Cards Against Humanity buys up plot of land along border

>Cards Against Humanity buys up plot of land along border
>hires the best imminent domain lawers
>sells plots of it to people for 15 dollars each
>already sold out within hours
>US government has to do imminent domain on every single person for that plot, making it a legal nightmare that could take decades
>imminent domain law will protect land owners if the government project doesn't even have funding

How does it feel that Trump got outplayed by a bunch of libs playing 9 Dimensional Go?

cardsagainsthumanitysavesamerica.com/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/11/15/cards-against-humanity-trump-border-wall/865187001/

President declares this a terrorist act. Land is seized. All owners imprisoned. End of story.

builds wall around it
done

Well played desu

> they build houses there right on border
> see Beaners enter illegally weekly
> realize we actually do need a wall

Are liberals honest enough to admit they are wrong?

Cool, what laws would allow him to do this?

>walling off part of your own country

I think there might be some challenges regarding this.

To be fair, they won't build anything there. They're just being childish. This will be steamrolled at the end of the day, it's just a marketing attempt to pander to their audience (reddit and twitter). It's ingenious on their part in terms of boosting publicity, I haven't heard of the game in a few years and frankly forgot it existed.

Patriot act probably

This. Also, maybe some of those plots were sold to Trump supporters. They will give or sell it to the government and they can put a guard tower on it or something.

I don't think I'll take legal predictions from someone who can't spell eminent domain. What would actually happen:

>Federal government declares eminent domain for that area
>Land owners have a fixed amount of time to fill out a ton of paper work to get their fifteen dollars check mailed from the government months later.

The patriot act. So fucking simple. All their assets seized inckuding past transactions. If they can't void transactions they'll have all the names to serve eminent domain notices too. Done.

How so? You just imminent domain around it. You've seen all those pictures of houses in the middle of freeways and shit. They can get fucked, it's no big deal.

Not to mention they have stated they have done this for no other reason other than to attempt to make things difficult so unless judges are total CA tier shitbirds, this whole thing won't be much of an issue anyway.

Also:
>Saves America
I don't think they understand what that combination of words in that way implies. Ironic really.

Every Cards Against Humanity is printed in fucking China. They don't even hire the Mexicans flooding in, let alone Americans.

you can wall it inside of the country retard

>implying you can't build a wall in front of or behind house
>implying any of those idiots who bought the land have access to the same lawyers CAH does
>implying if they do they can somehow convince the court their right to own a 1 x 1 plot of land is more important than national security

It was a publicity stunt that made CAH money and will give libshits a valuable lesson in how eminent domain works. There will still be a wall. When it comes to issues of property, I'll bet on the real-estate mogul turned president with the federal gov behind him, instead of the shitty meme game company which got famous for a meme game that stops being fun after the 2nd play.

>wall moves back 10 feet

Oh no

Not if they buy it on the actual literal boarder, the only other option would be building in mexico then and you know they won't be having any of that.

>outplayed
>eminent domain
>obstruction of law
They literally just lost every penny they put into that stupid stunt dumbfuck.

>Actually thinking ANYONE would sell plots of land for $15

Nope. It's a very smart move. It shows they know their TA very well.

Trump isn't going to build the wall anyway, so it's just a circlejerk

>doesn’t understand eminent domain
Border wall is a national security project, eminent domain means they’ll be taking the land and starting construction that day.
Funny how liberals don’t have any actual beliefs, they just dance around and do as they’re told. Didn’t they hate property rights a little while ago?

oh no mexico losses a small piece of desert they wont use, Sad!

Starting tomorrow, Trump is upping it to ((76^9000)!)! D chess. Who needs eminent domain when the trump train can take it all away?

Keystone never got built either did it OP

>saves America
>by facilitating its invasion by hostile foreigners

>govt builds fence around C.A.H. fags' plot. >Trump does the nay-nay while libshits hang themselves.

>golem

oh, these are jews too

> Ignoring their statement that they hired a lawyer that specializes in eminent domain
> Thinks his quick Google definition of eminent domain means he knows more about the law than the guy who gets paid to deal with that law regularly.
Sup Forums pls

I dont know how they did that when we already owned the land along the border so who sold the land to them

>ignoring their statement that they are divvying it up and selling tiny plots.
>ignoring that most people won't be able to afford said lawyers.
Shill pls

eminent domain, dipshit

>This land is needed for the interest of US national security
>builds wall
>arrests anyone who gets in the way
i dont see the problem

the comic itself is a political compass

Yeah a fucking genius move that will get their product boycotted by the massive juggernaut that is the Conservative right that elected Trump and secretly holds the real power in the country.
Great fucking idea!

