Silver Spoon/Gin no Saji

Did I miss the Silver Spoon thread? Sense apparently released the latest two chapters.

Story so far iirc:
>Hachiken starts a business with his college fund and his loser equestrian club president
>Mikage nearly kills him getting his help studying for college
>he's gonna ask her out if she gets in
>ain't enough TUMS in Hokkaido

Might as well post them.

There have been at least two threads, both of which died early, like this one probably will. Unfotunately.

I think we mostly just lost the thread of the story. Too bad.

This is the heart of Silver Spoon, right here.

Mikage is so cute.

RIP

Literally best page of all times

po-warm

This is going to be the most fulfilling manga ever. I hope Arakawa's family's okay.

The problem is that their isn't much to discuss.

We know Hachiken's business ends up taking off. We know Mikage finally gets into Uni. The only loose end now is if Hachidad approves of his business, but that doesn't really matter anymore because the business seems to be breaking even and lazy-pres already has that possibly portable stone oven for additional revenue.

It's not like we don't have Aria/YKK threads. There's never been much drama in Silver Spoon, mostly baseball bro losing his farm; maybe we'll see Hachiken lending him a hand or something. The main story arc is over now, though, I'm not expecting much more than an epilogue.

No, because
>blogging on Sup Forums
For shame, user

Or even without blogging, talking about rural things. I'm sure there are neat things we can share.

>no horses laughing

They're laughing in the very next page.

They don't look like they noticed, thankfully. But they'll know. Horses can smell it.

So they can smell that Mikage wants the D?

>I've been reading this for over 5 years now.

Time flies man.

I'm almost positive.

>dem face palms

Mikage's always been awkward but it's good to see them being awkward together.

How many more chapters will this last?

>illicit sexual relationship

Imagine if the chapter ended at this.

FINDS

I'll give it 4 chapters tops

Not a bad ending honestly.