Is KEK Satan?

Revelation 16:13

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Isaiah 14:12

How you have fallen from heaven,
O star of the morning [light-bringer], son of the dawn!
You have been cut down to the ground,
You who have weakened the nations [king of Babylon]!

Lightbringer as in :

As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos. Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light.

Satan is a little autistic jealous NEET bitch that lives in the basement and all he does is irl shitposting.

KEK is a superior being now, since meme magic has proven to be a force of change in the world and has stoped several satanic globalist plots in the process

So it's pure (((coincidence))) ?

Dunno, u tell me, prophet of kek

Well Sup Forums is a pretty vile and degenerate messageboard. Maybe we are all worshipping the beast. Would Jesus post nigger hate threads or any hate threads for that matter?
It just feels wrong to me.

Oh shit i might be onto something.

No but he is a dead meme

>Revelation 16:13

>Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
The frogs were sent by God in response to the perverse corruption of humanity, brought upon us by (((those))) who led mankind astray.
>Isaiah 14:12
>How you have fallen from heaven,
>O star of the morning [light-bringer], son of the dawn!
>You have been cut down to the ground,
>You who have weakened the nations [king of Babylon]!
(((The first people))) AKA (((God's chosen ones))) are disavowed by God. They were supposed to be the the stewards of all life on earth, but have rejected this calling.

>Lightbringer as in :
>As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos. Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light.
We are feared by the normies because they don't understand us, and because the are unable to identify with those who are anonymous. They are blind to what is happening in the world, and thus conflate Kuk with their unexplainable fear of the this darkness. By the actions of Kuk, this darkness will be erased from existence, freeing the normies from the ensnaring evil.

YES

Are you scared user?

Sure why not. Let's do that now.

13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.

15“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who remains awake and clothed, so that he will not go naked and let his shame be exposed.”

16And they assembled the kings in the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

The Seventh Bowl of Wrath

17Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came from the throne in the temple, saying, “It is done!”

18And there were flashes of lightning, and rumblings, and rolls of thunder, and a great earthquake, the likes of which had not occurred since men were upon the earth—so mighty was the great quake. 19The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. And God remembered Babylon the great and gave her the cup of the wine of the fury of His wrath.

20Then every island fled, and no mountain could be found. 21And huge hailstones, about a hundred pounds each,a rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous.

Continue user....
There's more

Already read it. This is the real day of the rope.

If hell is warm i'm okay with it. Eternal sauna seems great.

>Is KEK Satan?
Yeah it's kinda obvious.

Kek is more accurately Lucifer... Bringer of light =Lucifer, Lucifer is considered separate from Satan by Satanist. Sauce: I was a Satanist.

Kek is the darkness from the ogdoad. The ogdoad also includes things like primordial waters. Notice those things are in Genesis. He doesn't bring the light in,that what God did,kek is the absence of light. He brought nothing. He's an aspect of Satan, the material out of sheol.

KEK IS US

KEK IS AN EGREGORE THOUGH FORM BASED ON OUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

KEK DERIVES TRUTH OUT OF CHAOS.

PRAISE KEK

Those are a jumble of conflicting accounts. Could it be people are just timing their posts for integers?

Damn,I mistimed mine

hahah faggot

KEK IS REAL

SERIOUSLY WTF, FOR DAYS NOW MY IDS HAVE BEEN JUST LETTERS, SOMETIMES SYMBOLS, BUT NO NUMBERS, A SHITTON OF IDS

ARE YOU FUCKING MESSING WITH ME!?!?!?

I literally almost nailed a 666 and told you how to do it,which means every faggot here except you knows how to get integers. You have to be a troll.i refuse to think that anyone can be this willfully stupid.

Do they worship Satan/Lucifer though? or rather Baphomet.. Demons that supposedly give power?

On bible logic, there's more evidence Trump is Satan, right? 70 years 7 months 7 days... and all the rest of it. Then again, he's also a time traveler/Doctor Who type character..

Let's get spooky.

good luck trying to time your posts for integers on Sup Forums.

Kinda, I'd avoid praising kek you heathen faggots. Praise Jesus Christ like a white man. You aren't some faggot egyptian.

Ha,thanks bro

I praise both of them, they're pretty cool.

Praise Kekus

I'M NOT A BAD GUY
I'M NOT A GOOD GUY
I'M THE GUY