BLACKED

BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5075981/Mother-nine-ditches-partner-23-years-toyboy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White dude is lucky.

> menopausal wife "walled" leaves
> redpills kids to hate niggers
> probably gets killed by nigger in Gambia
> hopefully he took out life insurance policy on the bitch

So, how much of it is because she is a bad person and how much because her husband is a weak man and poor spouse

What can we do, us black guys are just better than whites I mean look at her husband he looks like a complete pansy and would probably cower in fear just by having a black guy walk past him. Let’s face it white womens exist to be black men playthings/wives.

Weak ass husband

Talk about sloppy seconds.
Literally dating a used up human being.

it is because the husband is fat old and boring (like her but anyway) and she wants her hands on something young before she dies. Stupid and egocentric but happens

lol serves her right

Excellent Tyrone, lets get this shit show started

hER CUNT MUST BE A RIGHT MESS

Wife of 23 years. Kids might be adults already. May have lived together before marrying.

Had a good two decades fucking that. Bitch leaves, hoping to make white husband jealous.

Instead she just made herself untouchable to any future white man. Niggers might even kill her in Gambia.

30 year old probably just wants papers, thinks her husband gives a shit and will pay ransom, or maybe he is really desperate for a white bitch.

Either way. White dude probably already has white kids and is free to find a desperate mail order wife... probably Asian.

If I pumped my white wife with white kids over 23 years and my oldest is 18 and then she left me when she was ugly and menopausal for some nigger in Africa... I'd be laughing my ass off.

I'd probably be happy I'm rid of the bitch. I'd divorce her on the spot and find me a nice young wife who wants a green card.

And you only exist to be slaves to white men.

So? Guy successfully got his seed planted 9 times, who cares? Let the niggers have us white mens table scraps

We can pretend the husband is alpha and doesn’t give a fuck, but let’s be real here.

The husband is almost certainly a beta faggot who is completely devastated and borderline suicidal that his wife left him like that.

She pumped out 9 white babies and she abandoned them for some nigger.

All of those 9 kids may go 1488. One might become a wigger, though. Might think that pretending to be a nigger may be the only way to keep a woman because momma left him for a Gambian monkey.

It will work out in the end.

His wife basically just committed suicide.

I would imagine he'd be devastated.

You sound like the worst sort of conniving woman jabbering freely about cutting off and moving on from a 23 year relationship like it's a treat. No doubt your marriage will be as shallow as this white whores.

They've been married for 23 years, good chance their kids are all old enough and already hate niggers and their mother for just ditching them like a loser

Why is this in the news?

both. weak men beget rotten women.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>woman dies under mysterious circumstances while staying with her lover in Gambia
>local police not sure where to begin looking

Let us know when she inevitably pays the toll

Yes, yees, swallow the cool aid. It sure was HIS fault.
Be a goood alpha goy...

>Wife of 23 years.

>9 kids

do the math. They can't all be adults

There s some truth to that.
The kids will probably be redpilled and become proud whites or full nigger haters who also see women as the subhumans they are.

Nigger takes care of the trash.

Why are british so trashy?

We get a loads of british television and its all revolting crap. There was this stupid dating program where guy went to womens house for dinner and in the end he chose one, and rest of the ladies got some shitty-tv meal. All the people were ugly, their fat stomaches were showing from underneath the shirt, and ladies acted like drunken degenerate sex-freaks.

The another disgusting program was "embarrasing bodies" or something like that. This guy came for doctor to ask about why his asshole is shitty even after wiping...the doctor then proceeded to stuff his finger inside the guys ass, and there was indeed a yellowish-brown stain on his finger. There was really no point, except to shock viewers.

>american math

Women and liberals turned white men into flaming faggots and white women into selfish whores.

>Wife leaves him with the kids.

He won imo. Now he can raise his children to be non degenerate and the kids will hate her for leaving for a nigger.

Talk about instantly red pilling your kids. Give it 10 years, they will be the most bitter people posting on Sup Forums

And since it's Britain she'll get to keep all 9 kids so her new husband can rape them too

Honestly it sounds like he's got the perfect excuse to get a new model.
AND he can raise his kids as he sees fit.

I like the way you think.

Hit me up when the follow up article about her being abused/killed/paying the toll is posted.

I would hope the kids would want nothing to do with her after that but it says she still talks with them. I hope they at least resent her.

> tfw my mom (she had already divorced my father long ago) did this with a Honduran construction worker 20 years her junior
> wrote me out of the will (not that there will be much left by the time their "romance" is over) when I told her that she was being manipulated and that they would never truly connect

My dad is a faggot (gambling and substance abuse, I was "raised" by my mom who worked most of the time) but it's a shame that neither of them are going to leave me any inheritance, forcing me to start my own family legacy from scratch. I'm working 2 jobs 6 days a week to ensure that I don't leave my children (3 and one more on the way) in a similar position.