I've just written them a lengthy email detailing exactly what I've just said and describing what sack-of-shit traitors they are. It's going to be fun watching them collapse like a house of cards.

>like a house of cards.

I see what you did there!

Post email

Conservatives don't play this trendy degenerate fag shit.

Just build the wall around their houses, problem solved.

[email protected]

Post the email that the other user sent to CAH

>as time consuming and expensive as possible
>tax payer foots the bill
Kill all libtards.

>funneling tax payer money jewish lawyers just to promote a card game

This, they paid $15 and will get the fair market price back. Maybe they'll make a small profit.

Oh you want the one I wrote? Sure. It's not as crass or foul as I'd like, but I really want the faggots to think about it.

>Dear Cards Against Humanity,
>I'm destroying my Cards Against Humanity sets and so are all of my friends and family. We're also boycotting your product because of your decision to promote lies, hatred, and the absolutely corrupt agenda of the anti-American left wing psychos and pathological liars that work every day to subvert our fair democracy and a legal election, slander our President, and destroy this country. I really hope you enjoy the massive nationwide boycott of your puerile little game that displays about as much intellect as aligning yourself with the vileness and corruption that the left in America represent.
Hopefully, your company goes bankrupt and if there is any justice in the world, the company's owners and whoever else is responsible for this idiotic stunt will leave this great nation and never come back.

>Thanks for being so open about what wretched traitors you are to the nation that has given you the freedom to pursue such success, and made it doubly clear that you are giddy about harming its' citizens in any way you can. Now I know not to support any of your products ever again!

>Regards,
>A real American.

>PS - Enforcing border security is not racist, and you need to stop misusing that word because it makes you look extremely stupid every time you do it.

Since they just bought the property it would be pretty easy to value in an eminent domain proceeding. And since they don't have the right to counsel in imminent domain proceedings, they're going to spend a boatload on legal fees.

>government declares eminent domain
>starts building wall while litigation is ongoing
Fucking this
The government wont wait for the litigation to finish while they build on empty land. Seen this shit with freeways before

Unless George Soros bought all those plots up, that's going to be an unbelievably big lawyers fee(s) Good luck to them

They will all be litigated at once likely due to only one lawyer.

I admire the trolling desu. Lefties can't meme for shit, but they're alright trolls.

You stupid nigger the American government will fuck you so hard, they built an oil pipeline over Native Americans land. They will give absolutely no fucks about you when it comes to national security.

It's better to put the wall on the side of America, and leave them on the side of Mexico.

I think I see a flaw

>Cede land as neutral territory
>Now all those people own a small piece of land unclaimed by any known government
>Build wall along new border
>Allow Mexico to seize the land
>Nothingofvaluewaslost.png

>already sold out within hours
tfw trump bought them all himself

too bad they won't even read it and just delete it

this lol there's a tons of cases of this if you just google eminent domain failures

>Cards Against Humanity
>Saves America
>By getting Mexican women and girls raped and indentured into sex slavery

This game is fun.

Jesus dude. Eminent.

the first two sentences are okay, but the rest will just make them lol

trolls love getting fed

You want the great thing, they probably sold a lot to foreigners. Is that legal?

You sure are fucking dense aren't you?

>willingly, knowingly and PUBLICLY announce you plan to undermine the United States of America's safety and ability to defend itself against foreign influence
>somehow not an act of treason

Trump is probably too nice but I'd just have these people round up and shot, all their assets seized. It's not even remotely authoritarian, they are threatening the country and the only punishment for treason is death.

Yes, this is the best part. Obama set precedents everywhere, IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY WE MUST:

>read your mail
>tap your phone
>monitor all your financial activity
>be able to indefinitely detain anyone deemed a threat

HMMMM, it's like bad ideas tend to backfire horribly.

My little brother does, but he just printed the cards himself. They're out there, in a ready to print format.

Those people really live in a world of their own, completely isolated from reality.

