Defend this, Sup Forums, I dare you

fucking pigs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGaa7E6ICX0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360037/Shocking-moment-cop-accidentally-shot-husband-neck-climbed-overturned-SUV-wreck-killed-wife-NOT-charged.html
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/12/10/this-officer-shot-and-paralyzed-an-unarmed-man-for-11-minutes-he-didnt-tell-anyone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mustve had a 3 star wanted level

Just a car accident, there was no previous pursuit or 911 call.

I'm from there retard
There was a pursuit
Shot a white guy, so no blm or chimpouts

Imagine how much more efficient robot cops could be!

>Fat cop shoots someone who doesn't deserve it

Sounds about right. That's the quality of service I expect to see from law enforcement in the US.

But if you make an anti-police thread on Sup Forums you get a bunch of morons claiming the police are Boy Scouts. "They protect us and blah blah blah."

The cop doesn't even hesitate. Damn.

no

>But if you make an anti-police thread on Sup Forums you get a bunch of morons claiming the police are Boy Scouts. "They protect us and blah blah blah."
That's because they're filthy statists.

I recall the story being that this was a drunk driver who had been chased by the cop and then crashed. Quit making shit up

looks like an execution, hope the cop got jailed for murder.

Someone link a story what the fuck.

>survive crash
>unarmed and hurt
>get shot
>by fucking police
>without warning
Ameritards cull their numbers better than any muslim

It's kill or be killed in the criminal world. Deal with it. Police who hesitate die.

cops are tops
it's your country that is wrong

That video makes the cop look pretty terrible, desu. Unless there's some goddam amazing exonerating evidence, that dude probably belongs in jail.

t. fat pig

The guy getting out of the wrecked car had a gun in his right hand?

Beautiful desu.

>cop tells idiot to stay put
>idiot ignores cop's orders
>cop shoots idiot
literally nothing wrong with this

I don't see anything in his hands or anything drop. This looks like straight up murder desu.

Probably a criminal.
Criminals do not deserve to live.

DINDU NUTIN

You motherfucker, the car could explode and he just fucking crashed!

A suspect moving does not a deadly force encounter make, my dude.

confirmed this is what we need

>under heavy shock from the car crash
>acting on instinct
Oh boy I am sure you would just stay hanging upside down in your car after flipping over 5 times.

Nothing of value lost.

I wish I could buy that cop some doughnuts.

Found the longer version of the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGaa7E6ICX0

Story: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360037/Shocking-moment-cop-accidentally-shot-husband-neck-climbed-overturned-SUV-wreck-killed-wife-NOT-charged.html

Drunk teenager ran from cops and crashed... there was a pursuit.

Oh fuck no. Templars are statists too?

>lead police on a dangerous chase
>crash because you're a fucking retard
>bail out with a gun
>get shot

justice was served. lesser countries opinions don't matter.

sage

You're Right. They should just kill everyone as soon as they arrive on the scene just to be sure. After all, its not like police are meant to protect us.

I don't see any smoke or fire.
Also cars don't explode, they are specially designed to prevent this from happening.

But I wouldn't expect a dirty commie to know anything about that.

well if it were anarchy I would just shoot you for fun and I wouldn't even need a badge.

Not when you are sufficiently warned

>I don't see any smoke or fire.
This doesn't have anything to do with him getting shot, though. Can you justify that?

Wrong.

Cops do not have the authority to order you to do anything they want, nor do they have the authority to execute you summarily due to disobeying such an order even if they had the authority to give it.

Cops can use deadly force only in the protection of their own or someone else's life. Not to punish disobedience.

Whether or not he was "warned" doesn't come into it.

You still have to have reasonable belief that you or another are in danger of death or great bodily harm in the application of force, my friend, or at least that the suspect is an ongoing threat to public safety (more people will die). He wrecked the car he was fleeing in and was trying to get out. He was, at that point, not a danger to anyone. Bad shoot.

wow a informed post

>Saw webm
>Didn't see gun
>Was pissed
>Saw this post
>Saw webm
>Saw gun

Why are you faggots angry about this again?

