The constant fear of becoming a minority is ridiculous to me. It's inevitable...

The constant fear of becoming a minority is ridiculous to me. It's inevitable. Europe is definitely going to be less white. There's not that many white people on this planet and the birthrate is going down, as we have heard countless times.

That doesn't mean we are going to introduce Sharia law. That doesn't mean we are going to be treated worse, raped, killed off or any of the other things people have been afraid of. A high percentage of Muslim people come from countries with a lack of education. In the future we will see a declining population of Muslims, just the same as Christians. Especially once introduced to first world schools. Doesn't matter their color.

Arabs by themselves only make up 25% of Muslims anyway. Islam is going through the same stages Christianity also went through in the past. I personally can't wait for the day when religion becomes a matter of culture and not belief. And when that happens I won't care if I'm the minority or not.

And honestly I get it. New things are scary. Terrorist attacks are scary. People worry for themselves, their partners and their children. I'm not entirely different. But things aren't nearly as grim as I see people making them out to be on Sup Forums. Just look at the picture of Europe in chaos that is being portrayed here all the time. Not true.

That was a solid Noise Rock/No Wave release, but wew, that album title sure is dumb.

>There's not that many white people on this planet and the birthrate is going down

Hey

what if

now stay with me here

what if

instead of importing slav niggers and sand niggers and nigger niggers

what if

white people just had some more fuckin' kids

this is a reddit pasta isn't it

probabaly. I've never seen it before. But the blocky letters and the dark red and black contrast was obviously designed to attract dense people.

>It's inevitable.
Didn't read the rest. You're a weak faggot. Anything that mattered in history was accomplished with violence and force. White sovereignty will be one of them. White interests will be fought over.

>1 post by this ID
Ignore thread.

If you post in this thread after this point your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>it's inevitable
Because you made it happen.

>the birthrate is going down
Because you acftively fought to destroy your own culture.

>that doesn't mean we are going to introduce Sharia law
Already happening, because you have no culture for reasons above.

>huu huu we will see declining population of Muslims
Why? They think your lack of culture is weak (they're right) so they reject it and continue to breed at high levels.

>huu huu I get it
No, you don't, as you're wrong on every single point.

You are the enemy of all culture and of all people. You're evil. If you ever opened your mouth to me like this in public I'd shatter every tooth in your mouth with one punch. I'd kill you in front of your mother, and spend a few years in a 4 star hotel for it not being punished. So stay quiet and stay on the internet where you belong, leftist. Leave the political salvation of Europe to people with culture.

You should kill yourself asap.

How does having more kids solve the violent shitskins and jew problem tho?

>tfw no fascist industrial death machine in my garage

Good band name mind

Identity movements are an apparatus of the neoliberal establishment.
The affirmation (and maintenance) of racial divides is a tool.
Corporations co-opted the unilateral rebranding of immigrants as "refugees" because they're desperate for warm bodies at the bottom. Too much social mobility, the pyramid has become top-heavy. Crumbling under it's own weight.

Don't bump bot / slide threads.

rare, what flag is this based user???

African immigration to Europe (and North America) was bargained with so that the oligarchs would get deals done with African politicians.Muslim migration, likewise, to bargain with Saudi Arabia for oil, "investments", "donations" and weapons deals. China too.

So stfu and gtfo

It's just a newish selectable meme flag mate, catalonia

its available for free, I presume?

Just think...

We'll either be the generation that saved the future, or there won't be one.

No pressure guys.

Get one. Only $14.88 on Amazon.

>That doesn't mean we are going to introduce Sharia law.

Man, what are you talking about? Have you even been to Europe?
This is already going on as we speak in large parts of Western Europe.

>The constant fear of becoming a fascist dictatorship is ridiculous to me. It's inevitable. Europe is definitely going to be less brown. There's not that many white people on this planet and the birthrate is going down, as we have heard countless times.
>That doesn't mean we are going to introduce Eugenics. That doesn't mean we are going to gas all the Kikes, Niggers or any of the other things people have been afraid of. A high percentage of Fascists come from areas with a lack of indoctrination. In the future we will see a declining population of Fascists, just the same as Communists. Especially once introduced to first world schools. Doesn't matter their ideology
>Nazis by themselves only make up 25% of Fascists anyway. Fascism is going through the same stages Communism also went through in the past. I personally can't wait for the day when politics becomes a matter of reason and not belief. And when that happens I won't care if I'm the minority or not.
>And honestly I get it. New things are scary. Pogroms are scary. People worry for themselves, their partners and their pets. I'm not entirely different. But things aren't nearly as grim as I see people making them out to be on Sup Forums. Just look at the picture of Europe in chaos that is being portrayed here all the time. Not true.

saged. fucking faggot