Mugabe is stepping down

>#BREAKING: #Zimbabwe Mugabe 'preparing to step down', negotiates for Grace to leave the country – senior source to @News24

twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/930687177943633921
-------------------
>The recently sacked Vice president of Zimbabwe by Mugabe, Mr. E.D Mnagngawa can be said to be in charge of Zimbabwe.

twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/930689994024456195
------------
africa.liveuamap.com/en/2017/15-november-the-recently-sacked-vice-president-of-zimbabwe

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zanu_pf
youtu.be/RgXeLWp0c8E
youtu.be/Nq-RR9v3lFo
youtube.com/watch?v=bhtOT7zExn4
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
mobile.twitter.com/BATOTOBAMUNGU1/status/930456187228868608
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabweans_in_Zambia#White_farmers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another dictator being toppled down, with inevitable Goldman Sachs-CIA "democracy" stepping in. Just fucking great.

>lol, why should I care about Zimbabwe?
Biggest platinum deposits in the world. Same like Niger, 4th largest uranium deposits.

I wonder how many billions he has stashed away in foreign banks?

>biggest platinum deposits
The why the FUCK did he spend the last decades making shit of his currency?
Not to mention his vendetta against whites that turned the country from an African powerhouse into an utter shit hole.
>you can only be king of dust
>'then I will erode my country to nothing'.

What's the industrial use for platinum? Catalytic converters? Or is that palladium or both?

>The why the FUCK did he spend the last decades making shit of his currency?
Mugabe is a FUCKING RETARD.

twitter.com/zanu_pf

from his party

youtu.be/RgXeLWp0c8E

thread theme

>There was no coup, only a bloodless transition which saw corrupt and crooked persons being arrested and an elderly man who had been taken advantage of by his wife being detained. The few bangs that were heard were from crooks who were resisting arrest, but they are now detained

This seems very simmilar to the internal coup under which new party leaders came after Mao. They have put the blaim on the "Gang of Four", spearheaded by Mao's wife. It was evident he was too big of a national symbol to touch.

Is he going to end up on the rope?

100 billions, so about 1 real USD

I laughed.

how is this fucking guy still alive though, hes like 100 years old

doubtful, he's about to keel over as is.

still fuck that kaffir.

youtu.be/Nq-RR9v3lFo

youtube.com/watch?v=bhtOT7zExn4

IAN SMITH

Fokken vuil kaffir. Ian Smith is looking down on us today, and he is smiling.

Worst.

Exactly. If Gaddafi inherited what Mugabe had inherited, Zimbabwe would have actually been even better than Rhodesia.

Why do Western liberals hate Mugabe? He was supposed to be remembered as Mandela 2,0....

>that trip
>that flag
How are you even alive

Nigger run country experiences a coup. So all the Obama appointed faggots out of the Pentagon and CIA?

This is fucking groundbreaking. A nignog country falling back into the hands of the White Man.

Some serious global power balance shift.

dubbs for truth

>"White"
I got news user

This. Though he was stupid to try to hold onto power for this long instead of bringing new people in

"diplomatic bags' don't go thru customs....

>Why do Western liberals hate Mugabe?
hes mean :(

You saying the Chinaman is making his move?

Some Mr. Robot shit? White man handed over Zimbabwe to the Chinese.

This is was Chinese president released UCLA playerS? He was in a good mood because he's getting Zimbabwe?.

Kekekek

dey eat da pee pee

Troll account. A very subtle one, but a troll account nonetheless.

It's a military coup, you imbeciles. It's blacks overthrowing blacks. In all likelihood, nothing significant in the country will change.

It's good to see that degenerate monkey finally get overthrown though. Probably about a 2% chance he hangs, but God, I hope he hangs.

to topity kek seun

Mugabe was untouchable because of all the white guilt in the west.

All the white leaders were sucking Nelson Mandela dick, pandering to niggers without power.

WW3 happening soon? White man seems to consolidating power?

WW3 necessary? SJWs have gotten out of hand.

Might be necessary to hit the "reset" button and put everyone back in their places?

the military generals wouldn't do it without backing from a world power and the corporate overlords.

Some serious White Man shit is going on behind the scenes.

Always a pleasure to meet a relatively uncommon flag. How are things in your neck of the woods, user?

kaffer sal nooit leer nie
Zuma next

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

geez this is a crazy story and i have to sit here with you losers and your fucking rhodesia memes

Will he do a Jammeh and try to hold power by bloodshed???

Or will he actually step down? I don't think so, he's been running the country into the ground for 30 something years. He wont just give it up

It's time to give him your appreciation, Sup Forums.

I am not public about it,

>because you're too fat to hang yourself.jpg

China, what the fuck are you doing?

#China said on Wednesday that #Zimbabwe military chief General Constantino Chiwenga’s visit to China last week was a normal military visit #Zimbabwecoup #Chiwenga

ahh yes he looks older as well

He's 62 according to wiki.