*application of deadly force

The cop has every right to fear for his safety, He had to do something to subdue him (personally I would have preferred he use something non-lethal like a taser but Idk what the protocol is in that exact situation), because he cannot predict what the suspects next move would be.

There was no gun retard read the story

Tbqh I cannot, and I always give cops the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these sorts of things.

This was gross negligence and horrid training at best and murder at worst.

OH fuck off,
give them full body armor if they are gonna fear for their lives because a balloon popped or a fucking dog barked

Let's use the standard in legal terms:

Using articulable facts, what are the reasons this police officer had, based on the information he had at the time he shot the suspect, that the suspect was attempting to kill or inflict great bodily harm on the officer or another person?

Except there was no gun and the officer claimed it was an accident?
The mental gymnastics bootlickers will go through in this thread is amazing.

Fucking hate when cops become judge and jury. Butthurt little faggots.

It was a ________ emergency

Maybe he was possibly planning on running from the cop and fat cop knows he can't keep up in a footrace. If the suspect gets away he is definitely a risk to others.

Lick those boots, faggot.

The fat faggot immediately put the fucking gun back in the holster and didn't even falter in his step. He clearly felt no threat what so ever. He's just a lazy fat fuck. Holy fuck I hate fat pigs. How am I supposed to respect a profession that lets such worthless scum in.

>there's no gun anywhere near the the guy's hands
>people still arguing this

He's just well trained then.

The murderous cop got convicted of involuntary manslaughter, got like 90 days in jail.
What a joke.
The coplickers in this thread are retards

That is murder

I hope that faggot cunt gets the chair

>casually shoot someone in the head
>holster your gun and stroll around until backup arrives
>pull the guy out and cuff him while he's bleeding to death
Heh... It was an accident your honor.

>maybe
>possibly

These are not articulate facts. If the suspect had not shown intention to harm another during the chase, bad shoot.

Either way, the suspect was, at the time of the shooting, deprived of the means that made him a danger to the public (the vehicle was disabled) and was not, at the time of the shooting, attempting to gain control of another vehicle. Flight does not justify deadly force.

I'm not a cop so I don't know all the scenarios they have to consider, but it certainly seems like an option. If the individual was intoxicated like I saw mentioned above, then he was capable of any sort of irrational behavior that could inflict harm on either of them. Who know's if there were any words exchanged that made the cop perceive him as an immediate threat. Or perhaps the cop saw him attempting to brandish a weapon. I've watched that clip at least 10 times now, and that fucker's body language is enough to make me feel uneasy.

Why does everybody have to be so partisan? It looks like murder. But I still support the police in general and if some cops are bad how does that prove anything

>so I don't know
See? That wasn't so hard.

>fat incompetent cop
>executes some DUI case climbing out of vehicle
>gets defended by memeflag morons

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/12/10/this-officer-shot-and-paralyzed-an-unarmed-man-for-11-minutes-he-didnt-tell-anyone/

I am a cop so I do know. "Maybe" and "possibly" do not justify deadly force.

You are right on this: the video does not show everything, and it is possible that something outside of the video occurred that justifies the application of deadly force.

My opinion is based solely on the video and I do not have all the facts, but "I feel like maybe he possibly could have hurt me" is not grounds for deadly force.

Then learn a little bit about actuarial science where 'maybe' and 'possibly' have probabilistic values attached to them and you make decisions based on averting as much risk as possible. In normal situations you have hours to days to weeks to crunch the numbers and come up with a solution. This dumbass cop had about 5 seconds.

Yeah I'm not gonna defend this single cherry picked instance of unjustified police brutality.

Top bait

>catalonian nigger muslim lover
not surprised desu

Again you're right on something: we cops have seconds or less to make deductions that others will deliberate on for years. Those same deliberators will call themselves "superior" for arriving at a "better" decision.

However, barring something damning to the suspect outside of the video, deadly force was not justified.

I've been in numerous vehicle pursuits myself and if I shot everyone that ran from me I'd have multiple dead bodies on my hands.

