Tfw no new chapter in months

>tfw no new chapter in months

So did the scanlators seriously drop this because they got butthurt about the girl who was obviously going to win winning?

It's got furigana dude, just read it in nip. Translations are not the problem, the REAL problem here is scans in general. I have no idea where to find the raw scans of this up to date; senmanga is pretty inconsistent and really doesn't have anything up to date or complete, and that's like the only site I know.

Also Aika a best.

Is Karen (best) gonna win?

Best girl (Karen) never wins.

Dude, if I know worst girl was winning, I'll drop the work like a hot potato myself. Can't blame them

Aika is worst girl, don't kid yourselves

Reiko a best. A BEST.

We know how the series ends and it's rushed because the author wanted to be done with the novel. Aikafags can rejoice.

Eri a cute. A CUTE.

>It's got furigana
Unless that furigana is English what use will that be for most?

>what use

It's for reading, dummy. It takes like three months MAX to get fairly decent at reading kana, git gud you fucking scrub.

Yes but learning the kana doesn't mean you can understand moon you retard, same way learning the alphabet doesn't mean you can read English.
>Implying I can't read moon anyway though
>Implying I'm not just highlighting your idiocy

Aika a shit. A SHIT

>learning the kana doesn't mean you can understand moon
>implying I don't know that
>implying I'm not just throwing buzzwords at you I can keep stroking my cock to the (You)s as they come along

Shouldn't you be trolling in the DJT instead?

Well, my initial post was filled with as many buzz terms as possible with the intention of making it a heavily veiled request post for more raw manga websites, but it seems that backfired on me and I only got you calling me dumb for assuming everyone speaks nip and another guy saying I have shit taste for liking Aika.

My initial purpose was not fulfilled, but 4 (You)s in total so far, so I'd say all in all it everything turned out pretty well.

Shit taste: the post.

I think I was alone.
Aika a best.

Gr8 b8 m8's, but you give yourselves away by claiming to like Shitka when it's literally impossible for anyone to think she's good.

rude desu senpai, she's a sweet girl, pls no bully

Neither one of the best girls won, but the main girl won already. Well, I expected that, but this feeling I have still sucks.

True winner is Sakimori.
Seriously, I'm not lying.

If only. Sakimori was a fun character.

If the thread still alive in 3 hours, I'll post the proof.

At this rate? You're asking too much.

>people hate Eri so much that the writer got butthurt
>maido-imouto didnt win

I am angry

I like both Eri and Aika a lot, but who where people getting buttmad about winning?

I remember those obnoxious TL notes about Eri tho

Butthurt? Aika is the main girl and she "won". So what you've said makes little sense. Hell, I'm pretty sure Eri's popularity has risen considerably after volume 10.

Nips simply have shit taste, Eri was clearly best girl with the best body.

Post amazon reviews.

>best girl wins for once
Thank you based Japan.

Can some just tell the fucking name of the one who won instead of just going best girl like i'm supposed to know which one you liked?

It's the orange haired girl, Aika.

But Japan got the two best girls right.

>Eri and Aika that low
No they didn't.

>creates best girl
>she doesn't win
This needs to stop.

Wait, someone already won? "Won" as in she's already dating Kimito? Huh. Also I'm assuming it's Aika.

Eri and Miyuki are best. They only got one out of two right.

The higher the shittiest

I'm happy Aika won, but i feel genuinely bad for other girl, even that cunt Eri.

>feeling bad for the 'losers'
Marks of a good harem, that is.

A harem manga that does not end in a harem is just dumb on the authors part. Gonna hurt the money train in sales by alienating most of the fanbase. As soon as word gets out sales plummet and chances of a new work taking off decrease

I don't think the LNs were selling well to begin with. Besides, the anime flopped hard.

Not at all aware of the genre's characteristics, but in the world of harem works, do those with 'harem ending' makes up a majority?

Not in the slightest. It's very rare for an actual harem ending.

Main girl wins or no one wins 90% of the time.

As I promised.

>worst girl won
Dropped.

Wait, the LN/Mangá already ended? When did this happened?

LN already ended with Aika winning.

Didn't know what I expected. So how did she won?

>main heroine wins
nothing new there

Wait wait wait

There's too much happening and I'm lost.

Saki really did win? Is this real? Like she really is the wife. I really Hope so.

What is happening?

Aika became a poorfag in the worst novel in the entire series where the author kind of went "oh shit I forgot she was the main heroine I better add some forced drama"

The end was they started dating and Eri said they will probably break up by the end of highschool because thats what commoners do and the other girls aren't going to give up because that.

I'm glad there is at least a resolution in the storyline. Kinda lost track of this since the anime ended. Time to pick up the manga I guess.

This ending > LN ending

Fucking amazing.

Don't open this one, I have warn all of you.
This is why you guys should be able to read moon.
Also, all of these come from the LN.

Saki is the maid right? Literally what?

Also, it seems like the author mainstream novel, ぼくは明日、昨日のきみとデートする got very popular and going to have a movie.

So basically he need to concentrate on it and end his adventure on this LN.

>It was all a fucking dream.
So this was just an elaborated scheme to get us goofed? Should have known better. This was way too good to be true.

More precisely, it's the authors scheme.
He put this on the first page, I even confused whether I'm reading the right book or not.

He should have just continued this LN even though having some delays from his mainstream novel work, instead ending it on a very bad terms like this.

Well shit, I wanted a harem ending.

So he just went full retarded and ended right there? What the fuck.

Who literally cares?
You are not paying for both and it's his decision on what he wants to do and he did communicate his intentions well, no matter how you hate it without any lies involved, unlike western trash.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only Reikofag left on the fucking planet. It's always Meidofags and Erifags filling these threads.

King Arthur also a best

So what actually happened? Did best girl win or did we get a troll ''just kidding no one wins" bullshit ending that japs are obsessed with?

Two nukes wasn't enough.

Aika won. However, they are still young and so relationships are complicated. With that, the other girls all see to their own wins by waiting around for the right moment to strike. Thus we have Aika (temporary) win plus two-faced yandere harem who will still vie for the MC when the time is right.

Eri a shit. A SHIT.

That's a shitty ending, but its to be expected I guess. Omamori Himari remains the only harem series with a perfect ending.

That milf aika tho

Milf Aika looks like Sakimori
I'm okay with this

But I want to see grown up King Arthur

>Omamori Himari remains the only harem series with a perfect ending.
>He isn't even conscious
No, fuck that.

I've always been an Arthurfag

fucking hell

whats with the lifeless eyes?

Apparently a series staple in the LNs. The manga has undoubtedly the best art.

seriously the eyes make it more creeper

How self-righteous do you have to be to assume that everyone's on your side. Ever thought those 4 (You)s werent at all, and merely a figment of your peanut mind? Probably not cause you're so retarded.

He still fucked Himari being awake.
Although it happens in a short chapter in the artbook, so almost nobody knows it happened.

I'm aware of that but the unconscious orgy was a goddamn cop-out. If he only fucks Himari while aware, I'd rather consider that a one-girl ending.

MOTHERFUCKER

It would have been nice to get a epilogue some months in the future to see some of these youkai girls being pregnant and declaring themselves concubines of Yuuto.

>maido-imouto didnt win
WHAT THE FUCK
Quite frankly I am glad I put the updates on the back burner. Good on the scanlators for dumping it like hot trash too.

Could have, should have.

*yomeiro choice

> It takes like three months MAX to get fairly decent at reading kana

1- No. Not everybody have 100% free time you know.
2- Even if you learn kana, you still can't undertand wath the words mean.