You can't airbrush out nigger.

"what you wake up next to"

Captcha: beware gardens

still fuckable, she's a dream

Hard to believe it's been 8 years since Boxxy

Not politics. Get raped.

Old thread still going for a bit @ image limit and 510 replies lol

If anything the app is too flattering.

Jesus.. all that child blood is worthless apparently, these people are hideous.

>Pic related
>REQUESTING Marina Abramovic

youtube.com/watch?v=Pctbu0XWlZw

Tee hee

Yeah, 8 years since that shit made me quit Sup Forums, seems like I lucked out in the end.

Does this app work on asari?

Sup Forums will never be the same

DELET

underrated post

you think women wont think this is important? this is going to shift the dating paradigm, no more perfect selfies everyday, they dont feel as invincible anymore

Top Kek m8
Wtf happened to her eye.

This gives me an idea. I'm going to make an app to show how women;s asses look without the forced contours of compression leggings, aka fake ass yoga pants.

The eyeshadow was removed, you dingbat

Hmmm surprisingly not as bad as I anticipated, still disgusting though. Ty user

Does anybody else find it extremely bizarre and troubling that women in modern times literally cannot go outside without an inch of makeup all over their face? It is fucking disgusting. I don't want powder face.

What the fuck is wrong with their faces?

Butt even in the before pic her one eye is still all jacked up and half shut o_O

>What the fuck is wrong with their faces?
I mean, look how ugly most of them are without makeup

>Does anybody else find it extremely bizarre and troubling that women in modern times literally cannot go outside without an inch of makeup all over their face?

Nope. I consider it standard woman bullshit. If I was judging it by normal, rational, male parameters then yes, I would agree with you.

>still disgusting
I mean, removing the makeup really doesn't do much. Pretty women look pretty without makeup, women that aren't pretty don't.

Its just unfortunate that (((they))) have brainwashed women into thinking they need makeup to look pretty, while long term use of makeup ruins your skin.

Her annoyance is a delicious elixir

Holy shit!

He's referring to the left eye lightened color

super underrated

OH SHIT. THE GOYIM ARE ON TO US.

like her better without!

can't tell if girl or soyboy

Someone do The Sloth

That's it, I'm gay now. Truly the last stand of implicit white identity. Truly the last stand of implicit white identity.

It appears to be the putting on and removal of makeup that is making their faces like that.

rekt

>tfw non-white and dont have to worry about looking like a ballsack when im old

>ugly bitch just got uglier

kek

As others have said, it is a vicious cycle. The women use the makeup to look better looking, but the make up dries out their skin in the meantime because the makeup prevents their skin from soaking up good things their skin needs to be healthy. They get addicted to the fantasy as ironically the source for the fantasy is making them look worse over time. Eventually they end up in a catch-22 situation. Either look haggard as fuck or put more make up on, which is just going to make them look even more haggard unless they use the make up again. If this all sounds like some rope a dope scheme to you, it is.

The thing that really bugs me about it is that wearing a layer of various oils and powders on your face all day is bound to make you age faster and harder. The only upside to cakeface is that it's fun to play Van Gogh and smear it all around with your saliva coated dick

Does she have Down syndrome?

Accidental bizarro eugenics. Probably accidental.

over 9000x stronger than soy

Beat me too it, you can have this win though, uggghhhh.....

muh white genetics superior

Yes I figured that is what is happening, I just don't understand why the fuck they can't figure it out and never use makeup to begin with.

I am assuming it all starts with their skin having a bad day because of diet or stress or whatever else, and then the cycle begins.

They need to break the cycle.

wtf up with its orange toof?

Wish I would’ve been the Jew to start this whole makeup thing. Fuckin brilliant. The margins put any drug epidemic to shame.

Looks like the character from the Mask movie with Cher

Still would, pale girls make me dick diamonds

What happen?

That's not politics either. Take it to /r9k/

How about Tay Tay?

>wants thread to go away
>keeps posting in thread

neanderthal head inc.

Bad denture maintenance would be my guess

Lmao.

MakeApe? Too late.

Dem forehead wrinkles tho.. a lil sneak peak of what’s under that mask

This relates to women's rights. Mostly their right to vote. How can we trust women to vote when they can't be trusted to not walk around outside disguised.

When Zika virus babies get a makeover

pure kek

she's still pretty

oh FUGGG

I like the freckles, actually.

Makeup = deception. Women cannot be trusted.

Still would fuck

She's right, no man deserves to see her face.

Tay Tay still holds up

Only the most epic and depressing tale never told.

Kek

Women and men who have a more feminine brain are more susceptible to the need for social consensus. They follow what someone else does. It's no coincidence that the person they follow as a role model just happens to be someone who cakes their face everyday. Once we change the entertainment being consumed, we can change the consumers. We basically have to reverse what the Elite have done to rot the core of entertainment being consumed. Garbage in. Garbage out. That's how we break the cycle.

Scarlett’s Johansenbrg

Makeapp is our weapon against roasties. Pic related. Encourage all men to use this app. Roasties eternally BTFO.

would definitely introduce to parents

That is a good perspective. It is basically normalized to cover your face in chemicals.

JUST

chek'd

Anyone remember her?