JoJo Thread (thicc Grandad edition)

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Author's_Note_(Steel_Ball_Run)
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52716956
archiveofourown.org/works/8489431?view_adult=true
archiveofourown.org/works/4811876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those tits?

3rd for Weather's BBC

best boy this week

Threadly small reminder that Joubin is the best Higashikata and you should ignore slanderous Joshuu posters.

>This is fine
Also, thats fucking cute as fuck.

stray cat

>hermit purple
>green vines

Holy Hell this thread didn't even have a chance.

Hey /jojo/

Are there any stand users that you, a normal human with no stand or other ability, would be able to take on in a fight?

What about a human in peak condition?

The many faces of Stray Cat

>JoJo
>Cannon Colors

Funny how Dub Stroheim turned out to be exactly what that guy made.

so, are we gonna post thicc?

what if that's holly's stand

Tohth, definitely.
Ill kick that shitty books ass.

Me? None probably, but a human in peak condition could take on Survivor.

But Holly's stand was just holly.

I cant see any roses around it
speaking of which what would its name and ability be?

I can't think of a name but it's ability would probably be like Dio's flesh buds.

Holly Diver

>Does Jotaro die in the end of Part 6?

Yes and no.

He dies, but after killing Pucci, part 6 never "happens"

Think about Dbz and Trunks

Future Trunks = Emporio

Future Gohan/Goku = Original Jotaro

"Main" timeline Goku = "Irenetaro"

In the Ireneverse, Part I-V is the same (so he had the same aventures) but Part VI is now different because Pucci never existed.

Reposting from last thread

>jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Author's_Note_(Steel_Ball_Run)
>In substance, I drew Steel Ball Run as the seventh part of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure saga. However for the readers who might begin with this volume, I preferred not to insist too much on that filiation.
>The problem is that to completely bury one's past work in order to create a brand new one is in my opinion, a bad habit for any mangaka. Indeed I think it's important to find a theme which carries on from book to book in the works of an author...
>Since seasons pass and man evolves during his life, I think it's important to build what we call the "theme of a work" by basing oneself on the foundations of their previous works, and that wanting to cut oneself one from that past is a mistake we shouldn't make.
>Thus, in Steel Ball Run, you will meet characters whose names are similar to some protagonists of the "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" saga. I'd want you to see them as incarnations from a parallel universe, and not as ancestors. However, the theme of this part stays the same, an eulogy of the human. Let's see together what will happen to these people plunged in that strange race that is life!

Steel Ball Run was never supposed to be something separate from JoJo and it's characters are indeed meant to be seen as alternate incarnations.
The "SBR was supposed to be a new series" thing is nothing but yet another rumor.

eventually, he stopped to think

Thicc?

I heard that originally when Araki did Steel Ball Run it was supposed to be its own thing but then he changed it to be jojo?

Go back to And yes, it starts in chapter 23

Man holly was fuckable. Araki cant draw hot women for shit but david productions know what theyre doing.

Oh god I just fapped to this. Oh god what am I now? Gay?

He goes back and forth.

It was always connected to it because he didn't want to bury his past work and wanted to carry out JoJo themes, so he decided to clarify it was part 8 of JoJo

He does tho

well, you watch jojo, so you must be

So did the pylon guy have his stand for the last 3 years or was he arrowed

depending on the chapter the women either look really good or like men with tits plastered on.

JoJo isnt gay. Its just flamboyant. Homosexuals just hijacked that whole thing because "muh lgbt identity".

Most of jojos characters are straight, virile men.

3 years

Is JoJo's longer than One Piece or does it just have more chapters that are much shorter?

I remember I saw a tumblr post about Joseph being an agender autistic man.

It's longer.

>JoJo's

yes.

Check your privilege.

>this will be animated soon

I hope they end on that page, just to fuck with people that don't know what'll happen.

>Let's Go Eat Italian Food

jokes on you, all colors are cannon

source?

Im betting on people losing their heads and hating Hayato to no end

Yeah just like how they ended Vanilla Ice p2 on the moment where it looks like Pol was killed

I wonder if the world (planet) in jojo has a stand that just changes the co!or around people when they feel intense emotion ?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52716956

>tfw this is only a few more weeks

It's crazy how we're almost at the last few arcs

Delet this right now

And then the long nothing.

>Hating Tonio

Exactly. Thats tumblr and their mental illness. Not whats in the show.

It' not that, it's just that they literally did nothing of any importance or value the entire episode

And what's the problem? its was a very entertaining and funny episode
not every episode has to be a major plot event, that's basically what parts 3 and 4 are, well also 5,6,etc.
They are very light on story but highly entertaining

And what's wrong with that?

The reactions will be priceless.

I am super interested in where they decide to end the episodes. It's going to be a fun ride.

I wonder how they will do Jog Your Memory.
End it with Kira's "I won" or when he tries to make Reimi turn around or would they get the whole chapter stuck in and end it with 2spooky hands?

I have optimism, I hope they do BtD justice. Saying that the rewind in GD is a bit cartoonish but eh. I'm not that bothered.

thank you

Actually thicc

Have you ever had an anime only friend say JoJo ripped off something, even tho it didn't
> "Meme song" bullshit

Has any interest been gained?

Stones shall be gathered at dawn day before the gathering.

It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof:
an image was before mine eyes, there was silence,
and I heard a voice, saying,
Shall mortal man be more just than God?

A friend and I were discussing on how part 6 feel kinda similar to evangelion
and I think we are not the only ones

No.

I don't have friends.

an anime only friend I know thought diamond is unbreakable was a total copy of persona 4 at first

Post yfw the SBR inb4 never ever ED is Tusk

Not A Horse With No Name

archiveofourown.org/works/8489431?view_adult=true

Way to ruin the mood Anonymous

>Not mpreg
>Not scat
>Not guro
>Just gay feet
Just yesterday I linked a fanfiction where Yukako force-feeds Koichi magical shrinking food and then eats him alive when he's too small to defend himself. Step your game up.

He loved in a pylon for 3 years then was arrowed

is this really something to be proud of

Everyone needs something to be proud of. Let me have this.

Source Motherfucker

archiveofourown.org/works/4811876

LITERAL (textbook definition of) FILLER

>Foot Fucker Deluxe
>doesn't involve Yukako

And?
being filler doesnt automatically make it bad, yeah filler has a bad reputation, mainly coming from long running shonen anime, but its how its done where it can be good, like one of the best episodes from the og FMA (imo) was a filler one about Roy Mustangs squad, It didnt add anything to the story but it was incredebly fun,part 4 doesnt really add anything to the story, it gives us some extra info about part 3 and has very little influence over 5 and next to none in 6, but its still one of the most beloved parts of the series

Activating Baito Za Dusto.
Loop Starto

>Fat Abbacchio