I hope he makes himself president so we get a generalissimo again. His uniform is good for the job.

Space based entangled virtual particle energy generator. This is how aliens aquire energy to warp space and time.

Do we known his end-goal?

Did he get blacked?

and what if he is just the succesor of mugabe, i mean the guy is almost 100 years old

>Mr. E.D Mnagngawa
The name is Mnangagwa, retard.

He works for the mercenary, the masked man.

Periscope when?

mnangagwa becomes president with the weight of the military behind him to try to quell power struggle over succession to mugabe

>violate the NAP
>military intervenes on behalf of the people

my dick is so fucking hard right now.

i'm gonna violate my brain's oxygen supply because i'm about to strangle myself for the sake of autoerotic purposes while i masturbate.

Dude niggers lmao

You guys do know that he is 93 years old right?

You know goddamn well what they're doing: more rare earth minerals.

They can both be used for Chemical catalysis. Mdma production is one of the many uses. There is a lot of money in good catalysts like platinum.

You know goddamn well what they're doing: more rare earth minerals for them.

>Biafra
How were they Based?

Thanks, shitty internet.

I want this fucker dead. Just die you fucking nigger

Is this the guy who threw all the white farmers out of his country, and then afterwards begged them to come back because the population started starving to death?

yes

I thought Israel supported the Apartheid government?

>The leader of Zimbabwe's influential liberation war veterans called Wednesday for South Africa, southern Africa and the West to re-engage with Zimbabwe after the military seized power from 93-year-old President Robert Mugabe.
>Chris Mutsvangwa hailed the military's overnight move as the "correction of a state that was careening off a cliff" and said the military administration would usher in a "better business environment" after years of disinvestment and economic decline.

Well, there is a sliver of hope, at least.

It did it also was allies Rhodesia

>>Chris Mutsvangwa hailed the military's overnight move as the "correction of a state that was careening off a cliff" and said the military administration would usher in a "better business environment" after years of disinvestment and economic decline.
yeahhh a (((shock therapy)))

>When Mugabe Has literal billions in off shore accounts
I doubt Mugabe gives a shit if hes forced to step down at this point
He was already an absolute puppet in most regards and had pawned of most his duties to his wife and son on account of his advanced age
He will end up living in some comfy as fuck retirement village for rich old fucks sipping wine

Moçambique (now part of The Commonwealth) are sending a large part of their army to Zimbabwes border!

mobile.twitter.com/BATOTOBAMUNGU1/status/930456187228868608

Tanks blocking barracks. My guess is a China backed soft coup by the general who wants to keep it on the down low by permitting Mugabe to step down. Mugabe wants grace in power though but that isn't happening.

Rhodesia 4ever

You know nothing about Africa. Conflict and civil war happens perpetually on this continent, with or without outside backing. It's possible that a foreign could be involved of course, but if you had knowledge about the political situation in Zimbabwe then you would actually understand why this is happening. To believe outside backing is necessary - especially in a military coup - is extremely retarded. If an armed rebel group suddenly appears out of nowhere, then it will likely be outside interference; the military already holds all the power in Zimbabwe, they've just lost their loyalty to Mugabe for trying to make his wife his successor.
>Inb4 muh joos

Better than Zimbabwe, lol.

92 years old

>negotiates for Grace to leave the country
lol they're gonna necklace him aren't they?

Is there a chance for a white man to live in a post Mugabe Rhodesia?

There would be another dictator

What a terrible flag

Never, the Military is still very pro-"revolution"

>Better than Zimbabwe, lol.
kek

...until the West starts churning out Rhodesian propaganda to counter China's rareearth grab. "We need the white man back, we don't want to be another corrupt shithole, we wuz breadbasket"
bushwar2.exe

RHODESIA NEVER DIES

Holy shit, that means all state contracts with the Chinks are going to be ignored, and replaced with American ones.

They are gonna be pissed.

Completely removing the whites to the point of national collapse.
> master stroke

Bumping for Rhodesia

>DR3

There is only one man who can save Africa from itself...

test

They did and they also have taken in quite a few Boers, but don't tell people too much because that ruins the memes.

So should we be happy with this new black goy? Will he bring back the white era?

When will you leave DR Congo alone?

Rhodesia was a jewish creation as well but shhhh

BREAKING: MNAGNAWA IS IN TALKS WITH THE MILITARY LEADERS RIGHT NOW, DISCUSSING THE TERMS OF A PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER.

Where is Janusz Walnuś when you need him.

How can he? All the good whites are already dead.

or moved to Zambia to raise agricultural production there instead lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabweans_in_Zambia#White_farmers

Microprocessors

>leave the country
that's not the fun way coups should end :(

It honestly does look like some gay shit a college kid would hang up in their dorm.

I hope Mugabe trips over his own foot and dies

The last word in Rhodesian is Ian

She should be hanging inside Chikurubi with her terr husband