed like they were from T_D. So long as they are coming here, we might as well make sure they do it right.

I typed it up in a hurry, so I'll try to polish it up a bit for future threads. Let me know if you have any suggestions on what else needs to be said

woah great pic related

It's okay to be white

I need more pics so I can finish an updated (larger) version of pic related. Post 'em if you got 'em

Can we please stop stealing nigger slogans now?

Look at this shill:

>blatantly disobey the clearly defined rules
>how do I fit in so people don't see right through me
>I know
>He will not div.... erm
It's okay to be white
>t-that's how you do it

RT just ran a segment on IOTBW and how effective it is. RT can be pretty redpilled sometimes.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Do you got (((Einstein bros))) bagels covered in a iotbw sign?

The more money we make, the more money goes into the wellfare budget YOU FUCKING RETARD!

You god damn meribergers will never get anywhere because you keep running up your own fucking assholes and wondering why it smells like shit!

Fucking useless idiots really do get in the way.

DEAD WEIGHT.

Lol yeah, in the compilation its second row from the top and eight picture from the left. It's from FSU if I'm remembering correctly. That's one of my favorite pictures

That guy is a cuck faggot

Phase 2
LEAVE
THE
CITIES

We see what u crackas are doin...

Checked. I think his city needs to be plastered. Any SC lads wanna fuck his shit up?

uhhhhh it isn't one, it's just an attempt to laugh at triggered faggots who disagree with the message and probably don't even know it yet

you're retarded

And we've seen what you niggers have done to every civilized place on earth ever. Don't get /comfy/ boot lip.

there is no phase 2

post these everywhere you can

Kek. Drake University checking in
>timesdelphic.com/2017/11/14/its-okay-to-be-white-posters-sighted-on-drakes-campus
>archive.is/rxBeA

I really liked that it happened exactly 500 years after Luther posted his 95 Theses. I see some form of historical poetry there.

They are so retarded.

Wait guys im one of you

Anyone who adds shit to the original is a faggot shill and should be discredited

Nigger looks like he needs to take a nap.

fluoride stare you fucking limpet

I love how they lie and how they're trying to spin this. Nope, you're just getting shit on, anti-white kikes.

Holy shit you're right.

This. There's always a noticeably higher amount of shilling in these threads than other ones, which tells me that the plan is working. They've been shilling it every night, but most anons here are smart enough to disregard them thankfully. The best way to counteract the shill is to keep posting the correct flyers to drown out any noise.

We see you niggers making everything a shit hole.

my nigga aubrey dont like your racist posters

Here's a redpill that goes very nicely with that pic.

back off goy

you got it, jews are more successful than gentiles because racism and nepotism and discrimination

hey why are white people more successful than black people on average?

It’s not a white supremacy campaign.
It’s a campaign to expose the racism of the left and other ethnicities against whites that just seems to be accepted especially by whites.
So when the blue pilled wake up and realise that people honestly think it’s not ok for them to be white they become awoken to the plight of white and may investigate the true wants and desires of the left which is white genocide.
It has nothing to do with supremacy

There's a antifa vs resist Marxism rally November 18 at Boston common.
Boston needs some iotbw stickers plastered everywhere

A

This is all true. Deus Vult.

Pic related for your answer.

Let's just focus on IOTBW though

You guys have a legitimate grievance about white privilege, just as we have a legitimate grievance against Jewish privilege.

ITT you're late to the game

>A leaf sucking off a faggot

E-majun mI shayk

Thread Theme

>youtube.com/watch?v=CxTRtP6-5Us

Thread Theme

>youtube.com/watch?v=CxTRtP6-5Us

>Jewish privilege.
kek, calm down zhang. don't swallow the dogma

>You guys have a legitimate grievance about white privilege
eh

You're one to talk Paddy.

no...?

the point is that different genetic populations have different levels of average intelligence

so the fact that jews are doing better than whites and whites are doing better than blacks is an emergent property of the fact that there are more really-smart jews than really-smart whites and more really-smart whites than really-smart blacks

Since you keep raising intelligence and IQ, why won't you respond to this ?

Isn't there a very notable anomaly there? If Jews have such high IQ's, why have they not built a civilization, like the other high IQ races (and even the low IQ races). My point is not to say that Jews don't have high IQ's. They do. My point is to illustrate that there is something different about the Jews than other racial groups. If you're just comparing IQ's and nothing else, your claims will fall on deaf ears. Jews have high IQ's and are generally intelligent people. Yes. But how does that resolve all of the concerns being raised including, but not limited to, their perpetual desire to enter into other already-built societies (after they were expelled from a pervious one), rather than building their own society, as all other high-IQ racial groups had?

New Dartmouth piece:
>dartreview.com/is-it-okay-to-be-white/

This image is a total non-sequitur. Jews being successful in the US is not evidence of pro-Jewish discrimination, any more than white people being successful in the US is evidence of pro-white discrimination. What does anything in that image have to do with that claim?

(it's fuck-all. it has fuck-all to do with that claim)