Yuri On Ice OST tracklist

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mashimashi123/status/795437268483776512
twitter.com/yurionicegoods
books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/14513440/?scid=we_twt_upc1571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>serenade for two

I wonder which song is who's programs.

I guess Ji or Phichit is next after Minami right? the PV made it look like probably Phichi.

>scrolling this list
>I feel pure again
>23. Welcome to The Madness
>thisbodeswell.jpg

>Theme of King JJ
So JJStyle is a boss then?

>Welcome to The Madness

Evil Victor confirmed

>Track 24 is titled Duet featuring a tenor and soprano....

female Yuuri confirmed

>Serenade for two

Alright fuckers. Who's gonna get it? Victor/Yuuri or Thai/Chink?

It's Phichit's turn to shine!

Man this makes me really excited, the OST is so good already.

Looking forward to King JJ, I guess he'll show up towards the end.

Alright, it's time for the most important question regarding YOI that is asked in every thread...

Is Victor a top or bottom?

verse[/spoile]

FatBald

This. It would be a waste if they didn't switch.

The siblings, duh.

user, we're gagging over the ost right now.
He's a top but sometimes he bottoms when Yuuri is extra horn. He's a power bottom though on those occasions.

i can only see him as a power bottom. he wants yuri to want him more than he wants to take yuri. that's my final answer.

>dat spoiler
My nigga.

>yfw serenade for two is juxtaposed over Fairy and Yuuri practicing their routines for the final

This. He's normally a top but when Stamina Yuuri kicks in and Victor is spent he just flips Victor over and goes to town.

It depends on Yuuri's eros.

Serenade for Two will be about Yuuri and Yuurio..the last track, the Duet will be about Victor and Yuuri me thinks.

track 22: title undecided

does that mean it's gonna be a spoiler?

This tracklist is fanmade. It is not shared by the official accounts. So...

Yall have been duped.

I'm thinking the same thing.

I am super hyped now.

That Track 07: From a Prince and Skater got me curious too.

Power bottom with few exceptions.

100% agreed. Although I could see him being a top with somebody else.

This is the way forward.

That what a leak usually is, user. We'll see how valid it is when we get Thai's SP song on.

Really? It could be a leak? Wouldn't be the first time the track list is leaked before being officially announced.

But Yuri's entire thing is that he's taking the female role to seduce Victor into staying with him. Dude wants it.

Source?

This,

Stop it right there. What makes you fap is what makes you fap. Personally, I will be overdosing on doujins of the piglet getting fucked in that virgin boypussy but I will give a kidney for a maid Victor doujin getting screwed by stamina Yuuri after that one fanart of Victor in a sexy maid costume made my dick diamonds.

Warning: this could trigger some of you, fagets.

Nice

10/10
saved

twitter.com/mashimashi123/status/795437268483776512

Oh fuck yeah. Why did we not see this until now?? Fairy's face makes it, but don't miss out on Victor's heart mouth

>tumblr
Fuck off

it's just a watermark, relax, he could have got it anywhere

>Welcome to The Madness

Shit nigga

Like I've said, fuck off.

>first track is Stay Close to Me
>last track is duet version of Stay Close to Me

We getting pairs skating/ice dancing.

>Theme of King JJ
>second to last

Way to spoil the GPF winner. Fuck yes, I wanted him to win anyway.

We determined this long ago.

>Victor
Vers but has a personal preference for powerbottoming

>Yuuri
Vers

>Fairy
Bottom, is probably kind of bitchy and demanding about it

>Korea

>Czech
Top but he'll bottom for someone he loves

>Kazakh
Muslim

>Swiss
Vers but with a personal preference for bottoming, complete sizequeen however so if you bust out something pocket sized on him then bend over

>China
Such a bottom your back will hurt bending down to try and reach him down there on that bottommost shelf

>Thai
Vers but actually prefers to top, he's a pretty unselfish lover

>JJ
Insecure top who gets up in his feelings if anything goes anywhere near his butthole

>Italy
Hard virgin

>Fang
Slutty bottom, sends pictures of his hole to anyone who asks, probably waxes it for maintenance

>Tacoburger
Another insecure top, anything near his butt is no bueno

I missed you fuck-off chan.

That doesn't mean he wins, user. He is probably final boss though.