Last time some leftards whipped it out at a party I stomped on them

Don't play it against seasoned shitposters

That would be hilarious if he just built the wall to their land and considered it Mexico.

>the world's most inappropriate party game
>but don't say "nigger" that literally harms my black body

>guys do a semi-arty display thingy to shit on burgeristan's meme-president's meme-wall
>MAGA-niggers start sweating and stuttering "h-how dare they go against their country!?"

As a foreigner it's really fucking funny to watch these mouth-breathers to do almost 1:1 swap in roles between Obongo and the orange ogre of broken promises and general failure.

It will take the BLM literally five minutes to BTFO the entire attempt.

>build wall around the north side of this plot of land, hook south on both sides
>wall still happens
>no laws broken

Well that took all of 0.2 seconds to solve

Build the wall around their land and leave their asses on the Mexico side

>makes public statement declaring that the land was only purchased as an act of obstructionism
>declares intent to sue against imminent domain
>civil case fails to identify how imminent domain would negatively impact a fucking card game company
>won't specify where land is
>won't specify how large the property is
>won't specify if it's commercial or residential property
>won't specify how a piece of land in bumfuck nowhere is at all utilized by a card game company
oh boy I can't wait for shitlibs to "CLAP BACK YAAAAAAAAAAAAS QWEEN SLAY DRUMSMAMSNAPF!!!" only to be shot down by a judge in the first 2 weeks

t. someone who lost a family plot of land because the state wanted it for infrastructure expansion bc couldn't prove it a necessity in court

eminent*

it'll be about as strong of a legal case as my spelling capabilities, fucking awful

Pretty much. Two magic words that make the heavens and earth move or else the heavens and earth get sent to gitmo

Build the wall around the land locking them on the Mexico side

So how long until the US government pre-emptively buys any border land that is somehow for sale so no one else can pull this shit?

>Government cedes land to CAH faggots and all of their backers
>Then declares them secessionists, citing the American Civil War as precedent for secession being a criminal act.
>Send a truck full of National Guardsmen to occupy the seceding territory
>Arrest everyone involved as terrorists and revoke their citizenship so they lose the right to an attorney, meaning they can't use the fancy lawyers they hired at all.
>Set the precedent that attempting to subvert American border security is a terrorist act.

They have to play their cards right but if they do they can prevent this kind of shit happening every again.

Literally this.

>Implying the US government cares about 'rules'.

>It's not even remotely authoritarian
It definitely is authoritarian.
But there really is nothing wrong with being authoritarian, although it has become a meme word by the left.

Oh the less then half that are also divided by a twitter post.

Poetic justice.

What law prevents it? The gubmint can have boarder checkpoints 150 miles from the boarder! You and your contrarian cunt friends are trying to create optics it has ZERO chance of actually accomplishing more

Those local yokels are the true powerhouse.

Yeah but then these cunts get to cry about "muh literal nazi fascists taking our land by force"

Who cares about their feelings? They're the criminals here. If the Confederacy can't get away with it, neither can a group of whiny democrats.

there's no building around. the executive branch is explicitly charged with protecting the border. the president can do whatever the fuck he wants to protect the border, including seizing your land. it's just a bunch of stupid goyim giving money and not knowing how government works

The 68 year old watching foxnews that titan is going to boycott them.

Burgerland doesn't work like here, unfortunately

This would be done in a week on the mainland

Revoke the citizenship of all of the employees but give the land to mexico. Build the wall around the land.... Simple. Fuck democracy, the weak and dumb shouldn't even be able to think about doing this kind of bullshit.

>JdAmv3t2
>posts 3 times replying to the same post, each time with a different "insult"
they're not sending their best folks

better solutioin

Tweet angrily at them. Call them edgelords, bugmen, etc. Note how they're intentionally costing the taxpayers enormous amounts of money over feel-good bullshit

>builds wall around land
They can join Mexico if they love it so much.

>but give the land to mexico
kys
just take the land it borders on from mexico. then build the wall on that land instead.
e z

do people not realize that they are sending these kikes money so that the kikes can spend it wasting your collective tax money?
maube there is something to this jew thing...

>>legal nightmare that could take decades

implying the federal government can't seize land easily when it suits them

also learn to spell eminent, asshat.