What is moeshit and how do we fix it?

What is moeshit and how do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/moeshit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like we fix every problem, user

by fucking it out of them

Something whose primary draw is intended to be "cute girls."

Turn it into something else and have the cute girls only be secondary, and don't load up on them as if every character must be a cute girl.

I agree, fuck moeshit. I only like MANIME like JoJo to stimulate my repressed homosexuality

Moe is a cancer.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/moeshit/

Is the blob on the right a gypsy? Whats with the weird clothes?

By killing yourself you'll fix not only the problem you have with moeshit, but you'll be helping cleaning this board of scum like you and the likes.

the problem with moeshit is that they're all the same god damn show with the same characters every time. Why can't at least one of them TRY to have realistic characters who act like actual people instead of genetically-designed cute characters who act 8 regardless of their age just to waifu-bait manchildren?

She's an idiot.

>moeshit

Watch more films. Spoiled for 3d.

Anime aimed at families and normals doesn't count as anime. Sanzai-san and the like are not anime.

You see, user, if they did that, then we'd have to deal with anime characters being like real women.

And I know we don't want that to happen.

Can you imagine if Yui had fucked 12 people by episode 4? If once she got pregnant from it, she declared it was her god-given right to murder the human inside of her when it was her own damn fault it was there in the first place? She'll want free shit to care for it and cry discrimination at any point where it is denied. She'll stop at nothing to make sure her unhealthy and unsustainable choices are accepted and expected in the world. And that's assuming she doesn't become a hardline feminist, which is a whole other can of worms we don't have time for. And any self-imposed sexual exploitation will certainly be blamed on those around her, rather than herself for her poor decision making.

Don't forget her votes for left-wing political parties and active attempts to change centuries of sociopolitical norms, leading to the current economic and population issues plaguing Japan. Her refusal to have children and further refusal to raise them won't help, either. Japan won't feel the consequences of this until she is old and demands free pensions, but she didn't have kids along with a lot of other women, and nobody was there to provide for her. She can't do it herself either.

Or the false rape accusation she lays on someone who did something extremely petty to her. She will demand it is taken seriously, and when someone is actually raped and people are suspicious because of the 'boy who cried wolf' in this scenario, she will get enraged.

The only thing I can guarantee is that Yui would be a complete parasite off of those around her. Collecting the spoils of the work from those around her, whom will get the scraps from their toils. She may have a job, but that wouldn't change her behaviour. She'll simply also have herself to exploit.

I don't know about you but I'm happy pretending that girls are adorable and innocent.

Buddy, you got some issues.

Go outside sometime.

He probably does. Until I went outside I was a happy contented blob. But then I began going outside and seeing the crazy people who live out there, and I became very afraid.

Don't change the definition of words

Get out of Sup Forums.

The definition has already been established. When weirdo neets on the Internet say anime, they aren't even considering stuff like Sanzai-san in the word. 95% of them don't even know Sanzai-san exists. You are just using the dictionary definition rather than the subculture definition.

I enjoyed this post because it tries to bring drama to happy ol Sup Forums

You can't fix perfect

Weirdo neets decide what anime is?
And I'd wager the majority of otaku would consider Sazae-san an anime.

Why, because I can see how women are a detriment to society
I have, that's how I got my hatred. Interaction with women in the real world led me to where I am.
>le crack meme
no
Thanks kid.

Don't worry, little Sup Forumsack. The pain will all go away in two days.

>Weirdo neets decide what anime is?
When you come to Sup Forums, you're entering the weirdo neet subculture land.

>And I'd wager the majority of otaku would consider Sazae-san an anime.
Japanese otaku are irrelevant to the western fanbase. Hardly any interaction takes place.

What the heck is Sanzai-san? Are you talking about Sazae-san? Because it is definitely an anime, we even had a thread when one of the seiyuu died. Will you try to argue that Doraemon is not an anime too?

I'm not even a Sup Forumsack. They're too busy sucking Trump, Milo, and other (((alt-right))) cocks.

Doraemon is tougher because some weirdo neets have heard of it. I'd still say it probably isn't though. You don't see Sup Forums discussing Doraemon as it airs or anything, because no one here really cares. It isn't within the interest-base of people here.

Sure, you're more articulate than the average deplorable. Still, you're an obvious crossboarder.

>what is moeshit
Anime that has to rely on pathetic fanservice rather than a compelling story or characters
>how do we fix it
We can't, anime fans are retarded and will eat it up no matter what

>it's only an anime if Sup Forums is interested in it

For fuck's sake, have you been here for five minutes? There are regular Doraemon threads.

The only detriment to society is you.

K-On! had literally one fanservice episode

The only boards I browse are Sup Forums, /e/, and /c/.

Just as Japan is a culture of cute, it also has a culture of mecha/Godzilla/Ultraman/tokusatsu/etc. Not to mention alternative scenes that broke into the mainstream, like gekiga. Just like how the hardcore western fans want gritty sci-fi anime, there is an undeniable unconscious desire to totalize anime only in the direction of cute girls, at least for otaku and on Sup Forums, and claims that it's the natural progression and telos of anime from its mainstream roots, by justifying the influence and popularity of shows like K-ON and Madoka. We can read from there.

I never liked Sailor Moon. I preferred watching Ultraman. I think people need to calm down and just watch their backlog, in case his cute/manly anime shows this season are shit. Or, they can just rewatch their favorite shows instead.

Also I've heard otaku prefers the mobage industry nowadays, and are slowly leaving the anime industry. They already prefer reading web novels instead too.

Rude.

The premise is still "cute girls doing cute things"

>any anime without muscle headed men beating the shit out each other is moeshit
every
fucking
time

Been here since 2004 and never seen ONE.