It's the strangest thing - both of them are insistent that I'm not "entitled" to anything, as if parents have no duties to their children or their larger family lines. Mark my words, our parents are slowly liquidating generations of wealth and handing it off to the Chinese so they can buy overpriced RVs, tear up their family roots, and interact with other selfish old people as they travel the country to "reinvent" themselves at 65. Fuck them all.

> inb4 individualists celebrate the destruction of family wealth in the middle/lower classes - the ultimate neoliberal/consumerist ploy to enslave humanity

>changed her FB profile pic to a 'cryptic' picture of an interracial couple kissing..
what did she mean by this?

Look at the guy! He let himself go and looks like a massive pushover. Daily reminder: Be a man, hold her accountable, and hold your own fat ass accountable.

I'm a white boytoy and I bleached a colombian milf in this fashion. What's the verdict on that?

I am sure the husband was a great bloke and meant well. Lets stop for a moment.

Chances would be:
>Husband-to-be was trying to get with her for years she put him as an orbiter
>Chick partied, had gotten piss drunk even high
>Chick was with other dudes
>Husband-to-be still an orbiter
>Chick had gotten banged by other dudes
>Chick had gotten dumped by other dudes
>Husband-to-be consoles, still her orbiter
>Chick had gotten banged and dumped
>Chick hit a crisis point
>Enter husband-to-be finally gets with her
>Became the husband
>She declared that she is a changed person
>They bear children
>She within 5 years regretted and missed her "fun time"
>She had gotten with the African dude and went back her "fun time"

The plight of captain save a ho. My sympathies, your well meaning gestures were wasted on a roastie. At least you and your kids could live peacefully now.

perfect

Women are whores. Big surprise

The guy is looking to get citizenship, and the woman is lonely and bored.

Have you seen her photos aswell? She's really homely.

This is a case of people being bored with modernity and life in general. She is stupid though because the Gambian guy will leave once he gets British citizenship.

kek this is the woman you retards are getting triggered over

not even worth the thought

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5075981/Mother-nine-ditches-partner-23-years-toyboy.html

husband had a lucky escape, what a beast.

It's ok to be white

First time i see a good post from a meme flag. Have a (you)

What you Sup Forums do if that was your mom?

We're not blaming the negro, we're blaming the coalburner

**Comfort comes secondary.**
**The tingle trumps all.**

Pussy so loose you could put your head in it.

Imagine the special smell of the nig all over your mom. Imagine she changes her hair in a nig style to please him. I will never speak to her again i guess.

how is this a bad thing?

Their parents did it to them, they don't know any better. Your grandparents are likely the ones who sold the family farm after WWII and moved to the city during the 50s when manufacturing was booming. Now that farm land is worth big money and the houses they paid cash for depreciated over a lifetime and if they didn't reverse mortgage them maybe 200k got divided between 5 kids, that then used the money for a new car or house remodel. Hundreds of years of generational wealth gone in 2

Just to bad most of you spend all your time in prison fucking each other in the ass isn't it.

your meme flag sucks

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>This meme again
Meanwhile IRL I see black dudes who can't get laid to save their lives.
Anyone remember the app YikYak? At my university there were hourly posts by black guys complaining that no white girls would sleep with them, asking where they could find girls who "don't care about race", etc.
Really, why does this meme exist?

It says till death not till I'm bored

White women use you for fuck toys. That's nothing to be proud of you congoid.

the fat fuck should of pulled his weight. he was punching.

Life is different when you aren't ugly, fat, or poor and women start to make first moves on you.

The bitch left her husband because he turned into a (fatter) cow and because he assumed women were stable rational beings and never gave her a feeling of "excitement" or "change". I'd say primarily she's a stupid slut but that describes most women.

Cor blimey. That was a bit harsh

Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg

ha, argentina is probably has more whites than your country, and i can tell you are a shitskin.

Goggamn
Toppest of keks.
10/10

>9 children

10/10 top bants

>be black "man"
>steal an old roastie that has already shit out multiple children, because black "women" are so terrible
>consider this an upgrade

False. The implication you're making is that you have to beat and keep your woman in chains, because being whatever you think a strong man is doesn't make a woman loyal. All of (((society))) and their own fucked up brains compel them to be disloyal and generally shitty people.

So she betrays everyone and everything that matters for evil incarnate? She deserves her inevitable brutal death.

>inb4 she is found dead and raped in a few months

This tbqh. It's a blessing in disguise.

I remember this pasta being spammed on Assassin's Creed Origins Steam Forums, good times.

>9 white kids

She did more for the white race than any of you, now she got menopaused she can all she wants from my pov, I give her a pass.

This.

Dude got the best years of her life, now she's dried up and old and he can probably get a younger chick and he's done more for the white race than most on this board. Not bad.

Are you mentally retarded or emotionally stunted?

If the woman you've been married to for 23 years, that you've built your entire life with, who's the mother of your children decided to up and leave you for some random African you'd be devastated.