Flight alone does not justify deadly force.

Just another dindo

I would love to see all the evidence and arguments presented to the judge, it would certainly give us a lot more insight.

Like I said earlier, I wish these cops had access to non-lethal force methods of subduing suspects.

Looks like murder to me.

There was a 'pursuit', sort of.

If you watch the full video this is what happens:

>Cop at stop light
>Car runs red light perpendicular to cop
>Cop does not turn his lights on, turns left begins pursuing car
>After 5 seconds, cop turns his lights and sirens on
>Car immediately crests up hill out of sight, sirens/lights only visible for maybe 2-3 seconds
>Cop car crests over hill and car is in Line-of-shight again
>2-3 seconds pass and the car crashes

webm begins here
>Cop drives up to the crashed car
>Guy struggles to get out of wreck
>Cop pulls gun
>Cop fires two bullets into his neck
>Guy falls back into car
>Cop calmly holsters his pistol
>Cop paces around a bit, checks on presumed corpse in wreck
webm ends here

>Cop calls dispatch, makes no mention of shots fired
>Cop picks up the shell casings from his gun and pockets them
>Cop stands around until EMT arrives, does not help anyone in the car

The guy the cop shot survived but was paralyzed. The guy's wife died at the scene from injuries sustained in the accident. The guy's blood tests indicated he was driving under the influence.

This went to court
Cop claims he only fired one bullet, not two
Cop claims he accidentally pulled the trigger because he was nervous
Cop wins court case

that fat boy shot him casual af. operator status

the cop was a fag but the guy also shouldnt have ran the cops assume you will attack them if you run

I agree, having all the facts would be extremely useful. Thank goodness the fates of my fellow officers are not determined on a single piece of evidence like a ten second webm.

Did the cop not have a Taser or pepper spray? If not, fine, did he not have hands? Is he not trained in soft or hard empty-hand techniques? I find the latter unlikely.

on this one I'm with you lolberterian.

He even tampered with a crime scene? Amazing. How was this world class intellect not weeded out of the selection process?

The cop should be electrocuted in chair. There is no any kind of excuse for that. Even if the pig was suffering for mental problems, he should be executed anyway.

excellent shot

>the car could explode
how old are you Jesus Christ

the absolute state of america.

wow government goons murdering innocents?imagine my shock

he could have had a gun, you take no chances

There was something I saw someone here say to describe this whole situation

What was it? kafkaesque I think

Like the whole world just conspired to fuck this guy's life that night

Perps caused a dangerous situation in which more could've been easily killed by his idiotic intoxication.
Ends up getting his wife killed by his own disregard.
Gets shot, unnecessary but what-the-fuck-ever.

this is genuinely fucking pathetic

That's why I called the cop a dumbass. He was definitely not prepared to handle a situation like that and (probably) made the wrong overall decision.
Sup Forums asked me to defend this, so I put on my best public defender hat and said what I could.
Apparently he was charged with manslaughter? I can go along with that just fine. And if this guy is still a cop after that then he will be on desk duty for the rest of his life.

>cop is fat as fuck
>his name is "feaster"

Fuck all drunks. This fine specimen of a policeman knows just how to handle repeat offenders. Driver had just murdered his wife, all because he wanted to get home that little bit faster....Good riddance, he should've made sure the fag was finished not just paralyzed. Give his ass a medal, then ship him to Chicago.

another dead mutt

*slow clap*

The only thing i'd be fine with, was if the cop got death sentence. If that happened in finland, the other cops would probably lynch him and the whole country would be ok with that

Here is a crazy idea! Don't get in a car chase. How fucking hard is that? That dumbass could have just acted like a normal fucking person, but instead wanted to be all Johnny fucking cool and get in a car chase. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

kek kill yourself

And that's why I would never feel safe in your country

the 'car chase' only lasted maybe 10-15 seconds start to finish

who did the criminal kill? There is some blurred out stuff.

Did he run some people over?

Cop went Judge Dredd on him. Looks like he got people killed and ended up getting taken out by the law.