Kaguya 41 (LQ)

Managed to score some early raws, figured I shouldn't let them go to waste with there being no chapter last week so I threw together a quick translation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlGlu199o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's enough problems with the current scans that I'll probably just wait until Thursday to do a properly edited release, but if some things work out then I could possibly have Kaguya come out around this time every week. Managed to get the estimated cost down to about five dollars so it's definitely possible, and it might work better with my schedule on the off chance I ever get a job so we'll see if it's doable:

I love you Jag.

Will stalker-chan ever recover?

FATALITY

What's with Fujiwara and octopus?

KAGUYA A CUTE

>Yes
Straight up rekt

So do these two live alone together?

They have a father that showed up for panel.

Are those three Fujiwara sisters? Or is the one in front a youthful mama?

Haysaca best mom.

But friends ask each other to do stuff as well. Have they retarded rather than progressed in terms of social awareness?

>i miss you

holy shit

The one in front can't be her, no ribbon.

>Stalker chan still there.
There needs to be an ntr chapter soon, or a jealousy one.

>only Fuji-theshitter-wara gets to enjoy summer
And she said it was unfair for her.

When does she appear next to or beside him?

Have we seen her mother?

AW SHIT NOT LIKE THIS

>Yes.
I laughed.

FUUUUUUU-

She is always there in his heart.

Damn didn't think aka would actually do it

Have you read the manga? They were always at this point of strangeness, and could never concede a single point to each other in the process.

Without a bit of chaos they never end up closer as well.

YAMEROOOOO

God fucking damnit.

That's all. If the thread dies fast, I'll probably just make a new one on Thursday or whenever I've got better scans. I'd like to make it work so I can do Kaguya around this time every week even if it costs a little bit more, we'll see if it works out.

Please no

NO

You've got to be kidding me.

Well, this is certainly unexpected.

What was the point of this chapter even.

Not like this

Ha

Is this today's how cute?

For suffering.

What I find interesting here is how different their faces look. Usually Shirogane has the milder, gentler look while Kaguya looks sharper, more focused.

Now it's reversed. Kaguya looks almost depressed while Shirogane looks pissed off.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlGlu199o

Holy timeskips.

Probably just buildup

Funny how Hayasaka is exactly like President imagines Kaguya to be.

AKA

Now I have to go to sleep feeling depressed.

Well, that was uber depressing. I guess it's kinda important as to really really show how strong their feelings for each other are.

Why does my heart feel so heavy.

But they have always at least recognized each other as acquaintances at least. Before that, the stalemate has mostly been about things strictly related to love relationships, not just doing things that people knowing each other might do.

Son of a fucking bitch.

Motherfucker.

Much thanks.

To show a contrast in how their feelings have grown compared to the beginning. If this was the old Kaguya, she would have pulled some shit like faking a discount sale to lure him out and "casually" meet him there, but after being more self aware in the latest chapters, they're both afraid to pursue love.

I enjoy the melancholic feel of this chapter, but I want more battles already. I'm afraid we're kissing their plotting and conspiring selves goodbye.

I want kaguya scans to be earlier just as much as the next guy, but the threads aren't going to be anywhere near as active for a few weeks. If you plan on doing this you should probably put up a notice on the Thursday thread or something

Now I think that was a bit tad negative. Their plotting and conspiring occurs when they are together, in which their pride is at their highest and they don't want to lose to each other.

However, as we can see, when their on their own, they began to think more deeply about their relationship, and thus something like this chapter occurs. Their progress will be probably be admitting this to themselves, then to each other and then finally to the masses(probably the penultimate arc).

AKAAAAA

Based.

Who was the playmate Fujiwara was based on?

Dem multiple Fujiwara's Fujiwaras

Well there wasn't any chapter last week so no thread, and I can't say I'm committing to anything until I actually know if it's going to work out or not.

So little words for this summer vacation
All those for sucks

Exaggerations aside, I think this is a very familiar feeling for someone who is just shy and afraid of their own selves when approaching something like love. I love how Aka really nailed the awkward teenager views on love.

AKA

>Subtle how cute
How cute

I wonder when is Kaguya going to get mad and fire Hayasaka. Only to find out she really needs her and brings her back

>Fujiwara was on vacation when this happened
So much for her being the heroine.

This happened just because the heroine wasn't there.

Holy shit indeed

Welcome to moonrunes.

>Half a month has passed

How far into summer is the festival?

Given the date in it's about one week away.

Assuming the festival is on the last week, they still got 3 weeks to go. I would assume pres would have some friends to hang out with though

>N/A
More like both lost. Hard.

I'm guessing if Kaguya gets an anime it would end when this is resolved. Seems fitting I think.

Which one do you think will SWALLOW THEIR FUCKING PRIDE AND GO FOR IT ALREADY JESUS CHRIST first?

Both.

Well when that happens, the series is over.

Aka says otherwise.

Neither. They'll move to university, lose contact eventually (the only way for they to get together being Fujiwara inviting them somewhere once in a while), then reminisce about how much time they lost due to their pride.

Then one day they'll meet. Prez being a young executive for his firm goes to a business related party, she being a Shinomiya is there, he thinks this is destiny, attempts to go talk to her and then sees her child in her lap and goes away. She'll see him, give her niece back to her sister, go after him but sees him talking with another girl, thinking it's his fiancé, goes back and tells her mother she agrees to the meetings for marriage she was holding back for years.

Makoto Shinkai please leave forever.

Does Ishigami factor into this somehow, or has Kaguya already had him assassinated by this point?

Ishigami is his vice president, having completely taken over the role in his life Kaguya once had.

Why you do this to me Aka.

I guess he could get them dating and continue the plot of who is more head over heels for the other being the one standing bad in their relationship, or turn it completely and get them trying to outdo each other in showing their love (in a tasteful way, no cheesiness).

As long as he doesn't just start making chapters about the secondary characters' relationships like Horimiya is doing.