>sad tacoburger isn't secret final boss.

That was the cutest moment.

Then Victor became cold as ice and gave Yuuri a second concussion.

>second to last

no it is not. look again fag

>rest of the show is Yuuri's feverdream while he's in a coma
>he misses the GPF

>literally called theme of KING JJ
>second to last
>Miyano
>not last boss and winner of GPF

Sure is delusions in here.

I warned you user, I warned you you would get #triggered.

Tfw I got it off twitter but decided to post it just to see fags like you choking over the Tumblr on it. Feels good, man.

>Slutty bottom, sends pictures of his hole to anyone who asks, probably waxes it for maintenance
>tfw you will never ask fang for pics of his butt and ask if he could sit in my face

Feverdream user! I wish I could say I missed you, but you make me want to bash my head against the nearest ice rink

Would Victor have hugged him if not for the nosebleed, or was he just looking for reasons to troll?

>admitting to baitposting

Cancer.

This is why no one like Quebecois, Quebec.

I just want to see Yuri preform his Free skate perfectly
before fucking it up completely in the GPF

I take pleasure in seeing elitist Sup Forums fags losing their shit over stupid things like the little girls they are.

Honestly one of the weirdest moments of the show for me, along with Yurio kicking Yuuri. That sort of dramatic fall is normal in anime, but this show seems more grounded and realistic. When you see shit like these two moments, it looks like they'd end up badly injured, even though it's probably just meant to be played for laughs

I like you.

I think it was in part that he was trolling too after Yuuri went against his advice to downgrade the jumps.

Victor has just the littlest passive aggressive streak.

phichit/china is the only way to go. gook needs to back off.

This is my first time posting a stupid joke theory about the subject.

>elitist Sup Forums fags

You know flaming and shitposting is against the rules right? Nothing to do with elitism, but I guess tumblr only taught you to post with your emotions and that any sort of rules come second to that.

Well, shit. I guess the whole world wants to watch us burn

Noice.

So Victor/Yuuri pair skating might happen.

sorry to interrupt all the shitposting, but does anybody know the best way to keep track of all the merch. coming out?

I'm not ready for this. My heart is overflowing.

The most important question now is who will dip who?

I actually thought you were going to make a sound argument and then

>Tumblr

user, please.

I like Victor's passive aggressiveness. It gives him character. Also, makes thing entertaining.

twitter.com/yurionicegoods

Good taste.

Truly, we were blessed with this show

Okay, everyone

The tracklist has been confirmed legit because it is listed here books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/14513440/?scid=we_twt_upc1571

Awesome. That's a whole lot of tracks left when we're already almost half-way through the show, I'm surprised.

Bros.

We truly were born to make history.

I imagine there's going to be non-stop skating towards the end. Can't wait for all the QUALITY.

We know some of these tracks belong to the other skaters in the GP, which we'll probably go through 3-4 tracks per episode.

Seriously how BTFO Sup Forums will be if this shit doesn't go full gay by the end and concludes on straight shit. MAPAA has gone too far for this to have straight ending according to so many posters here.
The shitshow might just prove to be as entertaining as the show itself.

I hope it'll be on iTunes before Christmas.

Also,
>2 weeks, 2 days until YOLO

It's a ridiculous amount of material really. I'm still holding out for season two. I don't want these characters to leave me

Please user, we already went through a shitshow of a discussion last thread.

I want them to be happy alive and together.

It really should have been a 2-cour anime. Fuck this shit.

Fuck that shit. I've only been living once this whole time. They should be rewarding us with the full song already

Post yfw Yuuri and Victor are dating as of episode 5.

The wait is going make me worried if the full single is worth it. I will literally kill someone in MAPPA if the full single is shit.

>Yaoi on ice

>that picture
>implying swiss gayface doesn't top Victor whenever he wants

Wall him

DRINK UP

Literally where has it been confirmed that Gook will even talk to him? Since the first official art released we've seen Thai and China together, so Gook has nothing on them unless the fujos were right.

If this is real I need to know who Intoxicated and Still Alive belongs to. It was obvious that JJ would be the final boss though (Miyano magic).

Meant to quote

He really will die, won't he? I just want this show to go there. It's a really good show now all things considered, I just want this to become a really memorable show as well.

There are other ways it could be memorable

The gay ending will be memorable enough.