Here's my 2004 card.

If it talks like a Sup Forumsack and acts like a Sup Forumsack...

Anyway instead of venting your sexual frustration on a laotian flipbook board, check these

Is Bakemonogatari considered moe? Why is it even mentioned there with K-ON?

What really gets me about this image is that it'll probably be in the equivalent of history textbook in 50 years or so.

Premise has nothing to do with quality

>the 3D is PD meme
You have to go back.

There was once a boy who was a 3230 year old vampire and he thought his 3247 year old vampire sister was kawaii desu ne. Now they are forced to live together by the government's stringent zoning standards! How will their relationship turn out?! Tune in to Big Kawaii Vampire Haato to find out

I don't believe you, there's no way you've never seen a Doraemon thread unless you take yearlong breaks between posts.

Don't worry, human civilization will not last to 2090.

How do I act like a Sup Forumsack? From what I've seen they're not as much misogynist as they are racist and islamophobic there. My hatred of women also isn't caused by sexual frustration. If it wasn't I would've attacked a school and killed myself by now.
It's true though.

Also I think having Tsar Nicholas II as a grandfather is a worse fate.

Could still work under the right director.

I took a 5 year long break between 2008 and 2013. Was really most active early on.

Very very unlikely though. And what kind of good director would want to work on a project like that?

You keep saying that.

If you don't like 3DPD just get a waifu. Mine is Mugi and she's so beautiful!

I do have a waifu.

Not him. There are several threads. I've been to one. It's mostly filled with SE and East Asians. I've also dumped some funny Doraemon chapters here too a few times. Once, there is this one guy who hated Doraemon because of reasons you said; a family-friendly show. During the 70s, bizarre shonen serial manga like that was the aim. The other one was gekiga, i.e. serious manga, advertising itself as 'anti-manga'. Of course, fast forward to now, serious watchers hate family-friendly shows.

There's a 3DPD sitcom with that same premise, minus the blood relation and vampires. The main characters are however obnoxiously kawaii.

Dunno man, but you occassionally get stuff like the first three eps of Sankarea are top tier despite the premise being trash. It's feasible, especially the anime industry.

You probably just didn't realize they were Doraemon threads then. There's rarely a subject and I think Nobita or Shizuka are in the OP more often than Doraemon.

>minus the blood relation and vampires.
Take away that and it's almost any boy lives with girl show though isn't it?

>>>/wizardchan/
Women hate another women too, user. Bitches and whores.

shit that otakus put on body pillows and sleep with and the shit that makes everyone thinks people who watch anime are pedos and weirdos

Why don't men hate men too?

That's a genre?

You are an incredibly sad man my friend.

Not really a genre but a kind of situation that is common

They do? Just ask r9k.

I'm glad that the tide is finally turning and women are progressively becoming free to do whatever they want without being judged, like men. Ever since agriculture was invented women have got the short end of the stick (it seems that hunter-gatherer societies were pretty egalitarian). If men can get away with fucking as many girls as they want, not wanting children or voting for left-wing parties (gasp!), so can women. The latest incarnation of the feminist movement has many flaws, but that doesn't mean the premise, at least on paper, is not right.

If you're not a weirdo and you're watching anime, you're doing something wrong, Chad. Go watch football instead.

But then if women hate women and men hate men and men hate women and women hate men then that means everyone in the human race hates everyone else. So...why is society still here?

Good post.

"Boy and girl forced to share an apartment" is a common setup? I guess I need to watch more TV.

WATCH EVA YOU FUCKTARDS!

I'm well aware of that, thank you. I know most people don't share my opinions and that I will rot away forgotten and alone. I'm ok with that really. Where I live, accepting that things never change in your favour and having to endure that is essential to maturing.

Possible but I would think the distinct art style would give it away. I can't imagine Doraemon is very accessible outside of people willing to watch raws though but then the conversations are probably relatively simple Japanese

Also, in light novel I read a jealous average guy (the MC) said 'explode!' to a bishie or ikemen. Although it's played for laugh, taken seriously it does illustrate the hatred.

Well, there is a way around the hatred and envy. Men has found the way since ancient times. It involves getting older, find a younger bishie, then fuck him in the ass to assert your dominance.

I doubt many come back from the ooze

It will when Trump wins.

i don't even like hillary but watching Sup Forums melt down on election night is going to be incredible

What if he somehow wins. Then you get to watch the real world meltdown

is it bad that the reason why i'm voting hillary because i want a Sup Forums meltdown

Yes, because you just wasted 15 minutes of your life.

cyberpunk and mecha

I want the people that did Madoka, to do a series about girls getting power armor or cyborg bodies. then they try to become crime fighting super heroes. then everything starts going horribly wrong.

>Her refusal to have children
Isn't that a good thing? She's in high school

like I'm not already wasting time posting in this shithole anyway

It continues later into life, user. It certainly is a good thing at her current age but as life progresses it becomes an issue.

>how do we fix it
Moe genre deconstruction with tragic consequences? You might have trouble finding people to make such a thing and do it well. I'm not sure if I'd want to see such a thing done well though.

Many reality TV shows have existed around this concept

Madoka?

I was thinking give the viewers a few more episodes than Madoka to see the characters then have some event that shifts gears from fun things are fun to fun things can have serious consequences without going into anything supernatural and keeping to more of a realistic SoL feel.

Moe is creepy, I hate how japan has a fetish for infantilizing women.

I wish Sup Forums wasn't on Sup Forums...

Should've just deleted the thread, it's a retard magnet.

You make it sound like such a bad thing.

>moeshit
Back to your containment board, crossboarding cancer.